DetachSomebodies12 WaysRelated Pages
Learn to Deatch from Somebodies
Use for the book Nobody Speaks
- Garden will teach you an easy and effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT & REBT).
- Ego will help you to live sane in an insane world of competing ego stories.
- Stiffer: Stoic Mind will teach you the STPHFR system to Gain a Stoic Mind.
- Click to read about nobody & somebody.
- Not me.
- Not rational.
- Not logical.
- Not effective.
- Not realistic.
- Not practical.
- Not factual.
- Not mine.
- Not important.
- Not part of me.
- Not owned by me.
- Not my body, life, or self.
- Not dangerous except when owned.
- Not painful except when owned.
- Not needed for anything good.
- Not responsible or accountable.
- Not worthy of compassion or pity.
- Somebodies cannot help me.
- Somebodies do not work for me.
- Somebodies are not me, not my body, not my life.
- Somebodies are not important.
- Somebodies do not own me.
- Somebodies are not owned by me.
Somebodies Are Unimportant
- The hurt of somebodies is no concern of mine.
- The hunger of somebodies is no concern of mine.
- The needs of somebodies are no concern of mine.
- The desperation of somebodies is no concern of mine.
- There is no salvation for somebodies.
- There is no help for somebodies.
12 Ways to Deatch from Somebodies
- To detach is to not identify with, attach to, or make important.
- Detach by believing and repeating the ones that you understand.
- Copy, print, and post to remind yourself to repeat several times a day.
- The goal is to be free of somebodies about you, others, and God.