Your Calm Mind Works
- Breathe to learn Mind-Move to Quickly Regain Your Center
RESPOND FASTER & BETTER
- Ever wish you knew how to respond faster?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond better when hurt?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond better when angry?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond calmly and sanely during a crisis?
- Ever wish you knew what to say during a conversation instead of after the conversation was over?
- You already know how to do these 5 things.
- You just need to regain your calm mind before you respond.
- You just need to M-M for 4 seconds before you respond so you respond better.
REGAIN COMPOSURE INSTANTLY
- How can you relax or regain composure in only 4 seconds?
- You practice Mind-Moving (M-M) until you are good at it.
- How can it take only 4 seconds?
- The basic M-M exercise has only 4 steps and each of those steps can be completed in one second or less.
- How do you learn to M-M?
- You buy and read the ebook Breathe by Kevin Everett FitzMaurice, M.S.
- You can M-M anytime, anywhere, and no one will know.