Free New Table on How to Uproot Ego
- Read Breathe Your Mind to learn Mind-Move to Quickly Regain Your Center in any situation.
About this Page
- This page contains a new table for use in uprooting your ego based upon the book Ego.
Questions About 3Rs, Thinking, & Your Authentic Self
- Will viewing thinking as a block to “being” help you to become aware of the futility of your mental noise?
- How much thinking is needed, and how much is just distracting noise?
- Does thinking mainly improve your life or mainly detract from your life?
- Is your thinking in the way of your experiencing?
- Is your thinking in the way of your consciousness of self?
- How can you balance your need for thinking with your need to be alive and conscious of more than just thinking?
- What will happen if you recognize, remove, and replace most of your thinking because you see it as just interfering noise?
- Will disputing the utility of your thinking help you to regain your authentic self?
- Is it possible or practical to test your thinking to see if it is helpful or hurtful?
- Is it worth my time and energy to read Mind Your Ego and learn to lessen my self-talk in order to increase my awareness of my original nature?
More information on Ego
The book Ego is also known as Mind Your Ego.