Extra Information & Variations Not included in the Book
- Breathe to learn Mind-Move to Quickly Regain Your Center
“Anarchy is not a solution, because successful anarchy is a return to rule by gangs and tribes.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Because men are driven by passions as well as reason, the temptation to violate the rights of others is always present, especially in the strong over the weak.” —Michael Anton
Variation Multiple Single Nodes
- In some cases and situations, it might prove advantageous for each and every node level of a government system to end in a single node that consists of one person.
The case in point that provided the idea for this variation was military organizations. To apply this variation to military organizations one would have the normal structure of each node level ending in a node of twelve persons. However, in combat or emergency situations than each node level would end in a single node or a node of one person who was a member of the final twelve person node for the level.
Naturally, the person who would become the designated person in charge would be chosen ahead of time with consideration for replacements as needed.
The reason for this variation is that there are times for leadership and action that require a single authority for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
Some business organizations might also prefer this variation during production times, relocation times, emergencies, or any situation that might be too hectic or chaotic to allow for much processing and sharing time.
More Variations to Be Included in the Future. Contributions welcome.
Other Pages about HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: The Book
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: How to Change or Save the World
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: How to Help or Save the Poor
- HOW TO GOVERN ANYTHING: Synopsis