SymptomsMedical ModelRelated Pages
Modern Medicine Is Technologically Modern
But Still Uses Primitive Diagnostics
- Garden will teach you an easy and effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT & REBT).
- Read for the best self-help system using CBT.
Symptoms Are Not Causes: 10 Overlapping Points
- Medical professionals should be more than auto mechanics fixing or replacing parts.
- Medical treatments that do not take into consideration the feeling and thinking aspects of people are primitive mechanical treatments.
- People are more than machines or robots, and it is past time that Western medicine recognizes and treats the entire patient and not just some collection of symptoms.
- People will continue to explore spurious medical treatments, fakes, and quacks after finding out that their “doctor” is not aware their patients also feel, think, eat, exercise, have relationships with other people, and make or seek a meaning to life.
- A focus on medical symptoms as causes is a focus on correlation as if it was causation, and thereby demonstrates a lack of willingness to pursue a comprehensive understanding and treatment of human health and biology.
- If symptoms are causes, then placebos are cures.
- Time to develop treatments that include the spiritual (meaning), social, psychological, dietary, exercise, habits or routines, career or work, continuing education, entertainment, physical systems, and any other aspects of the patient’s life that they find significant.
- Anecdotal evidence and successful cases can be found for almost any cure, diet, or quack remedy. Science requires testing and verification, not publicity.
- Medicine is more than pill pushing.
- Working to support the pharmaceutical companies who support the schools of medicine makes financial sense, but does it make moral sense?
Force Change by Choose Other Options
- Yes, for emergency medicine seek out Western medicine.
- Yes, for holistic health avoid Western medicine until it wakes up.
- Find a system that is open to all the systems in the world and makes use of them all for your benefit.
- Beware limited systems claiming to be holistic or modern.
- Avoid systems that have one cure or reason for everything.
- Avoid any system not willing to recognize the benefits of other systems.
Related Pages of Free Information
- 6 Levels of Emotional Maturity
- Act Against Anger
- Attitude Power
- CBT, CT, & REBT Cognitive Psychotherapies: List of Pages
- Coping Skills: Free Help
- Counseling Issues: Free Help
- Danger: Psychological
- Diagram: 6 Levels of Emotional Maturity (EM)
- Diagram: Emotional Responsibility (ER)
- Emotional Control: Use Your Tools
- Emotional Maturity 6 Levels
- Emotional Responsibility: List of Pages
- Emotions: 7 Problematic Kinds
- Feeling Superstitions: 9 Common Ones of Counselors
- Mental Health Professionals
- Read for diagrams and maps of how people play games with your mind and heart.