Additional Information & Facts Regarding the Practice of Mind-Move
- Breathe to learn Mind-Move to Quickly Regain Your Center
Note on M-M
- This page requires an understanding of the information contained in the book, Breathe.
Experience of Trauma
- 1. Person feels stuck experiencing bad (stuck hurting).
- 2. Person judges their responses to trauma as bad because they are not helping to get unstuck (no way out, trapped).
- 3. Person judges themselves as being bad for responding to trauma badly. (I must be defective; therefore, I deserve this pain.)
In short, a person feels they deserve to be stuck hurting with no way out.
Experience of Traumatic Memory
- A person might push or pull on the memory to try to make it better without success.
- A person might try to change, control, or undo a memory without success.
- A person feels negative stress from pushing and pulling on the memory without success.
- A person might push or pull memory into darkness (unconsciousness) to try to avoid or escape it.
- A person might take the memory with themselves as themselves wherever they go.
Goal of Mind-Move with Trauma
- De-energize traumatic memory.
- Not change, control, or undo it.
- Take energy out of it.
- Stop putting energy into it.
- No more trying to fix or end it.
- No more identifying with it.
- No more personalizing or making it about your selfhood.
Goal Result of Mind-Move with Trauma
- No change in the problematic memory.
- No energy in the problematic memory.
- No identification with the problematic memory.
- Surrender to Energy
- Surrender problems and problem memories to Energy.
- Surrendering a problem to thought or darkness makes it worse.
- Surrendering to authority, law, methods, or rules is the problem, not the solution.
Problem of Push & Pull
- The problem pushes itself forward. You push against it with positive thoughts.
- The problem withdraws or pulls itself inward. You pull on it in another direction with positive thoughts.
Solution of Push & Pull
- Problem pushes forward and you push it more forward into Energy.
- Problem pulls in and you pull it in more into Energy.
- Push and pull into the light.
- Pull identity out of the problem.
- Push identity into being hosting.
- Pull the problem into the light and push your identity into your true self.
- Push the problem under the Light.
- Pull the problem under the Light.
- Push the problem into the Light.
- Pull the problem under the Light.
- If the problem pushes itself over you, then push the problem into the Light.
- If the problem pulls you into itself, then pull the problem into the Light.
Questions for the Client to Define the Dialectic
- What are the two sides (negative and positive)?
- What do they think about each other?
- What roles and relationships exist between the two?
- What do they want to do to each other?
- What imagery is feeding and motivating the problem?
- What disaster predictions are motivating the problem?
- What not-ing actions and ideas are reinforcing and maintaining the problem?
How & What Questions
- What is the problem?
- How is the problem stuck?
- How can we get it unstuck?
- What will it look like when it is unstuck?
- How is it now between the two (negative and positive)?
- How will it be when there is no conflict?
- How do we get there from here?
Keep the Same Direction of the Problem
- Accept the force of push or pull (for over or under) and add to the force to redirect it to the Light.
- If the problem pushes over you, then push it under the Light.
- If the problem pulls you under, then pull it under the Light.
- Match the force, but change the direction of the force.
Accept & Redirect Energy (ARE)
This exercise is like the Solutions Over Problems (SOP) exercise. However, it makes the process more direct and explicit by focusing on the redirection of the energies of the problem to being under the solution instead of being over you.
Do you want to live under problems or your highest ideal or a higher power?
The ARE exercise drains the energy from the problem and refocuses you to being and living under the energy of your highest ideal or higher power.
Looping, Rumination, Stuck, & Trapped
- Looping is most often the problem when people are feeling psychological distress.
- Looping is the repeating of fear of pain and the pain of fear.
Looping occurs when the stomach brain senses fear and sends this sense of fear to the lizard brain which reacts to it with fight or flight (5Fs) and then sends this reaction back to the stomach brain which senses this as fear and sends it back to the lizard brain.
Looping occurs when the heart brain senses pain and sends it to the mammalian brain which feels the pain and then sends the feeling back to the heart brain which then sends the sense of that pain back to the mammalian brain.
The pain and fear are related and about the same issue or event. That is, the fear is of the pain, and the pain is the result of the fear. The looping becomes stuck when the heart senses the stomach’s danger, and the stomach senses the heart’s pain and the mammalian brain feels the lizard brain’s fear and the lizard brain feel’s the mammalian brain’s pain.
- We are naturally attracted to problems. Admit it and move on. Admit it and detach.
- Problems about problems will make you sick psychologically and physically.
- What you serve is what you get; therefore, serve solutions.
- Pride about knowing problems is a payoff for keeping problems.
- Pride about trying to fix problems is a payoff for keeping problems.
- Pride about knowing better than to have problems is a payoff for keeping problems.
- Pride about knowing better than problems (for example, that problems are stupid) is a payoff for keeping problems.
- Pride is self-defeating because pride chooses problems over solutions for the sake of claiming to know.
- Breathe: Coherence Is the Goal
- Breathe: New Diagram of Looping, Trapped & Stuck
- Breathe: New Technique for Mind-Move (ARE)
- Breathe: New Technique for Mind-Move (SOP)
- Breathe: Relax & Regain Composure in 4 Seconds
- Breathe: Video Demonstration of Mind-Move on YouTube