5TP Example Diagram for 5 Perspectives
- If you want to know what maturity is and how to develop it, then read Secret of Maturity, Fourth Edition.
New Diagram for Our Book on The Five Thinking Positions (5TP)
This Diagram Presents Another Way to View the 5TP
- Each of the five perspectives is viewing the same event.
- Each of the five perspectives has a different view of the same event.
- It is possible that one view will be closer to reality and more correct than the other four.
- It is rarely possible that you will have a complete understanding without acknowledging the possibility of all five perspectives.
- It is rarely possible that one of the five views will not contain and offer information that is not available from the other four perspectives.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: Disputing Thinking Using the Five Thinking Positions (5TP)
- Discovery Demands 5TP: Heal Relationships
- Discovery Demands 5TP: List of Pages on 5TP
- Discovery Demands 5TP: Table of Contents