Answer: You Change the Systems that Run the World
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” —Buckminster Fuller
“The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it. [These words are also inscribed upon his grave]” —Karl Marx,
“Anarchy is not a solution because successful anarchy is a return to rule by gangs and tribes.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.” —Winston S. Churchill (quoting someone else)
“There will be no end to the troubles of the state or indeed of humanity until philosophers become kings or until those we now call kings really and truly become philosophers.” —Plato
“It is a well-known fact that revolutions are not conducted from below by the people, but from above, in the name of the people, by an aspiring elite.” —Roger Scruton
What Systems of Government Work the Best for the Most People?
- The primary factor for rating and choosing different forms of human-systems of government is to ask how many people affect decisions by sending their wishes upstream.
- You can then ask how many higher levels can the lower levels of social input effect in any actual and tangible ways.
- It turns out that Democratic systems allow more influence by the people than do Socialistic systems, which allow more influence by the people than do Communistic systems.
- The Ocean Government system allows for the highest possible influence by the people on decisions at all levels of government. No other system comes close.
- If you care about people influencing government instead of corporations, entrenched bureaucracies, special-interest groups, millionaire and professional politicians, billionaires, and other elites, then experiment with the Ocean Government system.
- People gain fame and fortune from focusing on social-problems more often than from focusing on social-solutions.
- It is challenging to get people to experiment with a new solution because people are too busy profiting from dealing with current problems. Make a difference.
Revolution’s Bad Name
- Revolution has a bad name because history teaches us that the result of most revolutions is a worse government than the government the revolution overthrew.
This can be changed by having the revolution use the Ocean Government system for itself and for the government that replaces the overthrown government.
Revolution Done Well
- How to make and perform a revolution has been systematically worked out.
Simply visit the following link for the entire plan. http://www.aeinstein.org/
What to Do After the Revolution: Change the System
- Simply institute the Ocean Government system at all levels.
How to Make Your Country Follow the Ocean Government System in 3 Steps
1. Start using the Ocean Government system on all small government systems.
For example, use Ocean Government for colleges, communes, co-operatives, clubs, churches, temples, institutions, schools, small businesses, and organizations of any and every kind.
2. Step one will build momentum that can empower the people to insist on demanding larger government systems switch to the Ocean Government system.
For example, city, county, and state governments can be pushed to convert.
3. When the people have enough larger systems using the Ocean Government system:
The people can demand the Federal or National government be changed to use the sane, fair, and efficient Ocean Government system they are using everywhere else.
Other Pages about HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: The Book
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: Extras
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: How to Help or Save the Poor
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: Synopsis