How You Practice Mindfulness Is Most Important
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $3.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
- Mindfulness is when your consciousness and awareness are not divided but are focused on one point.
- Mindfulness of your external world as if it was your entire world is animalism.
- Mindfulness of your body as if it was your self is animalism.
- Mindfulness of your being as the container of the contents is a spiritual practice.
- Mindfulness of your heart, soul, and mind as your internal spiritual body is a spiritual practice.
- Mindfulness of your self as your internal vessel is the beginning of spirituality.
- Mindfulness practices like meditation and yoga can be used for animalism or spiritualism.
- Mindfulness can also be practiced while doing any activity such that you continually return your consciousness to your self as the host, not the hosted.