Page of Miscellaneous Pieces of Information & Writing
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“Happiness does not come from having much but from being attached to little.” —Master Cheng Yen
“When man’s attachments are deep, then divine endowments are shallow.” —Chung Tzu
Note on This Page
I have thousands of pages of notes. I have notes in a lot of files and places. I do not have time for my notes. I am using this page as a strategy to save some of my notes.
“Science split from philosophy for the sake of its integrity; however, today science is claiming to be philosophy in an attempt to self-destruct.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Scientists foolishly say if I cannot identify it then it does not exist.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Scientists foolishly say if I cannot measure it then it does not exist.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Life is not a prison that can hold you, because at any time you can escape through suicide.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Attachment causes personalizing which causes blaming, damning, and whining in response to ego pain.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- Merge up, not down.
- Flesh merges down.
- Flesh moves down to merge ever lower
- Spirit merges up.
- Spirit moves up to merge ever higher.
SUCCESS & FAILURE FROM EGO
“According to the progressive liberal theory of multiculturalism, the Sith Empire is just misunderstood and misinterpreted by Jedi bigots, racists, and those with Sithphobia.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“The attachment to strong desire can feel like living instead of being dead thought (self-concepts, self-images, ego). Therefore, the fulfillment of that desire can feel like death or loss. This explains why people often hate or quickly tire of the object of their desire once they have obtained it.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“There is no twice.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Could you drive a car, write a poem, or paint a painting with that attitude or mindset? If no, then stop using it for anything.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“If you are not happy today, then tomorrow your attitude will bring sorrow.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Happy with what you have now can get you better precisely because you don’t need it.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
KINDS OF THINKING FAILURE
GOVERNMENT PROBLEM WITH SOLUTION
- To simplify governments and styles of countries, think in terms of budget.
- Capitalism and the privatization of government services offer a focus on budget for the sake of profit. Not having a motive for keeping or even having a budget is often the problem of a government.
- For example, the USA has no budget motivation so no balanced budget but only increased debt.
- Conversely, Apple has the budget motivation of profit for stockholders so has billions in the bank.
- Government agencies get to keep current programs only if they stay on budget. Else, programs are cut at the end of the year to make the budget work and an additional penalty of receiving 5% less funding the following year.
- Government agencies who stay on budget can expect to receive the same budget the next year with cost of increase based on inflation but no more added to their budget.
- Government agencies who stay under budget can increase their programs and request additional funding for their new programs and also automatically receive the same budget with cost increased added for inflation with or without any approved additional funding for new programs.
- The psychopath smiles when caught or trapped, because they still think they are winning the game and that they are so superior that the fools can still easily be fooled again.
- Being caught is a big joke to a psychopath. Deceiving and getting away with crime is also a big joke and fun that prove their superiority.
- The psychopath sees it as your problem that they got caught, since they are superior and deserving of having their way right or wrong.
“We act as if nothing is cheaper than our own self when the loss of self is the only true measure for cost.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“A happy marriage is a private admiration society.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
MARRIAGE STUCK OR LOOPING
- If only she was sweeter, then I could be more positive.
- If only he was not so negative, then I could be sweeter.
“Space is a single short time of waiting. Give space to virtue, not to disorder or randomness.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
MEDITATION AS CAPTIVITY
The clearest and highest understanding of meditation is as a process of bringing all thoughts into the captivity of the Light.
- Many thoughts will want to flee the light, but keep them captive so that they have to obey Light’s command to unfold in the Light.
- The Light will set you free.
- Trying to control or change unwanted thoughts will feed them.
- Suppressing unwanted thoughts will maintain them in darkness.
If you cannot hold an unwanted thought in the Light and it is taking over your awareness or identity, then you can flee and hide inside until it passes. It will pass without you feeding it by pulling and pushing on it.
“For right meditation, withhold merging and continue to amplify until the content is fully revealed.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- The most common propaganda for dualism is that there is no joy without sorrow. This is completely nonsensical and unfactual.
- As explained in World Within: The Inner life, there is also continuum comparison such that degrees or levels of joy can be known without any need for sorrow.
- Yes, if you do not know soft then you cannot compare hard to soft. But you can still know variations of hard and still compare degrees of hardness without knowing soft.
PRESENT IS NOT THE GOAL
- There is no past, present, or future. Such are only memories of what has been or imaginations of what might be.
- Instead, seek being.
- To live in a state of being is to be aware of universal time and no time.
- Being is all time and no time.
- Ego lives in time.
- The authentic self is beyond time.
- The present is just another trap, another thing to identify self with and to feed ego with.
- Truth, virtue, and reason are inseparable. They exist only in relationship to each other or they are corrupt and faulty.
RATING OR SELF-ESTEEM
- When you compare, measure, or rate another person you do so falsely. Why? Because you include measures and variables that are not part of a human being such as: beliefs, conditioning, culture, education, fame, fortune, position, race, title, etc.
- If your self-talk mainly detracts from the quality of your experience and life, then why have it?
- Let your self-talk have its arguments without you.
- Let your self-talk have its arguments with you as an impartial observer.
- Keep the entire goal in mind when working. Focus on the big picture. Keep the virtue in your mind’s eye.
- Work on parts and pieces.
The self-esteem or ego duality is shame and pride.
- No pain (shame), no gain (pride).
- The strength of ego is hurt.
“To grieve the loss of the opportunity to love is good grief.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- Meanness claims pride.
- Meanness claims superiority.
- Meanness claims to be better.
- On the one hand, liberals say that a fetus is not a human being or even alive.
- But on the other hand, liberals say that a fetus can already have a gay or homosexual identity.
- These views are mutually exclusive, but doublethink is often the way of political correctness.
CONSCIOUS OF UNCONSCIOUS
Some seemingly clever people are saying, “You cannot be conscious of unconsciousness.”
- You can be conscious of suppression and repression, both of which are forms of unconsciousness.
- You can be conscious of darkness which is the source of unconsciousness.
- Desire turns to disgust when desire wears itself out.
- Desire turns to disgust when the object of desire has been used and abused for pleasure.
- Suffer unto the end even if the end promised is death if you choose to keep suffering rather than surrendering to a wrong choice.
- Keep yourself as the vessel waiting opon the Light.
- Virtue is the only lasting happiness.
- Hell is the lack of virtue.
COULDN’T OR WOULDN’T
It can be more honest to say “wouldn’t” that to say “couldn’t”.
- People often say, “I couldn’t remember,” but unless they have brain damage thy could have remembered.
- Experiment with saying, “I wouldn’t remember,” and see if it is not more empowering and less victimizing.
- Everything cannot be reduced to the reading level of a sixth-grader without leaving out too much.
- A person of average intelligence should be able to understand most of what I write, but it will take higher intelligence to discover the rest.
- Most of what I write about cannot be written.
- Writing is the vain attempt to hold thinking accountable.
When creating lyrics, paintings, poetry, sculpture, or another art form do not look for gain or reward else you corrupt the work.
- Personality needs a point of safety and finds it by identifying with a group that is real or imaginary.
- Personality is based on the 5 survival responses to defend the image of self.
- Personality develops based on early successful strategies to provide safety for the ego and to defend the ego against attacks.
Want to live an exceptional life? Find one idea, principle, or virtue and devote your heart, soul, mind, and life to it.
If everything is easy and you encounter no difficulties or problems, then switch paths, because without struggle you are not helping anyone.
- You cannot make a parody of country music without making a country music hit song.
- If want to understand codependency, then listen to country music.
Thinking positively will not turn hugging a cactus into a joyful experience.
Do the work you are willing to do right now.
- Evil does not synchronize with reality.
- Evil does not harmonize with reality.
- Evil does not agree, align, fit, flow, get along, or vibrate with reality.
- Evil is ugly, ugly is disorder, disorder is imbalance.
Attraction, determination, confidence, courage, hope, perseverance, positive expectating, positive thinking, thinking big, etc., don’t make the difference or your end goal to happen, but they all can be used to keep you on the right channel for completing your goal.
- Pride works just like physical satisfaction does.
- When you fulfill a bodily need by taking an action such as drinking water, then there is satisfaction in fulfilling that need.
- Pride takes satisfaction in knowing others are suffering or are inferior. Pride claims to have satisfied the need not to be inferior.
- Simply, pride is pleasure from vicariously enjoying the misfortunes of others.
- Shame comes from comparing while looking up to see those who are not suffering.
- Pride comes from comparing while looking down to see those who are suffering.
3 KINDS OF THOUGHT-THINGS
Thought-things are reified thoughts.
- Thought-knowing or thought-knowings occur when you regard a thought as knowing or understanding something.
- Thought-doing or thought-doings occur when you regard a thought as doing or capable of doing something.
- Thought-being or thought-beings occur when you regard a thought as being or capable of being a human being.
- How many dreams are your dreaming?
- How many dreams do you dream at once?
- You dream of your future and what it should-be.
- You dream of your desires, wants, and wishes.
- You dream of what should-be now.
- You dream of what should-not-be now.
- You dream of what should-have-been.
- You dream of what should-not-have-been.
- You dream your past, present, and future as one dream.
- You dream of what people think and say about you.
- Do you ever dream of being here now?
The anarchist says that we need to stop government because people are mean.
- Apparently, the anarchist cannot see that they prove the need for government by suggesting that people are inherently mean, and; therefore, will be even meaner without governmental controls.
- Ever hear of child labor? Ever hear of slavery? Every hear of pillaging? Ever hear of rape and murder? How about environmental concerns or disasters? Does anyone but a pie-in-the-sky idealist really think anarchy would not make things even worse?
- The rule of gangs was never better than a bad government.
2 Enemies: Ego & Body
- Ego is an enemy because ego is about claiming, trying, and becoming.
- Ego is an enemy because ego is greedy, ambitions, and follows the low passions.
- The body is an enemy because the body prefers sloth and laziness.
- The body is an enemy because the body prefers pleasure seeking to restraint or balance.
- Govern with benefitism, not communism, democracy, Islamism, or socialism.
- All forms of government have been corrupted by capitalism: profit first.
- Instead of profit first, put benefit first.
- Measure benefit according to the Earth, all species, people, society, peace, health, and all sane values other than monetary benefit.
BODILY AWARENESS OR MINDFULNESS
- Bodily awareness is a coping tool, not a goal
- Use bodily awareness to get out of your looping mind.
- Use bodily awareness to distract yourself from a bad choice.
- Use bodily awareness to detach yourself from self-esteem and ego stories.
- You maintain criticalness in small things in order to prove that they are stupid for being mean to you. But the result is your suffering a miserable life to make others miserable who might not be affected while you are surely affected.
- You serve it—you have it.
MEDIUM & MESSAGE
- The medium is its own message, not the message it relays.
- The medium can be a stronger message than the message that it relays.
- The medium can cloud and cover the message with itself instead of serving the message with itself.
- New mediums are often stronger than the messages they carry.
- New mediums allow deception by through making them carry messages that will be not be noticed or will be ignored for the sake of the message of the medium.
- For example, the message of the medium of special-effects focused movies can be that computers are more important than story, that graphics are more important than content, that stimulation and excitement are all that matter, that speed and change or more important than either character or story development, that humans can create and control reality, that new frontiers are coming which will put all the old ways to shame, etc. Such messages can override the message of the movie’s story.
SCREEN OR BROADCAST
- What are you putting up on your screen?
- What are you broadcasting?
- Who would or should want to look at your stream of consciousness?
- Instead of petty and unproductive self-talk, try using your TV for sharing virtue.
- The group therapists should assign rotating roles or duties to each member of the group.
- These duties or roles are based upon the skills of a group counselor.
- For example, one member would be assigned the role of “Linker”. It would be their job to link the experiences, feelings, thoughts, and stories of group members with other members as part of their participation in the group.
- Eventually, after everyone has played each part to their satisfaction, group members can choose to focus on a role they prefer either because they are good at it or because they are learning from it.
- See Groups: Process & Practice, 7th Edition by Corey and Corey for example roles.
“When you die, you do not even take with you what you entered into the world with.”–Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- If you believe gender is a social construct and therefore made up, then gender is no more important than a Walt Disney movie.
- If gender is determined by fantasy, then gender is fantasy.
- If gender is determined by society, then gender has no viable meaning.
Choices decide not character, but hosting.
People don’t like change because change causes a loss of knowing and a loss of knowing causes a loss of pride from knowing.
WHERE ARE YOU?
To see where you are is to see what you are hosting.
Society has rules for what can be in and stay in every conceivable kind of space, but what rules do you have or enforce for what can be in and stay in your internal space?
THINKING & REASONING
Facts don’t always cover an issue or situation because something: involves too much chance, involves too much uncertainty, is too big to process or cover with just data or facts, is too far in the future to predict, is about values, not tangibles.
The exception proves the rule is a rule and not an absolute.
- All things come and go without your allowing or letting them.
- Eternity is not something but some way, not a substance but a process.
- Is the UN a plutocracy run by oil producers?
- Is the USA a plutocracy run by pharmaceuticals?
- Eternity is not something but some way, not a substance but a process.
- You cannot plan for life in the future if you don’t know how to live now.
- You cannot prove life wrong but only yourself.
- It might take a long time to do, but it will take forever without starting it and continuing to work on it.
2 Vessel Human Nature & 8 Voices
- Material Body
- Spiritual Body
Dual tendencies exist for both vessels.
- Being made good, both vessels enjoy the good.
- Being made of flesh, both vessels prefer the bad.
Eight Voices or Pressures Total
- Each body has four voices.
- Each way (good or bad) of each body has two voices.
- Being made good, the two voices are life and light.
- Being made of bad, the two voices are death and darkness.
We both want to live and want to die.
We both want to experience and want to deny experience.
J. Krishnamurti in a Nutshell
“Pay full attention to your attention.”
Politics & Truth
“If you are not factually correct you cannot be morally correct.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice