Daily Quotations from Kevin Everett FitzMaurice, M.S. (2018)
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Previous years are available for free through links at the end.
Free App to Read Kindle Ebooks on Your Devices
#End #Immaturity: 2018-12-31
1. End procrastination by focusing on your long-term gains.
2. End immaturity by delaying gratification to increase your gratification.
3. End financial problems by delaying spending until your bills are paid and you can pay in cash.
4. End weight problems by delaying the pleasure and reward of eating until the next small portion.
5. End the foolishness of getting into bad relationships by delaying getting into relationships until someone meets much or most of your criteria.
#Delay #Gratification: 2018-12-30
1. The reason parenting will always require direction and discipline is that children have no sense for delaying gratification.
2. People require external motivation because people prioritize satisfaction by how quickly it can be obtained and not by how strong it will be in time.
3. People do not serve their own best interests or even pleasure because people want quick gratification rather than greater gratification from waiting.
4. The reason that a bad form of government is better than no form of government is that people are oriented to instant gratification and not delayed gratification.
5. The reason people will continue to do wrong is that their satisfaction calculator is based on the nearness of completion, not strength of satisfaction based on time.
#Separate #Superior: 2018-12-29
1. You identify as superior when you think you know, do, or are or can be something better than others.
2. You identify as superior when you think you know, do, or are or can be something better than your current ego.
3. You identify as superior when you think others know, do, or are or can be something worse than you.
4. You identify as superior when you think you should know, do, or be something better than your current self-esteem concepts and images.
5. All thoughts and feelings of superiority keep you separate from your original self, God, happiness, and spiritual wisdom.
#Experience #Self: 2018-12-28
1. Experience your mirror nature, not your self-scripts and self-stories.
2. Experience your vessel nature, not your self-concepts and self-images.
3. Experience your container nature, not your becoming more things and thoughts.
4. Experience your transceiver nature, not your battles over what internal labels and objects to be or not to be.
5. Experience your host nature, not self-talk about what appearances, characteristics, and classifications you should be or should not be.
#Your #Life: 2018-12-27
1. Do not want anyone’s life over your own because then you want to be labels, not a human being.
2. Do not want anyone’s life over your own because then you want to be a story, not a human being.
3. Do not want anyone’s life over your own because then you want to be appearances, not a human being.
4. Do not want anyone’s life over your own because then you want to be things and thoughts, not a human being.
5. Do not want anyone’s life over your own because then you want to be fantasy self-concepts and self-images, not a human being.
#Thinking #Limited: 2018-12-26
1. Thinking is not ESP or mind-control because thought has no sensing capabilities.
2. Thinking is not voodoo or witching because human thinking has no power capabilities.
3. Thinking is not magic or spell-casting because human thought has no control capabilities.
4. Thinking is not knowing or understanding because thought has no ability of its own for insight or perception.
5. Thinking is not logic or reason because thinking can only describe or name logic and reason, not reason by itself.
#Start #Working: 2018-12-24
1. The answer is stop whining and start working.
2. The answer is stop blaming and start working.
3. The answer is stop damning and start working.
4. The answer is stop worrying and start working.
5. The answer is stop regretting and start working.
#Awareness #Blocked: 2018-12-23
1. People have desires and feelings that they defend against being aware of.
2. People have motives and thoughts that they defend against being aware of.
3. People have psychological payoffs and rewards that they defend against being aware of.
4. People have psychological games that they regularly play and defend against being aware of.
5. People have ego-superiority thoughts, feelings, and pleasures that they defend against being aware of.
#Deconstruct #Constructed: 2018-12-22
1. Guilt and shame are constructed feelings, and what is constructed can be deconstructed.
2. Depression is a set of constructed attitudes, and what is constructed can be deconstructed.
3. Pride and superiority are constructed feelings, and what is constructed can be deconstructed.
4. Anger that is not physically caused is constructed anger, and what is constructed can be deconstructed.
5. Anxiety that is not physically caused is constructed anxiety, and what is constructed can be deconstructed.
#Method #Blame: 2018-12-21
1. Hate the methods and systems for blaming, not the blamer or irresponsible person.
2. Hate the methods and systems of self-defeating attitudes, not the self-defeating person.
3. Hate the methods and systems for damning and judging people, not the prideful damner.
4. Hate the methods and systems for attachment, not the attached, bound, or imprisoned person.
5. Hate the methods and systems for whining instead of working, not the persons devoted to complaining instead of doing.
#Problem #Practices: 2018-12-20
1. Hate the practices of ego, not the ego-bound.
2. Hate the practices of self-becoming, not the self-absorbed.
3. Hate the practices of self-esteem, not the self-esteem zombies.
4. Hate the practices of self-talk and self-stories, not those lost in self-centered thought.
5. Hate the practices of self-concepts and self-images, not the souls lost inside those deadly games.
#Hate #Process: 2018-12-19
1. Hate the process of sin, not the sinner.
2. Hate the process of illogic, not the illogical.
3. Hate the process of insanity, not the insane.
4. Hate the process of foolishness, not the fool.
5. Hate the process of irrationality, not the irrational.
#Know #Facts: 2018-12-18
1. Facts are not knowing.
2. Facts are usually able to be confirmed with “yes” or “no” answers.
3. Facts are simple forms of data that usually consist of verifiable information like dates, colors, figures, labels, names, numbers, orders, sequences, shapes, sizes, and times.
4. Knowing involves experiential and non-verbal processes that are neither knowable nor mappable with even an unlimited number of facts.
5. Knowing is complex and concerns apprehensions, assimulations, comprehensions, interpretations, intuitions, judgments, perceptions, perspectives, premonitions, simulations, understandings, and too many principles to be listed here.
#Learn #Counseling: 2018-12-17
5 Things to Learn in Counseling
1. How to cope better.
2. How to problem-solve better.
3. How to know when to cope or to problem-solve.
4. How to develop the two types of perspective-taking.
5. How to find and regain your original identity.
#Negative #Content: 2018-12-16
•1 Self-esteem a.k.a. ego has two goals: (1) prevent becoming negative mental content; (2) work to become positive mental content.
•2 Self-esteem defends against being negative mental content using many methods including covering, hiding, faking, and lying.
•3 Self-esteem claims to be positive mental content mainly by attaching to and identifying with it.
•4 Self-esteem has no interest in the truth that you can never be your contents since you are the container of contents as they come and go throughout your life.
•5 Self-esteem has no interest in giving up its desire to appear better and superior to others, which means ego is always finding ways to make others look worse and inferior to you.
#See #Thinking: 2018-12-15
•1 You see your thinking as if it was what you were seeing on the outside.
•2 You hear your thinking as if it was what you were hearing on the outside.
•3 You touch your thinking as if it was what you were touching with your hand.
•4 You taste your thinking as if it was what you were tasting with your tongue.
•5 You smell your thinking as if it was what you were smelling with your nose.
#Piano #Self: 2018-12-14
•1 Be the piano, not the music.
•2 Be the piano, not the one playing the piano.
•3 Be the piano, not the one listening to the music.
•4 Be the piano, not the one composing the music.
•5 Be the piano, not the false claims that kill the piano.
#Fallible #Human: 2018-12-13
•1 Error is required.
•2 Stress is a given.
•3 Fallibility is reality.
•4 Suffering is the path to success.
•5 Learning to adapt, adjust, acclimate, and accommodate is life.
#Earnest #Sincere: 2018-12-12
•1 Do you know any adult who is earnest to the point of fault?
•2 Do you know any adult who nearly always says what they mean and means what they say?
•3 Do you know any adult who when they say they are going to do something that you can count it like the sunrise?
•4 Do you know any adult whose sincerity makes them move heaven and earth to follow through on their promises?
•5 If your word means nothing, then you mean nothing.
#Hurt #Self: 2018-12-11
•1 If you think they are ignorant or stupid, then why do you use their words to hurt yourself?
•2 If you think they are defective or broken, then why do own what they say causing yourself hurt feelings?
•3 If you think they are weak or hopeless, then why do you make so much out of what they say that you worry yourself with it?
•4 If you think they are an outcast or unwanted, then why do you dwell on what they say until you take it to heart and wound yourself with it?
•5 If you think they are worthless or inadequate, then why do you make their words so worthwhile and vital that you take them to heart and are hurt by them?
#Mind #Matters: 2018-12-10
•1 Matter is mind but mind is not matter.
•2 Mind doesn’t matter but all matters mind.
•3 Mind over matter but never matter over mind.
•4 The more something matters the more it is mind and not matter.
•5 The more something doesn’t matter the less it is mind and the more it is matter.
#Parenting #Teaching: 2018-12-09
•1 Parents teach little children that for every negative or positive you send out you are likely to get an equal negative or positive back, which means for every response expect an equal response from the opposite, other side, or target.
•2 Parenting advances by teaching older children to “do the right thing anyway,” which means practicing the Christian principle of worrying about what God thinks and not about what people think.
•3 Parenting develops further by teaching young adults to give positive for negative and positive for positive, which means to practice the Christian principle of doing good for evil.
•4 Parenting at all stages works to teach that emotional responsibility supersedes behavioral responsibility and cognitive responsibility.
•5 Parenting is never done since a good parent continues with inspirational, motivational, and uplifting messages as long as they are able.
#Other #Mirror: 2018-12-08
•1 If you don’t like the way someone is behaving, then chances are you need to stop behaving that way.
•2 If you think some principle is needed in the world, then chances are you need to start following that principle.
•3 If you don’t like the way someone is talking to you, then chances are you need to stop talking to yourself that way.
•4 If you post a particular idea, saying, or thought over your cubicle, then chances are you need to start living up to that maxim.
•5 If you don’t like someone’s attitude or manner, then chances are they are a mirror for your attitude and manner that you cover with darkness, false appearances, and reframing.
#Human #Nature: 2018-12-07
•1 Human nature can never learn a different way.
•2 Human nature can make no changes or progress.
•3 Human nature cannot be anything but itself: a servant of death, darkness, and disintegration.
•4 Human nature can be led by the good to choose the good, else human nature will choose the bad and pretend the bad is good for appearances.
•5 Human nature can only be transformed by dying and being reborn of Spirit.
#Accept #Meditation: 2018-12-06
•1 When you meditate, accept distraction and wait on Energy.
•2 When you meditate, accept discomfort and wait on the Light.
•3 When you meditate, accept interference and wait on Energy.
•4 Meditation without acceptance is another ego control-strategy.
•5 Meditation without waiting on Energy or the Light is serving either spiritual ego or primitive pride.
#Self #Refutation: 2018-12-05
•1 Self-esteem is self-refutation.
•2 The process of self-refutation is known as self-talk.
•3 Self is replaced by self-narrative noises in the mind.
•4 Self-esteem exists only by denying and refuting the existence of the self.
•5 Instead of self-awareness ego a.k.a. self-esteem provides self-story awareness and script battles.
#Validate #Knowledge: 2018-12-04
•1 Knowledge before experience must be doubted until validated by experience.
•2 Knowledge after experience must be validated by further and future experience.
•3 Knowledge after much experience must be validated by relevant new experiences.
•4 Knowledge that points to or recalls experience must be revalidated by that experience.
•5 Knowledge about knowledge must be validated by knowledge that is validated by experience.
#Know #Place: 2018-12-03
•1 To know your place is to have humility.
•2 To know your place is to know your true nature.
•3 To know your place is part of spiritual awareness of your relationship to God.
•4 To know your place is to know to value human nature as equal and the same for everyone.
•5 To know your place is to stop playing the ego games a.k.a. self-esteem games of superiority and inferiority.
#Expert #Hiding: 2018-12-02
•1 Some people practice becoming an expert at escaping their thoughts a.k.a. too busy to notice their thoughts.
•2 Some people practice becoming an expert at reframing their thoughts a.k.a. lying about what their thoughts are.
•3 Some people practice becoming an expert at covering their thoughts a.k.a. changing the appearance of their thoughts.
•4 Some people practice becoming an expert at avoiding their thoughts a.k.a. too busy to be bothered with their thoughts.
•5 Some people practice becoming an expert at suppressing and repressing their thoughts a.k.a. hiding their thoughts in darkness.
#Reframe #Covering: 2018-12-01
•1 Instead of pushing a thought out of your awareness (suppression), focus on waiting it out.
•2 Instead of covering a thought to make it appear acceptable or good, focus on waiting for it to be resolved by the Light.
•3 Instead of ignoring a disturbing thought, with your heart wait on Energy and with your awareness keep that disturbing thought in the open.
•4 Instead of reframing an unpalatable thought into something palatable, focus on waiting on God while keeping that thought before the Light.
•5 Instead of avoiding or escaping a negative chain of thought, stand your ground and wait on Energy while keeping that chain of thought exposed.
#Blame #Thinking: 2018-11-30
•1 When you make blunders, errors, or mistakes, track down the thinking about thinking that causes them and resist the urge to blame your identity falsely.
•2 When you perform a foolish action, track down your reliance on thinking to do that action and blame that reliance rather than engage in self-esteem bashing.
•3 When things go wrong, look for your part in it by looking for when you tried to know, do, or be something to make it happen instead of engaging in useless ego putdowns.
•4 When things just won’t work out or come together, look for your trying to lead with or follow thought to get them done and blame that process instead of scapegoating your personhood.
•5 When things are getting worse instead of better despite your best efforts, look for your dependence and reliance upon thought instead of Energy to get them done and blame that method instead of attacking your being as some thing that it is not.
#Know #Failing: 2018-11-29
•1 When you try to know what you are doing, then you fail because you are relying on thought to know.
•2 When you try to do what you are doing, then you fail because you are relying on thought to do instead of Energy.
•3 When you try to be what you are doing, then you fail hard because you are relying on thought both to be you and to do some action.
•4 Thought cannot know, do, or be anything but itself, and all claims to the contrary are falsely giving credit to thought that belongs to Energy.
•5 Stay under Energy and make claims for Energy, not human thought; that is, take no credit and give all praise to Energy.
#Thought #Fail: 2018-11-28
•1 When you try to lead with thought, then you fail.
•2 When you try to lead as thought, then you fail in an extreme or fatal way.
•3 When you follow the lead of thought, then you fail.
•4 When you follow the lead of thought about thought, then you fail perfectly.
•5 Thought cannot do because only Energy can do; therefore, when you put thought in charge or first, then you will find failure and mistakes at every turn.
#Start #Inner: 2018-11-27
•1 Your inner responses to your inner responses are the first point for your intervention.
•2 Your problem with your problem is invariably the best place to start your problem-solving and coping interventions.
•3 Stepping back to gain perspective on a problem requires that you do not step back with an attitude or judgment about the problem.
•4 Detaching from a problem requires that you stop identifying with it, personalizing it, or seeing yourself at the center of that problem’s story.
•5 Adults are responsible for what they maintain inside themselves because feeding internal events with emotions, narratives, thoughts, and time is a choice whenever you are conscious and not psychotic.
#Realize #Other: 2018-11-26
•1 You demand other people change not realizing how little you change and how hard you find it to change your habits.
•2 You worry about bad things happening not realizing that worry can function like prayer for the things you worry about.
•3 You complain about tasks that waste time and energy not realizing that complaining wastes more time and energy than most tasks.
•4 You always manage to find a way to note exceptions and failings not realizing that encouraging and inspiring comments gather more influence.
•5 You blame and make excuses for your mistakes and problems not realizing that taking responsibility for them empowers you to overcome them.
#Fear #Failure: 2018-11-25
•1 Your fear of failure is failure by default.
•2 Your fear of rejection is the expectation of rejection.
•4 Your fear of abandonment is the abandonment of yourself.
•3 Your fear of repression is the repression of imagined repression.
•5 Your fear of looking inferior is a self-fulfilling prophecy that will lead you to look inferior.
#Calm #Mind: 2018-11-24
•1 Good counselors will help you to first find your calm mind before asking you to face a counseling issue.
•2 Without a calm mind to face an issue you might find that the issue increases your emotional instability and cognitive closed-mindedness.
•3 Without a calm mind to face an issue you might find that the issue increases your unwillingness to reality test the related aspects of the issue.
•4 Facing a counseling issue without your calm mind can be counterproductive because then you will have trouble detaching from the issue, problem-solving it, or coping with it.
•5 Without a calm mind to face an issue you might find that the issue increases your unwillingness to face and go through the issue because you have not yet dealt with your motives and payoffs for having the issue.
#Stage #Play: 2018-11-23
•1 People are an internal stage where the players on the stage are mistaken for the stage.
•2 People are an internal stage where the audience becomes the actors, and the actors become the stage.
•3 People are an internal stage where emotions and thoughts act out parts in a play written by a madman and directed by a fool.
•4 People are an internal stage where self-concepts and self-images act out poorly written scripts while pretending to be the stage.
•5 People are an internal stage where experiences and memories become battlegrounds for which ego delusions get to hold the stage.
#Grateful #Unworthy: 2018-11-22
•1 Grateful for God wanting to increase even though He does not need to.
•2 Grateful for God sharing His love for His only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ.
•3 Grateful for God’s forgiveness and mercy even though I cannot be worthy of either.
•4 Grateful for God making a way for us to live with Him forever through His Son Jesus Christ.
•5 Grateful for God creating and maintaining everything that His Son might one day have life within Himself as does the Father.
#Internal #Action: 2018-11-21
•1 Internal statements are not internal actions because they have no impact on anything else.
•2 Internal amplifications or magnifications are not internal actions because they do nothing else.
•3 Internal loops, repetitions, and ruminations are not internal actions because they change nothing else.
•4 Internal feelings and thoughts are not internal actions because they accomplish no function or task on anything else.
•5 Internal recollecting, remembering, and reminiscing are not internal actions because they do not build or destroy anything else.
#Respond #Act: 2018-11-20
•1 Psychological actions are actions that impact what they respond to such that effects can be noted on what was responded to; however, for humans, this would require magical abilities that humans do not possess.
•2 To act is to respond but if the only action a transceiver can perform is to receive or to resend something, then the only action a transceiver can rightfully claim is receiving or sending.
•3 Examine human psychological actions, and you will find humans mainly host claims to know, do, or be something—all of which are not actions but only claims or statements.
•4 Test and examine for yourself if you have any internal actions that are more than amplifying, hosting, or repeating some emotions or thoughts—remember actions have impact and results that are more than mirroring or restating.
•5 Humans have no psychological actions other than choosing to host something or not to host it—test this by trying to find something accomplished when humans claim they are psychically doing something to or for something.
#Stick #Figures: 2018-11-19
•1 Self-esteem is a game of dressing up stick figures in your mind.
•2 Adults play with dolls too, but their dolls are mental stick figures that they clothe with self-images.
•3 Adults play with dolls too, but their dolls are mental stick figures that they move around in movie fragments.
•4 Adults play with dolls too, but their dolls are mental stick figures that they dress and redress with self-concepts.
•5 The dolls or stick figures that adults play with are mental representations of themselves and others that are regarded and treated as real people.
#Time #Spent: 2018-11-18
•1 Where you spend your time is where you will end up.
•2 Are you in your body, your thoughts, or the inner life?
•3 Do you live in the physical world, the social world, the ego world, or the spiritual world?
•4 If you are you lost in self-talk, then you will live eternity in self-talk but without any coverings for it.
•5 If you are you lost in ego games, then you will live eternity in ego games but without any coverings such as darkness or pleasure.
#Professional #Phonies: 2018-11-17
•1 Professional religious redirect seekers from the good to pride in dogma and ritual.
•2 Professional politicians hide behind ideals, slogans, and words to promote the power of a few.
•3 Professional journalists serve the needs of media for advertising by creating or forcing conflict whenever possible.
•4 Professional teachers serve the financial system instead of teaching “how to think,” “how to be creative,” or “how to be happy.”
•5 Professional scientists refuse to police their own to enforce ethics that would prevent the horrors science continues to unleash upon the world.
#Today #Choose: 2018-11-16
•1 Today your choices are free to be positive.
•2 Today you can do the good more and the bad less.
•3 Today you can choose based on what will be best for today and tomorrow.
•4 Today you can find small moments waiting for acts of cheer, encouragement, and kindness.
•5 Today you can support activities that are more good than bad because you understand that activities that are all good are also few and far between.
#Silent #Still: 2018-11-15
•1 Know, do, and be nothing for you are made of nothing.
•2 Be empty, silent, and still because only then are you available.
•3 Wait on God for all things because you cannot know, do, or be anything.
•4 Keep all in yourself moving into the Light because only the Light will manage and reveal whatever is in you.
•5 When you claim nothing, wait on God, and keep all in the Light, then you are living in a state of pure meditation.
#Ghost #Character: 2018-11-14
•1 How is the character development of your internal ghost, a.k.a. your self-esteem conglomerate, coming along?
•2 Have you written enough scripts and storylines for your ghost to have written hundreds of novels?
•3 Have you gotten so far into your ghost’s drama that you have lost touch with your original child nature?
•4 Is it possible to spend your time thinking about your ghost and still be true to your nature as a transceiver?
•5 Is it possible that your obsession with your ghost is an addiction to pride, to ego pleasure at the expense of authenticity, honesty, and integrity?
#Choice #Nature: 2018-11-13
•1 You cannot find the way, but the way can find you.
•2 You are of flesh and so will choose flesh, not Spirit.
•3 The history of mankind is the history of wrongdoing.
•4 You cannot first choose the good, but the good can first choose you.
•5 All things choose their own nature unless an outside force is applied to make them choose against themselves.
#Know #Better: 2018-11-12
•1 Step one in the game of knowing better is to see some “other” person as some knowledge (dehumanize as a label).
•2 Step two in the game of knowing better is to see self as the knowledge of that other person because that is the only way to claim to know it.
•3 Step three in the game of knowing better is to see that the other should be some better knowledge.
•4 Step four in the game of knowing better is to see self as the knowledge of what that person should be because that is the only way to claim to know it.
•5 Step five in the game of knowing better is to see self as knowing better than the other and therefore as doing and being better than the other (ego pleasure, high self-esteem, pride).
#Return #Remain: 2018-11-11
•1 The self must humbly rely on the source while what is received must be revealed.
•2 The self must rest in the source while what the self magnifies must be transparent.
•3 The self must return and remain under the source while what the self hosts must unfold in the light.
•4 The self must wait to receive from the source while what the self receives must move up and out into the open.
•5 The self is a container that moves backward and down to receive contents that move forward and up to be communicated.
#Silent #Self: 2018-11-10
•1 The nature of self is nondoing because the nature of the self is a host and a host that is busy doing cannot host.
•2 The nature of self is stillness because the nature of the self is a mirror and a moving mirror does not reflect well.
•3 The nature of self is silence because the nature of the self is a transceiver and a transceiver making its own noise is not useful.
•4 The nature of self is emptiness because the nature of the self is a container or vessel and a container that is not empty cannot receive.
•5 The human self is always empty, nondoing, silent, and still even when ego covers the human self with darkness, noises, and pretend doings.
#Role #Identity: 2018-11-09
•1 When you identify your self as your roles, then your identity changes whenever your roles change.
•2 When you identify your self as your roles, then your identity changes from that of a person to that of a performance.
•3 When you identify your self as your roles, then your identity changes from that of a living being to that of a history of rated actions.
•4 When you identify your self as primarily one role, for example, mother, then when you lose that role you experience an identity crisis (empty nest syndrome).
•5 When you identify your self as your roles, then your identity as a human being is replaced with ever-changing identities of perceived competence and incompetence in the performances of your real and imagined roles.
#Coloring #Book: 2018-11-08
•1 Color in the person until they are objectified as a color (race) and free to be disintegrated as a color.
•2 Fill in the person until they are objectified as fillers (anecdotes) and free to be disintegrated as fillers.
•3 Label in the person until they are objectified as labels (names or terms) and free to be disintegrated as labels.
•4 Type in the person until they are objectified as types (categories, classifications, groups) and free to be disintegrated as types.
•5 Trait in the person until they are objectified as traits (attributes, descriptions, features, habits) and free to be disintegrated as traits.
#Triangulate #Self: 2018-11-07
•1 Ego tries to identify you as things by triangulating imagined identities of you in the past, present, and future.
•2 Ego stories try to script you as things by triangulating scripts of imagined stories about you in the past, present, and future.
•3 Thanks to ego, self-concepts, and self-images, you are nowhere but only projecting partial identities of yourself in different times and spaces at the same time.
•4 Forever in bondage to self-esteem, you continue to try to convince others by your performances that you are something you know to be fabricated and inauthentic.
•5 Forever seeking to become new and better things, you remain dispersed fragments desperately seeking confirmation from any source.
#Romantic #Sentiment: 2018-11-06
•1 Romanticism does not confer abilities or powers onto religious idols.
•2 Emotionalism does not confer abilities or powers onto religious idols.
•3 Sentimentality does not confer abilities or powers onto religious idols.
•4 Softheartedness does not confer abilities or powers onto religious idols.
•5 Maudlinism does not confer abilities or powers onto religious idols (a.k.a. beads, buildings, calligraphy, carvings, churches, clothing, decorations, depictions, drawings, emblems, fancy lighting, gardens, historical objects, holy sites, images, jewelry, logos, monuments, mosques, names, objects, ornaments, paintings, paraphernalia, patterns, pictures, relics, representations, rituals, rocks, rugs, shrines, statues, stones, symbols, temples, things, thoughts, tokens, trinkets).
#Waiting #God: 2018-11-05
•1 Waiting on God is beyond humility.
•2 Waiting on God is like waiting for the sun to rise.
•3 Waiting on God should be done while meditating and praying.
•4 Waiting on God is advanced dependence, faith, hope, reliance, and surrender.
•5 Waiting on God is the attitude and way of life that brings the highest results.
#Witness #Introspection: 2018-11-04
•1 How can you both let your thoughts go and be your thoughts?
•2 How can you both accept your thoughts and be your thoughts?
•3 How can you be both the witness to your thoughts and your thoughts?
•4 How can you follow out your thoughts during meditation if you are your thoughts?
•5 How can you contemplate and engage in introspection if you are both the subject (thought) and object (thought) of your contemplation and introspection because you believe you are your thoughts?
#Thought #Cannot: 2018-11-03
•1 Thought cannot do anything, and those who claim that thought does anything misunderstand both the nature of thought and the nature of Energy, which does everything.
•2 Thought cannot be anything but itself and those who claim that thought can become something other than thought misunderstand both the nature of thought and the nature of Energy.
•3 Thought cannot sense anything, and those who claim that thought can see, hear, or touch misunderstand both the nature of thought and the nature of Energy, which senses everything.
•4 Thought cannot become different, change, develop, or evolve and those who claim that thought can become different, change, develop, or evolve—misunderstand the nature of thought and the unchanging nature of individual thoughts.
•5 Thought cannot be stopped, and those who claim that thought can be stopped misunderstand the nature of thought and often resort to repression and suppression (covering with degrees of darkness) to deceive themselves into thinking that thought has been stopped.
#Progress #Change: 2018-11-02
•1 Adjustment, change, and progress are modes of ego, not of self.
•2 Beings do not progress, but things like egos, cities, and technologies can and often do progress.
•3 The self is not capable of being developed or improved, but the ego is always anxious to change.
•4 The self is neither discoverable nor lost but can only be experienced as the uncarved and unchanged container.
•5 The self never changes because its nature is perfect (host, mirror); however, the self can be remade from flesh into Spirit, and that is the only transformation possible for the self.
#Thoughtless #Oneness: 2018-11-01
•1 Who are you when you reach a thoughtless state if you believe that you are your thoughts?
•2 If you are your thoughts, then who inside you is seeing, hearing, and touching your thoughts?
•3 Who are you when you become one with the universe if you believe that you are your thoughts?
•4 Who are you when you are out of your body if you believe that the mind and body are you and also one with each other?
•5 Who are you when you reach a state of pure consciousness that is unaware of your body when you believe that the mind and body are you and also one with each other?
#Do #Nothing: 2018-10-31
•1 There is nothing to do because doing is a delusion.
•2 There is nothing to do because claiming doing is the problem, not the solution.
•3 There is nothing to do because doing is never done by you but only through you.
•4 There is nothing to do because doing requires that you are a god when what you are is a transceiver.
•5 There is nothing to do because you are only capable of hosting doing, not doing through imagined abilities or powers.
#Perspective #Curative: 2018-10-30
•1 Perspective is curative because it can stop the mind from looping (going in useless circles).
•2 Perspective is curative because it can help the mind to escape rigid thinking traps that are stuck between two opposites.
•3 Perspective is curative because it can help the mind find acceptance to improve coping that is struggling with unmanageable dilemmas or questions.
•4 Perspective is curative because it can help the mind become creative in problem-solving instead of being stuck trying the same non-working solutions.
•5 Perspective is curative because it can help you switch from faulty attitudes and beliefs that lead to counterproductive responses to complicated or new experiences and situations.
#Not #Thought: 2018-10-29
•1 It is a lie to say that people are their thoughts because people have thoughts and that demonstrates that there is someone having thoughts who is not what they are containing, having, or hosting.
•2 It is a lie to say that people are their thoughts because people think their thoughts and that demonstrates that there is someone thinking and hosting thoughts who is not what they are hosting and thinking.
•3 It is a lie to say that people are their thoughts because people experience their thoughts and that demonstrates that there is someone experiencing thoughts which is not what they are experiencing or sensing.
•4 It is a lie to say that people are their thoughts because people react and respond to their thoughts and that demonstrates that there is someone reacting and responding to thoughts who is not what they are reacting or responding to.
•5 If your self is your thoughts, then your self is constantly going through adjustments, alterations, fluctuations, modifications, and variations along with its thoughts—all of which makes your self inconsistent, nonexistent, and just ego delusions.
#Routine #Nature: 2018-10-28
•1 Routine is life supporting because without the routines of the sun and earth there would be no life.
•2 The birds and the bees have a routine and also variability and freedom of action within that routine.
•3 The routines of nature are so precise that a variation in them can cause the extermination of an entire species.
•4 Having a routine is one way to learn self-discipline and to make sure some important things that depend upon repetition for development always get done.
•5 Ecology concerns can be understood as being about how man’s greed interferes with the routines of nature and thereby wreaks havoc on the earth and its species.
#Come #Through: 2018-10-27
•1 No good comes from me, but great good can come through me (vessel).
•2 No good is caused or created by me, but good can easily come through me (transceiver).
•3 No good is chosen by me that does not first choose me as a host, but once chosen by the good as a host, the good can easily and fully come through me.
•4 No good is amplified or shared by me that does not first choose me as a host, but once chosen as a host, the good can easily and fully be shared through me.
•5 No good is known by me that does not first reveal itself to me, but once known, I can fully share that knowing even though it will never be my knowing.
#Surrender #Practical: 2018-10-26
•1 You surrender when getting on an airplane and it leaves the ground.
•2 You surrender when you are a passenger in a taxi, and the taxi enters a fast and busy highway.
•3 Surrender is common and easy to find if you are open to noticing it or looking for it.
•4 Surrender to the invisible is not as common as surrender to the material even though the invisible is what creates, supports, and sustains everything.
•5 Surrender is not deaf, dumb, or blind, but aware, open-minded, and in touch with the real whether the real is material or invisible; however, doubt about the value of surrender is deaf, dumb, and blind in all realms.
#Exception #Thinking: 2018-10-25
•1 Exception thinking looks for or imagines an error, flaw, or imperfection and focuses on that as an entire event, experience, or situation.
•2 Integration thinking looks for or imagines agreement, a linkable piece, a part of some greater whole, a shared piece of a puzzle, or a similarity and then incorporates that into an entire event, experience, or situation.
•3 Exception thinking leads to aggression, complaining, conflict, division, divisiveness, emotional violence, gossip, and negative attitudes.
•4 Integration thinking leads to acceptance, emotional happiness, holism, peace, positive emotions, serenity, and understanding.
•5 Keep exception thinking in your toolbox because practicality requires its use in special circumstance, but mainly rely on integration thinking when permissible.
#Responsible #Women: 2018-10-24
•1 You cannot be both a constant victim and mature.
•2 Holding men responsible for everything and women responsible for nothing infantilizes women.
•3 The child avoids responsibility to avoid atonement, blame, change, and punishment.
•4 The mature person seeks accountability, fault, and responsibility to advance their competence, knowledge, and service.
•5 When women seek their fair share of responsibility for social problems, then women will be considered mature enough to receive social equality.
#Cause #Feelings: 2018-10-23
•1 You will cause yourself feelings whenever you take things to be too hard or too heavy.
•2 You will cause yourself feelings whenever you take things to be too important or too serious.
•3 You will cause yourself feelings whenever you take things to be too dangerous or too threatening.
•4 You will cause yourself feelings whenever you identify with, personalize, or psychologically own something.
•5 Instead of making things personal or too big to handle you can choose to view most things as being harmless, inconvenient, mild, moderate, or even as being neutral.
#Regard #Relate: 2018-10-22
•1 The music did not make you reminisce, but how you interpreted, regarded, and related to the music did.
•2 The movie did not make you happy or sad, but how you interpreted, regarded, and related to the movie did.
•3 The yoga practice did not make you calm or serene, but how you interpreted, regarded, and related to the yoga practice did.
•4 The mountain hike did not make you joyous or peaceful, but how you interpreted, regarded, and related to the mountain hike did.
•5 The book or novel did not make you anxious, nervous, or scared, but how you interpreted, regarded, and related to the book did.
#Living #Conscious: 2018-10-21
•1 All life is conscious no matter the form or size, but what a living being can be conscious of varies depending on its makeup which can result in a being having aspects that it is not cable of being conscious of.
•2 A tree or flower is conscious of its life energy through sensations of its life energy which can be understood as feelings about living.
•3 A lizard is conscious of sensations of living and threats to its living which can be understood as feelings about living and dying.
•4 A mammal is conscious of sensations of living, threats to its living, and its reactions which can be understood as feelings about living, dying, and behaving.
•5 A human is conscious of sensations of living, threats to its living, its reactions, its ideas and images, and also its internal life.
#Clouds #Conditions: 2018-10-20
#Clouds #Conditions: 2018-10-20
•1 Do events leave you uncolored or do events color your thoughts, feelings, reactions, and self-esteem?
•2 Do life changes leave you unbroken and unharmed or do life changes harm your thoughts, feelings, reactions, and ego?
•3 Do politics and social problems leave you undisturbed or do they disturb your thoughts, feelings, reactions, and self-esteem?
•4 Does the weather leave you unclouded and unaffected or do environmental conditions cloud your thoughts, feelings, reactions, and ego?
•5 Do personal comments or insults leave you untouched and unscathed or do personal comments touch and thereby affect your thoughts, feelings, reactions, and self-esteem?
#Emotional #Responsibility: 2018-10-19
•1 Responsibility for what you feel, think, and do is an inescapable burden but also an empowering and satisfying reality.
•2 You are the gatekeeper of your heart, soul, and mind, and no matter how intimate you might become with others, they can never choose what can or cannot enter your heart, soul, or mind.
•3 Only you open or close the gate to your heart, soul, and mind to let in garbage or useful furniture, and only you can throw the garbage out and have the furniture repaired.
•4 If anyone but you is the gatekeeper of your heart, soul, or mind, then you are a figment of their imagination, their puppet, or their robot.
•5 Responsibility is satisfying because it proves you are an independent living being with personal powers that provide you with choices and consequences.
#Better #Worse: 2018-10-18
•1 I think I am better for having better food, but such thinking makes me worse.
•2 Yes, it is fine to enjoy better food, but do so without attaching to it, making it about you, or personalizing it.
•3 I think I am better for having a better bank account, car, education, experience, family, friend, history, house, job, neighborhood, retirement plan, or spouse, but such thinking shows I am lower than those who are not so ego-centered.
•4 Trying to be better than others makes you worse than others because you deny the equality of human beings, and that is the cause of all social problems.
•5 Trying to be better than others makes you worse than others because you deny the equality of human beings, and that is one of the main causes of all spiritual problems.
#Best #Friend: 2018-10-17
•1 The friend you seek is inside, and once found will also appear outside.
•2 Once you find the friend inside, the friend outside will be easy to find.
•3 The enemy you fear is inside, and once overcome will be overcome outside also.
•4 Once you overcome the enemy inside, the enemy outside cannot touch you.
•5 Life begins and ends on the inside, and the external world reflects that internal world.
#Awareness #Self: 2018-10-16
•1 Verbal awareness of self is the awareness of thoughts about the self; therefore, it is not awareness of the actual or living self.
•2 Verbal awareness of self is practical and useful for conscience, habit change, and morality but not for direct, free, or natural experience.
•3 Nonverbal awareness of self is the silent act of being conscious of your internal actions as a reflector.
•4 Nonverbal awareness of self is the silent awareness of your unique internal place and space as your self.
•5 Nonverbal awareness of self is the silent act of being conscious of your personhood (host, vessel) in the state of peaceful, quiet, and simple flow.
#Divine #Intelligence: 2018-10-15
•1 Divine intelligence cannot be approached, experienced, touched, or understood verbally.
•2 We do not achieve union with divine intelligence; however, we can be gifted with pure reflection of divine intelligence.
•3 We cannot merge with divine intelligence, but we can become a pure reflector for divine intelligence even to the point of living inside it as its reflector.
•4 Divine intelligence functions without our awareness, knowledge, or understanding; however, we can be graced with awareness of some functions of divine intelligence.
•5 Divine intelligence will always be separate from us because it is a quality of God; however, we can live in God and reflect His divine intelligence without being in the way (self-focused) to the point of seeming to completely disappear in Him.
#Aware #Sensor: 2018-10-14
•1 Awareness of the sensor (I) gets in the way of sensing and direct experience because awareness of the sensor requires thinking and thinking has no sensing ability.
•2 Awareness of the sensor (I) is practical and useful for making feeling, thinking, and behaving adjustments and corrections, but not for direct experiencing or being self.
•3 Oneness falsely claims no sensor (I) for what is sensed as if the object sensed, say an apple, sensed the sensor (the person or the functioning of their self as a sensor).
•4 The sensor (I) is not the self but a function of the self, because the self is a reflector and a reflector must first sense in order to reflect sensations from sensing.
•5 Claiming abilities for the label for the sensor (I) cannot confer those abilities on that label (ego, self-esteem) no matter how often done or how many do it.
#Ask #Questions: 2018-10-13
•1 To help yourself to focus on the topic that you are reading about, ask yourself captivating questions about that topic.
•2 To help yourself to focus on the topic that a lecturer or teacher is speaking about, think of enthralling questions to ask about that topic.
•3 To help yourself to focus on the present moment, ask yourself riveting questions about your immediate experiences.
•4 Questions help to focus the mind and to engage the attention which can cause you to have more experiences of one-pointedness or absorption in the now.
•5 Curiosity occurs when your questions are passionate, and curiosity is one of the best methods for staying aware and conscious of whatever you are doing or experiencing.
#Highest #Values: 2018-10-12
•1 What is the source of your highest values?
•2 Since your highest values are not new or unique, then your highest values are copies of already existing values that existed before you, and that will exist after you.
•3 You did not create or invent your highest values, and you share a mix of high values with many different people in the past and present.
•4 The source of the highest values is not individual thinking or experience because individual thinking and experience can only affirm or disconfirm belief in the highest values, not create the highest values.
•5 The highest values exist as the highest categories from which all other categories are hierarchically derived; logically, this means that since human thinking and experience rely on categories that are not the highest that the highest categories existed before human thinking and experience.
#Do #Duty: 2018-10-11
•1 Trying to do the duties of others is futile and keeps you from your duties.
•2 Thinking about the duties of others is unproductive and keeps you from problem-solving your duties.
•3 Worrying about the duties of others is wasteful and keeps you from learning to cope better your duties.
•4 Judging others on how well they do or don’t do their duties harms you because you have negative images of yourself inside as the others that you judge.
•5 How would your life be if you only focused on your duties and stopped comparing and measuring how others were doing or not doing their duties?
#Thought #Remembering: 2018-10-10
•1 Thought remembering and using thought for how to respond to an event will cause failure.
•2 Thought remembering and using negative thought for how to respond to an event will cause accident, error, or injury.
•3 Thought remembering and using experience for how to respond to an event will cause some degree of success.
•4 Thought remembering and using thought for how to respond to an event cannot work because thought cannot work.
•5 Thought remembering and using experience for how to respond to an event can work because experience can work.
#Acceptance #Required: 2018-10-09
•1 Passion requires acceptance.
•2 Prowess requires acceptance.
•3 Patience requires acceptance.
•4 Progress requires acceptance.
•5 Perseverance requires acceptance.
#STPHFR #Model: 2018-10-08
•1 External stimuli (S) that produce human responses (R) often produce instinctive, reactive, or primitive responses (S-R).
•2 In-between S-R is a stronger stimulus known as thinking (T) which when considered can lead to more intelligent responses (S-T-R).
•3 In-between S-T-R is a more substantial stimulus known as playback (P or looping thoughts) which when considered can lead to more intelligent responses (S-T-P-R).
•4 In-between S-T-P-R is a more forceful stimulus known as hearting (H, taking to heart, or identifying with) which when considered can lead to more intelligent responses (S-T-P-H-R).
•5 In-between S-T-P-H-R is a more intense stimulus known as feeling (F) which when considered can lead to more intelligent responses (S-T-P-H-F-R).
#Process #Thoughts: 2018-10-07
•1 You cannot process thoughts that are too fast: slow them.
•2 You cannot process thoughts that are too big: shrink them.
•3 You cannot process thoughts that are too frequent: reduce them.
•4 You cannot process thoughts that are too attached: detach them.
•5 You cannot process thoughts that are too disassociated: associate them.
#Always #Present: 2018-10-06
•1 Love is always present, live in it.
•2 Health is always present, hunt for it.
•3 Peace is always present, pray into it.
•4 God is always present, get under God.
•5 Self is always present, shrink back to it.
#Observer #Observed: 2018-10-05
•1 We don’t expect a camera to observe without a sensor, and we should not expect human beings to observe without sensors separate from what they sense.
•2 The observer can become so aware of the observed that he/she is no longer aware of himself/herself as the observer.
•3 The observer and the observed are never one; however, one can practice pure reflection to the degree that one is only aware of the observed.
•4 The division of the observer and the observed exists because of mental identification; however, not having or removing the identifying, labeling, or naming does not mean that the observer and the observed also no longer exist.
•5 Awareness, consciousness, and experience all require the existence of both an observer and an observed; however, awareness, consciousness, or experience of the observer or the observed are not required for either to exist.
#Judge #Source: 2018-10-04
•1 You can’t judge wine by looking at the vineyard it came from.
•2 You can’t judge honey by looking at the beehive it came from.
•3 You can’t judge an idea by looking at the philosophy it came from.
•4 You can’t judge an idea by looking at the author who first wrote about it.
•5 You can’t judge an idea by looking at the circumstances, culture, or time period in which it was first expressed.
#Coping #Failure: 2018-10-03
•1 Suppression as coping becomes more frequent the older you get.
•2 What you claim you cannot stand becomes your stressor to suppress.
•3 Suppression comes from having discomfort about your discomfort or a problem with your problem.
•4 When others remind us of what we suppress, then we attack and suppress them in order to punish them into silence.
•5 Suppression is externalized human psychology that is seen in the world in the common practices of governments, political parties, and social movements.
#Suppression #Trouble: 2018-10-02
•1 Suppression doubles your trouble.
•2 Suppression is a calculated response to control failure.
•3 Suppression is a secondary problem that often is bigger than the problem it is about.
•4 Suppression is a form of no-ting, of trying to make something that exists to not exist.
•5 Denial and suppression don’t work; therefore, they continue to cycle stress until there is enough stress to demand another release which will mean a new or larger form of denial and suppression.
#Security #Value: 2018-10-01
•1 The security of a possession decreases the emotional value of a possession.
•2 The insecurity of a possession increases the emotional value of possession.
•3 When you desire something but cannot get it, then it continually increases in value until you stop desiring it.
•4 When you have something but lose it and cannot get it back, then it continually increases in value until you stop desiring it.
•5 When you have or hold something with certainty, then it continually loses its desirability unless you make a repeated effort to reinforce its value.[People in permanent relationships take note.]
#Nothing #Means: 2018-09-30
•1 Nothing means what you say it means because only what you mean says what you mean.
•2 Nothing means nothing because more than that is not nothing.
•3 Nothing means something because people construe nothing to mean something.
•4 Nothing means everything because mentally it means whatever people claim it means.
•5 Nothing means anything because people will interpret nothing to mean anything that they want it to mean.
#Time #Place: 2018-09-29
•1 Where in time are you?
•2 You are sometime and sometime is you.
•3 You are someplace and someplace is you.
•4 You are somewhere in time and somewhere in time is you.
•5 You are some time and some place that no one else is or can be and its right inside your body.
#Suppress #Lies: 2018-09-28
•1 Suppression is based on four lies.
•2 One, the lie that you can do something to change or control what you are suppressing.
•3 Two, the lie that you failed to change or control what you are suppressing.
•4 Three, that suppressing something stops it when it only hides it from you.
•5 Four, that suppressing something is not usually a worse action with worse consequences for your life than the action that you are suppressing.
#Simple #Life: 2018-09-27
•1 Right meditation is right living, is simply bringing all before God.
•2 Your life is simple, you naturally reflect and must continue to do so as long as you are alive.
•3 The world wants you to take on every psychological job but the one that you can do: choose to reflect everything before God.
•4 Your life is about your choices to reflect whatever is inside you before God or to reflect mental chatter or darkness over whatever you don’t like that is inside you.
•5 Express and then express some more until you are willing to share all ugliness and beauty in the Light with faith in the Light to process and resolve all.
#Express #Open: 2018-09-26
•1 We are born to express; yet, from the start, the world wishes to suppress our expressions.
•2 Those who can dig deeper to express more of what is in us all become the great artists and thinkers.
•3 Any attempt by us to change or control what is in us is an attempt to destroy or pervert our expressive nature.
•4 Any attempt to repress or suppress what is in us is an attempt to murder our being, our natural existence as a host and reflector.
•5 It is our job to express all that comes into us before God who will handle it all in perfect order no matter its composition or nature.
#Start #Plain: 2018-09-25
•1 The potter starts with an ugly lump of clay and over time reshapes it into an exquisite pot or vase.
•2 The mason starts with a pile of rocks and over time repositions them into a beautiful and useful wall.
•3 The carpenter starts with a pile of lumber and over time reassembles the lumber into a practical building.
•4 The painter starts with a set of ordinary oils, pastes, or colors and over time develops them into a gorgeous painting.
•5 The writer starts with common words and undeveloped ideas and over time reworks them into coherent statements.
#Think #Sense: 2018-09-24
•1 Thinking is not evidence or proof.
•2 Thinking is not sensing or verifying.
•3 Thinking is not experiencing or feeling.
•4 Thinking is not recognizing or remembering.
•5 Thinking is labeling, marking, naming, stamping, tagging, and linking to other labels and names.
#Emotional #Label: 2018-09-23
•1 Boring comes when you label something boring and then take that label to heart.
•2 Stress comes when you label something stressful and then emotionalize that label.
•3 Shame comes when you label something shameful and then take that label to heart.
•4 Disturbance comes when you label something disturbing and then emotionalize that label.
•5 Anxiety comes when you label something fearful or worrisome and then take that label to heart.
#Boring #Thoughts: 2018-09-22
•1 It is not boring; your thoughts are boring.
•2 It is not unusual; your thoughts are unusual.
•3 It is not different; your thoughts are different.
•4 It is not stressful; your thoughts are stressful.
•5 It is not problematic; your thoughts are problematic.
#Mind #Disturbing: 2018-09-21
•1 It is not disturbing; your mind is disturbing.
•2 It is not disgusting; your mind is disgusting.
•3 It is not distracting; your mind is distracting.
•4 It is not distressing; your mind is distressing.
•5 It is not demanding; your mind is demanding.
#Still #Self: 2018-09-20
•1 You are always single; it is your ego that always has many selves.
•2 You are always simple; it is your ego that is always complicated just like lies.
•3 You are always secure; it is your ego that is always insecure or pretending not to be.
•4 You have never moved because you are always still, but your ego showcases the illusion of movement.
•5 You have never spoken because you are always silent, but your ego grandstands the illusion of speaking.
#Spoken #Speaker: 2018-09-19
•1 Inside, you are never the spoken.
•2 Inside, you are never the speaker.
•3 Inside, you are always the host and reflector of any speaker or spoken.
•4 Inside, you are never the knower or understander of the spoken but always the host.
•5 Inside, you are always under the noise or speaking and never a cause of or a part of the noise or speaking.
#Baby #Bathwater: 2018-09-18
“Don’t throw out the baby with the bathwater.”
•1 The bath water is religion, and the baby is the spiritual path.
•2 The bath water is modern philosophy, and the baby is ancient philosophy.
•3 The bath water is the news, and the baby is sharing the struggle for human rights.
•4 The bath water is commentary, and interpretation and the baby is the original texts.
•5 The bath water is politics, and the baby is taking constructive action to improve the world.
#Own #Others: 2018-09-17
•1 When you psychologically own others, then others exist to serve your ego, and honor killing seems practical and reasonable.
•2 When you psychologically own others, then others live to help your ego, and you must control what they make you appear to be.
•3 When you psychologically own others, then others exist to serve your ego, and you must control how they represent you in the world.
•4 When you psychologically own others, then others live to help your ego, and you must control everything about them that you are aware of.
•5 When you psychologically own others, then others exist to serve your ego, and the value of their actions and life exists only in so far as it makes you look good, better, or superior to others.
#Grandiosity #Narcissism: 2018-09-16
•1 Personalizing or making things about you requires you to be grandiose and self-centered.
•2 Personalizing or making things about you requires you to be narcissistic and often psychopathic.
•3 Personalizing or making things about you requires you to claim abilities and powers that you do not have.
•4 Personalizing or making things about you requires you to claim importance and influence in life that you do not and cannot possess.
•5 Personalizing or making things about you requires you to be a false mini-god who is at the center of other people’s actions, intentions, and life but only in delusions, fantasies, and illusions.
#Personalizing #Insane: 2018-09-15
•1 Personalizing or making things about you is not realistic, because there is nothing about you.
•2 Personalizing or making things about you is not sane, because the story of life is not about you.
•3 Personalizing or making things about you is not rational, because your nature is not composed of things or thoughts.
•4 Personalizing or making things about you is not reasonable, because your nature is not composed of memories or stories.
•5 Personalizing or making things about you is not intelligent, because your nature is not composed of self-concepts, social-concepts, self-images, or social-images.
#Problem #Symptom: 2018-09-14
•1 Your problem with your problem is your problem’s best friend and supporter.
•2 Counter-intuitively, you’ll often find that your problem with your problem is just like it.
•3 Trying to fix a problem without first fixing the main problematic responses to it is like trying to roof a house before building that house.
•4 If you try to focus on a problem without first addressing the problematic way that the problem is treated, then despite your best efforts you will fail to fix the problem.
•5 Working on the problems about a problem first is a systems approach versus a symptomatic approach that ignores the related and sustaining problems that occur along with a problem.
#Problematic #Reactions: 2018-09-13
•1 To solve a problem, first deal with your problem about the problem.
•2 To solve a problem, first deal with how poorly you treat the problem.
•3 To solve a problem, first deal with correcting your approach to the problem.
•4 To solve a problem, first deal with your problematic reactions and relationship to the problem.
•5 Your problem with your problem makes your problem worse by: adding to it, resorting to blaming and damning instead of problem-solving, resorting to anxiety or depression instead of coping, trying to change its reality, trying to control its reality, trying to deny or suppress it, or other ineffective methods that merely serve to continue and increase the problem from the outside.
#Simple #Stillness: 2018-09-12
•1 I will be space in order to be aware of my echoing.
•2 I will be selfless in order to be aware of my mirroring.
•3 I will be stillness in order to be aware of my reflecting.
•4 I will be silence in order to be aware of my amplifying.
•5 I will be simplicity and singleness in order to be aware of my magnifying.
#Aware #Amplifying: 2018-09-11
•1 I will switch from trying to awareness of my reflecting.
•2 I will switch from claiming to awareness of my amplifying.
•3 I will switch from chattering to awareness of my magnifying.
•4 I will switch from collecting inner things (covetousness) to awareness of my mirroring.
•5 I will switch from taking pride in knowing, doing, and being something to awareness of my echoing.
#Wait #Opposite: 2018-09-10
•1 When you are thirsty, you wait on water.
•2 When you are in physical pain, you wait on physical healing.
•3 When you are in sick emotions and thoughts, you wait on God.
•4 When the positive arrives in the same space as the negative, the positive dissolves and replaces the negative.
•5 Switch from trying to change and control a wrong to bearing, facing, or standing that wrong while believing in and waiting for its opposite to replace that wrong.
#Easy #Pride: 2018-09-09
•1 Feel regret about something, because you can claim doing without having to do anything but feel regret and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to fix the past.
•2 Feel anger something, because you can claim doing without having to do anything but feel anger and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to control what you cannot control.
•3 Feel guilt or shame about something, because you can claim doing without having to do anything but feel guilt and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to choose differently in the past.
•4 Feel anxious about someone or something, because you can claim doing without having to do anything but feel anxious and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to feel reassured about unknowns.
•5 Feel depressed about something, because you can claim doing without having to do anything but feel depressed and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to change depression into happiness.
#Claim #Pride: 2018-09-08
•1 Worry about something, for the reason that you can claim doing without having to do anything but worry and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to prepare for all contingencies.
•2 Blame and damn something, for the reason that you can claim doing without having to do anything but blame and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to make everything better.
•3 Whine and be angry about something, for the reason that you can claim doing without having to do anything but whine and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to fix all the problems.
•4 Sabotage something, for the reason that you can claim doing without having to do anything constructive or positive and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to fix or improve everything.
•5 Persecute or punish someone or something, for the reason that you can claim doing without having to do anything but persecute and without having to face the inevitable failure of trying to do only creative and innovative things to improve situations.
#Right #Path: 2018-09-07
•1 When your self-talk is about having faith and hope in God, then know that you are on the path of living in God, not ego.
•2 When your self-talk is about praising, serving, and sharing God, then know that you are on the path of peace, not unresolvable conflict.
•3 When your self-talk is about receiving from, resting upon, and returning to God, then know that you are on the path of nondoing, not claiming.
•4 When your self-talk is about having charity and mercy for God and His teachings, then know you are on the path of living for God, not self-esteem.
•5 When your self-talk is about bringing all before the Light (God) and waiting for God to handle all, then know you are on the path of surrender to God, not putting pride and profit first.
#Switch #Signals: 2018-09-06
•1 Switch to receiving better signals, stop falsely identifying with signals.
•2 Switch to receiving better signals, stop falsely claiming responsibility for signals.
•3 Switch to receiving better signals, stop falsely trying to change, control, or convert signals.
•4 Switch to receiving better signals, stop falsely trying to capture, conform, constrain, or correct signals.
•5 Switch to receiving better signals, stop falsely trying to cause, compose, construct, or create better signals.
#Doing #Signals: 2018-09-05
•1 You are a transceiver which means that you receive and resend signals, not create, change, or control signals.
•2 Trying to do something about internal or external signals requires first claiming godhood for ego, pride, and self-esteem.
•3 The more you try to do something about internal or external signals, the more you fail to face them in the Light (meditation).
•4 You are not different from others nor is your “trying to do” different or better than what others are trying to do: trying to do is trying to do is failing to do.
•5 The more you try to do something about internal or external signals, the more you fail to do your job of receiving signals and waiting upon God to do something about them.
#Self-talk #Doing: 2018-09-04
•1 Understand your self-talk as talking about what you should and should not try to do (psychologically or physically).
•2 Understand your self-talk as talking about what you should not have tried to do and what you should try to do instead (psychologically or physically).
•3 Understand your memories as talking about what you should and should not try to do (psychologically or physically).
•4 Understand your memories as talking about what you should not have tried to do and what you should try to do instead (psychologically or physically).
•5 When you realize that your capabilities and life are for receiving, not doing, then you will see how delusional your self-talk and memories are when about “doing.”
#Don’t #Do: 2018-09-03
•1 Seek to praise God, not to do.
•2 Seek to receive from God, not to do.
•3 Seek to rest in and return to God, not to do.
•4 Seek to retreat to and hide in God, not to do.
•5 Seek to amplify and magnify what you receive from God, not to do.
#Stress #Imbalance: 2018-09-02
•1 Stress is a state of imbalance with all the weight on one side seeking to move itself to the zero side.
•2 Stress is top-heavy or a burden, demand, load, no-ting, pressure, strain, tension, or weight that seeks release, relief, or resolution.
•3 Pride is identifying with the weight side of a stress imbalance.
•4 Shame is identifying with the zero side of a stress imbalance.
•5 Self as the vessel holds and waits for stress to resolve itself without identifying with or trying to interfere with the stress sides.
#Mental #Doing: 2018-09-01
•1 What is doing mental doing?
•2 What is mental doing composed of?
•3 What are the results of mental doing?
•4 What are the payoffs for mental doing?
•5 What does the stress of mental doing cause?
#Identical #Opposite: 2018-08-31
•1 Trying to control and change things is itself the problem it seeks to cure.
•2 Doing anything to try to stop doing is only a continuation of the problem of doing.
•3 The fear of wasting time will waste more time than whatever it fears will waste time.
•4 Antifa is the enemy it claims to fight: doing wrong in the name of doing better or good.
•5 We habitually use the way of the problem to try to solve the problem and thereby double the problem.
#Automatic #Amplifying: 2018-08-30
•1 I can neither help nor hurt my acting as a reflector.
•2 I can neither improve nor worsen my acting as a reflector.
•3 I can neither increase nor decrease my acting as a reflector.
•4 I can neither start nor stop my self from acting as a reflector.
•5 My acting as a reflector (amplifier, host, transceiver) is automatic as long as I exist.
#Not #Reflecting: 2018-08-29
•1 Reflecting is not changing or correcting.
•2 Reflecting is not conforming or constraining.
•3 Reflecting is not controlling, converting, or convincing.
•4 Reflecting is not comparing, condemning, or criticizing.
•5 Reflecting is not causing, composing, constructing, or creating.
#Ego #Altar: 2018-08-28
•1 Your ego is your personal and unshared idol that you serve and worship mainly on the altar of your heart.
•2 Your egos of your experiences are idols that you serve and worship mainly on the altar of your soul.
•3 Your egos of countries, ethnicities, places, and things are idols that you serve and worship mainly on the altar of your mind.
•4 Your egos of others (admired or famous people) are idols that you serve and worship on any one or all of your three altars.
•5 Your egos of your false gods are idols that you serve and worship on any one or all of your three altars.
#Forgotten #Promises: 2018-08-27
•1 Ego espouses peace but delivers disguises.
•2 Pride promises the world but delivers delusions.
•3 Better to be alive as nothing than dead as something.
•4 The joy of being a living host and nothing more will be neither appreciated nor understood by devotees of self-esteem.
•5 The world will mock you for surrendering all claiming, knowing, doing, and being something; however, you will live, and they are already dead.
#Retreat #Victory: 2018-08-26
•1 Faith and hope in God require retreating.
•2 Trust in and reliance upon God require retreating.
•3 Dependence upon and surrender to God require retreating.
•4 Being under, resting in, and waiting upon God require retreating.
•5 Retreating is the practice of moving back into the self as already being the automatic amplifier: the container that automatically magnifies whatever it hosts as long as it is living.
#Hard #Thinking: 2018-08-25
•1 People are often told that they are “thick-headed” from overthinking, because their mind is like a thick forest of thoughts with no opening for Spirit.
•2 People are often told that they are “dull-witted” for constantly thinking, because their mind is dull from the noise of thoughts that allow no openness for Spirit.
•3 People are often told that they have “rocks for brains,” because their mind is like a collection of rocks with no room for Spirit but only for thinking about thinking about thinking.
•4 People are often called “a blockhead” for thinking too much, because their mind is like a block of solid wood with no room for Spirit but only for looping and ruminating thoughts.
•5 People are often called out for “thinking too hard,” and that is just what their thinking is: too hard and dense because there is thought about thought without any open space for Spirit to enter through.
#Problem #Hiding: 2018-08-24
•1 First, we try to know an emotional or mental disturbance by thinking about it: thought cannot know anything.
•2 Second, we try to fix that emotional or mental disturbance by thinking about it: thought cannot do anything.
•3 Third, we try to know by thinking about it why our fixing the disturbance is not working: thought cannot know anything.
•4 Fourth, we try to fix the problem with our fixing the disturbance by thinking about it: thought cannot do anything.
•5 Fifth, after repeated failures, we disguise, reframe, repress, or suppress all of the previous steps to cover, hide, or rationalize our failures to know, change, and control with thinking.
#Being #Doing: 2018-08-23
•1 I might be feeling sad, but I am never being sad.
•2 I might be thinking hateful thoughts, but I am never being hate.
•3 I might be doing something stupid, but I am never being stupid.
•4 I might have failed at something, but I am never being a failure.
•5 I might perform the role of a doctor, but I am never being a doctor.
#Wrong #Being: 2018-08-22
•1 I might be knowing wrong, but I am never being wrong.
•2 I might be feeling wrong, but I am never being wrong.
•3 I might be thinking wrong, but I am never being wrong.
•4 I might be choosing wrong, but I am never being wrong.
•5 I might be doing wrong, but I am never being wrong.
#Failing #Teaches: 2018-08-21
•1 Failing teaches you to quit struggling and to surrender to Spirit, not to quit exploring and studying.
•2 Failing teaches you to quit trying and instead to submit to Spirit, not to quit exercising, experimenting, and practicing.
•3 Failing teaches you to quit controlling and demanding behaviors because they cause failing, not to quit observing, collecting data, and testing results.
•4 Failing teaches you to quit trying to overcome or solve failure and instead to wait upon Spirit, not to quit getting help, learning from experts, or researching solutions.
•5 Failing teaches you to proceed humbly by being under, having faith in, relying upon, surrendering to, and trusting in Spirit; this teaches you to stop failing from following ego, pride, or thought’s claims to know, do, or be what you are learning.
#Right #Coping: 2018-08-20
•1 You don’t have to stop letting things get to you, because things can only get to your ego, not you; instead, switch from all self-esteem thinking because it is conditional.
•2 You don’t have to turn anything over to God, because you never have anything and He has everything; instead, switch from all thinking that is trying to change or control anything.
•3 You don’t have to let anything go, because you never have anything [only ideas of things]; instead, switch from all thinking that is trying to interfere with anything [thoughts trying to manage thoughts].
•4 You don’t have to give it [something as a thought] a rest or time because you are disturbing your ego, not it [something else]; instead, give your ego a rest and time to calm down [stop looping or ruminating].
•5 You don’t have to stop taking things or yourself so seriously, because your ego’s thoughts of things and yourself are never serious but only comedic delusions and illusions; instead, stop taking your ego and its interpretations, judgments, and projections seriously.
#Price #Pride: 2018-08-19
•1 One price of pride is choosing to know and be right about failing instead of humbly succeeding.
•2 One price of pride is choosing to know and be right about being miserable instead of humbly enjoying life.
•3 One price of pride is choosing to know and be right about being wrong instead of humbly seeking the right.
•4 One price of pride is choosing to know and be right about your life not working out instead of humbly turning your life over to God.
•5 One price of pride is choosing to know and be right about your difficulty accomplishing or doing something instead of humbly following Spirit while it gets done.
#Unknown #Source: 2018-08-18
•1 A vessel does not know where the water that is poured into it comes from, or where the pouring went after the vessel is filled.
•2 Spirit cannot be described or known as something, or it would not be Spirit; however, Spirit can be experienced on one level when it revealed.
•3 The experience of Spirit is not Spirit, but the sensations of Spirit are embedded in Spirit and can only be revealed by Spirit.
•4 Trying to know where direction comes from can only make you act stupid, because then you will seek direction from things and thoughts which are neither it nor capable of it.
•5 To demonstrate a complete lack of understanding, try to develop a system of direction or guidance that can substitute for intelligence, genius, skill, or talent.
#Avoid #Mind: 2018-08-17
•1 People will chew gum in order to keep their mind on chewing instead of clouding an activity they are reflecting.
•2 People will bite their lip in order to keep their mind from distracting their focus from some action they are magnifying.
•3 People will grit their teeth in order to keep their mind from interfering with and ruining their amplifying of some process.
•4 People will use odd gestures or rituals in order to keep their mind from hampering or hindering some process they wish to mirror.
•5 People will stand or sit in an uncomfortable posture or stance in order to keep their mind from intruding upon some action or process that they are hosting.
#Glorify #God: 2018-08-16
•1 There is one source for glory: God.
•2 There is one target for glory: God.
•3 Adoration, credit, devotion, glory, honor, praise, love, majesty, and worship are all good.
•4 The problem is that people do not apply glory only to God when all glory belongs only to God.
•5 People can partake of the glory of God by glorifying God, not by glorifying anything or anyone else.
#Automatic #Living: 2018-08-15
•1 I am reflecting.
•2 Reflecting is what I know, do, and am.
•3 As long as I am alive, I am automatically reflecting.
•4 There is nothing I can do to reflect, and there is nothing I can do to stop reflecting other than to die physically.
•5 I can keep aware of my self reflecting and be alive; or, I can practice self-esteem and die inside by being aware of my self as dead things and thoughts.
#Being #Human: 2018-08-14
•1 Human knowing consists of the target of human awareness.
•2 Human doing consists of the action of human awareness.
•3 Being human consists of the awareness of one’s human nature as a reflector (container, host, transceiver, vessel).
•4 Humans often claim to know, do, and be things and thoughts for the sake of ego; however, claims do not cause or create realities though they often lead to delusions and illusions.
•5 Humans can name, link, sort, store, and recall moments of awareness, facts, information, and knowledge; however, these actions by humans of naming, linking, sorting, storing, and recalling are not forms of knowing but only actions and forms of memory processes.
#Teach #Mind: 2018-08-13
•1 Listen to a stream to teach your mind that it is not controlling or creating the sound, because the sound is too intricate and variable to predict.
•2 Watch clouds float by to teach your mind that it is not doing, forming, or knowing the clouds, because it doesn’t know what they will be or do next.
•3 Watch waves crash on a beach to teach your mind that its trying to cause, change, or control how waves crash is a fool’s errand as is any form or type of trying.
•4 Stand on a mountain and look at a forest and try to predict the pattern of the hills, shadows, and trees to teach your mind that it does, is, and knows nothing and is most useful when silent.
•5 Sit in the woods and listen to the sounds of the birds and insects and try to predict which will sound next and in what order to teach your mind to be quiet so that you might just enjoy life free of the mind’s games of claiming to know, do, and be whatever it is not.
#Right #Spite: 2018-08-12
•1 Suicide is being right in spite of the cost: death.
•2 Addiction is being right in spite of the cost: chaos.
•3 Material pride is being right in spite of the cost: the loss of self.
•4 Spiritual pride is being right in spite of the cost: the loss of salvation.
•5 Divorce is being right in spite of the cost: the children are turned into a battleground, lovers are turned into enemies, and fighting for money is the new relationship.
#Asceticism #Suffer: 2018-08-11
•1 Asceticism for the purpose of surrendering to God is right asceticism: suffer well.
•2 Asceticism for the purpose of experiencing helplessness in order to turn your will over to God is right asceticism: suffer well.
•3 Asceticism for the purpose of experiencing enough suffering to realize that you cannot do anything and are ultimately dependent upon God for everything is right asceticism: suffer well.
•4 Asceticism for the purpose of self-control is wrong asceticism, because it leads to both worldly and spiritual pride (claiming).
•5 Asceticism that is extreme or that enjoys suffering is masochism and of negative value.
#Life #Value: 2018-08-10
•1 The highest value is to be for life, and the lowest value is to be against life.
•2 Life is only valued if it is valued at its beginning, middle, and end.
•3 Once you excuse devaluing life at any stage because it is a burden or an inconvenience, then it becomes easier to devalue life at any other stage for similar reasons.
•4 There are times that force a choice between valuing one life over another and what these exceptions, extremes, and rarities prove is that the general rule is generally true: all life must be valued at every stage.
•5 If you can exterminate fetuses, then you can exterminate chronically-ill persons; if you can exterminate chronically-ill persons; then you can exterminate people who are suffering; if you can exterminate people who are suffering, then you can exterminate aged persons; if you can exterminate aged persons, then you can exterminate people with genetic defects or low IQ; if you can exterminate people with genetic defects or low IQ, then you can exterminate people with the wrong ideology.
#Heart #Soul #Mind: 2018-08-09
•1 Your living heart is never something but always sensing something.
•2 Your living soul is never doing something but always experiencing something.
•3 Your living mind never knows anything but is always identifying, naming, recording, remembering, sorting, or storing something.
•4 Your dead heart is being something by falsely claiming to be habits, self-concepts, self-images, types, and traits.
•5 Your dead soul is doing something by falsely claiming abilities, powers, and responsibilities you can never have.
•6 Your dead mind is claiming to know something by falsely claiming to be a source and to be knowledge.
#Being #Doing: 2018-08-08
•1 When listening to music are doing the music?
•2 When watching a movie are you doing the movie?
•3 When experiencing your life are you doing your life?
•4 Human doing is human claims to do, and humans are not even doing those claims.
•5 Human doing would only get in the way of being human, because humans are by hosting and amplifying signals, not by knowing, doing, or being signals.
#Sports #Cliches: 2018-08-07
•1 Don’t be “all heart” (sports cliche); instead, be all vessel.
•2 Don’t be “in the zone” (sports cliche); instead, be in host mode.
•3 Don’t “be the ball” (sports cliche); instead, host so intently that only the ball and you exist.
•4 Don’t have “ice water in your veins” (sports cliche); instead, settle deeply into your container nature.
•5 Don’t have “mental toughness” (sports cliche); instead, be lost in or totally absorbed in the act of hosting.
#Taste #Adaptable: 2018-08-06
•1 Taste is adaptable and knowing the dynamics of taste can help you to adapt faster, for example, to learn to eat healthy foods instead of processed to death chemical-based foods.
•2 An onion has many sensations and those who love to eat onions focus on some of it sensations while ignoring others and those who hate to eat onions focus on and ignore a different set of sensations.
•3 In addition to focusing on some sensations and ignoring others, taste also has an interpretative component such that some sensations are interpreted positively, negatively, or neutrally.
•4 When people say, “It is an acquired taste,” they mean that you train yourself to focus on and appreciate some sensations and to discount or ignore other sensations.
•5 So educate your palate to an adult taste for black, brown, purple, or red rice instead of white rice, and you will wind up preferring brown rice even if you used to love only white rice (instant sugar).
#One #Voice: 2018-08-05
•1 One voice inside speaks as and for you, others, and life.
•2 One voice inside disrupts, interrupts, and spoils any and every action or experience that it can.
•3 One voice inside plays both sides (for and against) whatever and whomever it is pretending to speak for.
•4 One voice inside defeats all the odds by always being wrong, out of place, causing failure, and causing harm.
•5 One voice inside speaks for anyone and everyone; however, in fact, it speaks only for itself to keep speaking and feeding on your heart, soul, and mind.
#What #Counts: 2018-08-04
•1 It is not what you do that counts, but what you rely on to do it and give credit for doing it.
•2 It is not what you know that counts, but what you rely on to know it and give credit for knowing it.
•3 It is not what you experience that counts, but what you are drawn to and amplify about an experience.
•4 What counts is what you serve, not what abilities you falsely claim for yourself.
•5 What matters is what you are committed to amplifying and hosting no matter what, not what capabilities you foolishly claim for yourself.
#Desire #Compulsion: 2018-08-03
•1 Desire is an egg-shaped state of energy imbalance with a void at one end and compression at the other end along with a mental target.
•2 Any instant relief of the imbalance of a desire is experienced as pleasure with the intensity of the pleasure equaling the pressure of the imbalance.
•3 The more targets one desire has, the more intense that desire becomes until there are enough targets that the desire turns into a compulsion.
•4 Long-term goals produce a leaning towards one side of the energy balance with aligned or grouped goals creating a stronger leaning or tendency.
•5 The relief of long-term goals produces gratification, joy, satisfaction, and vindication in proportion to the work performed and obstacles overcome to achieve the goals.
#Full #Vacancy: 2018-08-02
•1 No Vacancy: Mind full of ego and self-esteem, no room for joy in God.
•2 No Vacancy: Mind full of covetousness or desire, no room for anything else.
•3 No Vacancy: Mind full of guilt and shame, no room for self-forgiveness or self-tolerance.
•4 No Vacancy: Mind full of anxiety and worry, no room for acceptance, peace, or surrender to God.
•5 No Vacancy: Mind full of anger and resentment, no room for charity, compassion, forgiveness, or understanding.
#Know #Not-Knowing: 2018-08-01
•1 Not-knowing is knowing and knowing is not-knowing.
•2 The way to know is to not know how to know.
•3 The way to do is to not know how to do.
•4 The way to be is to not know how to be.
•5 Knowing is never ours and is only in us by our not-knowing, because only when we are not claiming are we an empty vessel free to host and share knowing.
#Emotions #Sensations: 2018-07-31
•1 Emotions are sensations of sensations.
•2 You make contact with something using your inner senses or physical senses, and you receive sensations from this contact.
•3 You have an intention to understand these sensations because they were somehow salient for you (strongly positive or negative).
•4 Your heart senses these received sensations, and now you have sensations of sensations or emotions.
•5 You label these sensations of sensations as some kind of positive or negative emotion.
(For more, see #23 https://kevinfitzmaurice.com/lists-and-links/quotations-topics/quotations-memes-poster-pictures-2018/)
#Anxiety #Thought-things: 2018-07-30
•1 Chronic, compulsive, and problematic anxiety are about thought-things.
•2 Thought-things are considered to be realities; however, thoughts are not realities but can only be about or point to realities.
•3 Thought-things are self-proving, self-referential, and perpetual motion machines that trigger the survival instincts over imaginary problems.
•4 Common reality testing of thought-things is done by testing their existence; instead, learn to test thought-things against experiences and non-verbal reality.
•5 Thought-things have to be discounted, disputed, and deconstructed to stop their darkness, destruction, and domination.
#Fear #Thought-things: 2018-07-29
•1 The fear of something as a thought-thing (reified thought) will not be easily surrendered since the thought is considered real without having to match any reality other than itself.
•2 The fear of the consequences of something as thought-things (concretized thoughts) will not be easily surrendered since the thoughts are considered real without having to match any reality but themselves.
•3 Fears of thought-things are ghosts in your mind that haunt your survival impulses and continually trigger emotional and physical reactions to impending acute danger.
•4 The survival emotional and physical reactions to such irrational and unreasonable fears are rational and reasonable and need acceptance, not targeting as problematic.
•5 Target the thought-things (hypostatized thoughts) and deconstruct them and the rest will naturally subside over time from the lack of feeding.
#Humble #Pride: 2018-07-28
•1 Pride a.k.a. ego pleasure comes from claiming to know or to know better than another.
•2 It is far easier to find fault than it is to find value; therefore, it is far easier to claim to know bad, evil, or ugly than it is to know good, virtue, or beauty.
•3 Our addiction to the negative comes from our addiction to pride, to claiming to know evil from good.
•4 Know that the tools of pride are to blame, compare. complain, condemn, correct, criticize, curse, damn, find fault, judge, ostracize, point the finger, reject, renounce, and whine.
•5 Know that the tools of humility are to be slow to speak, care, empathize, forgive, give the benefit of the doubt, listen, live and let live, practice non-claiming to know, practice nondoing, show compassion, show kindness, think charitably about others, and understand.
#Thought #Control: 2018-07-27
•1 You cannot control sensations, but you can allow sensations to control you.
•2 You cannot control experiences, but you can allow experiences to control you.
•3 You cannot control feelings, but you can allow feelings to control you.
•4 You cannot control thoughts, but, you can allow thoughts to control you.
•5 Time for you to exercise the control of your intentions, identity, and attention in order not to be controlled by your sensations, experiences, feelings, or thoughts.
#Inner #Place: 2018-07-26
•1 You are an inner place, and that place provides space for sensations and thoughts to come and go.
•2 You are an inner place, and that place provides space for receiving and magnifying signals from God.
•3 You are an inner place, and that place provides a space that you can reserve for what you want to fill it.
•4 You are an inner place, and that place provides space for both good and bad angels to furnish you with intentions.
•5 You are an inner place, and that place is alive; therefore, you have experiences, choices, and reactions regarding what enters and leaves your inner space.
#Master #Intention: 2018-07-25
•1 Your master should be right intentions, not right feelings.
•2 Your master should be right intentions, not right thoughts.
•3 Your master should be right intentions, not right experiences or practices.
•4 Your master should be right intentions, not right belief, dogma, ideology, opinion, or philosophy.
•5 Your master should be right intentions, not right abstracting, analysis, interpreting, or reasoning.
#Responsible #Feelings: 2018-07-24
•1 Be responsible for your feelings or be at the mercy of your demands and expectations.
•2 Be responsible for your feelings or be at the mercy of circumstances and environments.
•3 Be responsible for your feelings or be at the mercy of your sensations and how your body feels.
•4 Be responsible for your feelings or be at the mercy of others who will be happy to control them for you.
•5 Be responsible for your feelings or be at the mercy of whatever and whoever wants to control or manipulate you including: advertisers, educators, employers, family, friends, governments, “news” shows, outdoor ads, peers, political parties, politicians, propagandists, religions, social media, social movements, special interest groups, spin doctors, and traditional media (magazines, movies, music, newspapers, radio, TV).
#Thinking #Thought: 2018-07-23
•1 Thoughts are their own things, not anything else.
•2 Thoughts are their own reality, not the reality of anything else.
•3 Thoughts are their own identity, not the identity of anything else.
•4 Thoughts are their own experience, not the experience of anything else.
•5 Thoughts occupy their own space and time, not the space and time of anything else.
#Thought #Thing: 2018-07-22
•1 The script is not the play.
•2 Thoughts about people are not those people or any other persons.
•3 No day is crazy, hard, long, rough, slow, or any other emotional or mental coloring.
•4 Thoughts about experiences are not those experiences but only their own experiences.
•5 Thoughts are not the things they can only be about, because all things exist beyond definitions and descriptions.
#Sense #Sensations: 2018-07-21
•1 The sense is not the sensing.
•2 The sensing is not the sensations.
•3 The sensations are not the recognition.
•4 The recognition is not the categorization.
•5 The things that you sense, have sensations about, recognize, and categorize are not your senses, sensing, sensations, recognitions, or categorizations of them.
#Race #Person: 2018-07-20
•1 No person is a race, and no race is a person.
•2 Race does not exist except as a set of bodily characteristics a group of humans is likely to have as part of their physical makeup, not as a part of the makeup of their self.
•3 Yes, we can discuss human habits, personalities, qualities, styles, and traits, but when we do, we are never talking about a human being but only about the actions of human beings.
•4 A group of believers like Muslims is not a person nor a group of persons, because persons are never beliefs or ideologies; therefore, to be against Muslims is only to be against Islam, not any human beings.
•5 Categories by definition exist for discernment and are useful for talking about beliefs, ideologies, and things, but categories are not useful for talking about human individuals who can never be reduced to things and thoughts.
#General #Semantics: 2018-07-19
•1 The cooking is not the cooked.
•2 The artist painting is not the painting.
•3 The expressed is not the experienced.
•4 The strategy is not the strategic move.
•5 The musical score is not the musical sound.
#Special #Unique: 2018-07-18
•1 No person is different, special, or unique, because there exists only one human nature; however, people regularly have different, special, or unique experiences.
•2 No person is different, special, or unique, because there exists only one human nature; however, people regularly have different, special, or unique gifts and talents.
•3 No person is different, special, or unique, because there exists only one human nature; however, people regularly have different, special, or unique capabilities and capacities.
•4 No person is different, special, or unique, because there exists only one human nature; however, people regularly have different, special, or unique ideas and insights to share.
•5 No person is different, special, or unique, because there exists only one human nature; however, people regularly have different, special, or unique discoveries, inspirations, revelations, and visions that others do not.
#Fix #Problems: 2018-07-17
•1 You will not fix your psychological problems.
•2 Your body will not fix your psychological problems.
•3 Your mind will not fix your psychological problems.
•4 Your trying with helpers, methods, practices, or rituals will not fix your psychological problems.
•5 Your psychological problems are only fixed by being replaced or switched out, and you need Energy to direct the replacement process. (Don’t worry, later you can claim it was something else that worked.)
#Law #Rule: 2018-07-16
•1 Controls, directions, guides, laws, rules, and shoulds cannot do what they are about.
•2 Controls, directions, guides, laws, rules, and shoulds cannot teach you to do what they are about.
•3 Controls, directions, guides, laws, rules, and shoulds are only a problem if you try to use them to perform with.
•4 Controls, directions, guides, laws, rules, and shoulds can be used to help you gain a feel for what works, but not for working.
•5 Controls, directions, guides, laws, rules, and shoulds can help you to find the right channels to tune into for performing well, but not for performing well.
#Rule-based #Death: 2018-07-15
•1 Rule-based art is no art.
•2 Rule-based love is no love.
•3 Rule-based creativity is no creativity.
•3 Rule-based spirituality is no spirituality.
•5 Rule-based skill or talent is no skill or talent.
#Shared #Self-talk: 2018-07-14
•1 The most interesting thing about human couples is that they combine their individual self-talk patterns into one shared pattern with split roles for each partner.
•2 Men and women pair up knowing instinctively who shares and who does not share compatible self-talk patterns or roles. (Couples cannot be formed if the main individual self-talk patterns cannot be merged into one pattern, one dual set of roles.)
•3 For example, the nagging partner is the one who was most suited for the critical part of the merged self-talk pattern because it was dominant inside them, and while it seems to be their problem alone, they are just acting out one half of the shared couple role-talk.
•4 Look for one of the many dualities (addictive and codependent, aggressive and passive, abusive and victim, critical and accepting, disagreeable and agreeable, dominant and submissive, forward and withdrawing, negative and positive, vengeful and forgiving) and note how if one person in that duality leaves the relationship they then find the same duality and role in their next relationship.
•5 Change in relationships requires change in your self-talk, not change in anyone or anything else; and once you change your basic self-talk pattern the relationship has to adjust or end. (The other option is to surrender ego since the self-talk dualities only exist to maintain ego.)
#Dehumanize #Thingify: 2018-07-13
•1 Esteeming is only done between egos, because human nature is identical and one; esteem all humans equally lest you reify any.
•2 Judging is only done between egos, because human nature is identical and one; quit thingifying yourself and others as judgments.
•3 Comparing is only done between egos, because human nature is identical and one; quit comparing and concretizing yourself and others.
•4 Imagining yourself is imagining your ego, because human nature cannot be reduced to any amount of images; stop dehumanizing yourself and others as images.
•5 Conceptualizing yourself is conceptualizing your ego, because human nature cannot be reduced to any amount of concepts; stop hypostatizing yourself and others as concepts.
#Country #Borders: 2018-07-12
•1 A country without borders is like a body without skin.
•2 A country without borders is like a baby without safety limits.
•3 A country without borders is like a child without safety boundaries.
•4 A country without borders is like a highway without safety regulations.
•5 A country without borders is like a sports game without referees and rules.
#Worse #Fate: 2018-07-11
• To escape a lion, a man jumped into quicksand.
• To escape a war, a man jumped ship into a river of alligators.
• To escape a sinking ship, a man jumped into a school of sharks.
• To escape a swarm of bees, a man jumped into a river of piranhas.
• To escape a prison, a man jumped from a prison wall into rows of razor-wire.
#Take #Advantage: 2018-07-10
• Don’t look for sunshine from darkness.
• Don’t look for stars when the sun shines.
• Don’t look for a candle when the sun is out.
• Don’t look for the sun when the moon shines.
• Don’t look for the light from outside when all light exists inside.
#Activist #Politician: 2018-07-09
• Politicians and activists are often part of the problem, not the solution, because they exploit problems for fame, funding, pride, and votes.
• Politicians and activists are often part of the problem, not the solution, because they spout slogans that hide the manifold causes and roots of problems.
• Politicians and activists are often part of the problem, not the solution, because instead of problem-solving they propose blind, disproven, limited, narrow, politically correct, or unproven solutions.
• Politicians and activists are often part of the problem, not the solution, because instead of seeking to understand all of the factors that go into causing problems like poverty and violence, they promote programs that address only political issues but satisfy mob emotions and outrage.
• Politicians and activists should wake up to their lack of care, compassion, conscience, and integrity and take some problem-solving courses to learn how to recognize and deal with all the variables of problems while testing potential solutions regardless of their political source.
#Being #Lost: 2018-07-08
• Being cannot be known, done, or something.
• If you are trying to know being, then knowing is being, and your time and self is sacrificed.
• If you are trying to be, then trying is being, and you are left out in the cold darkness.
• If you are trying to become something, then becoming is being, and you are forgotten and ignored.
• If you are thinking of your self as concepts and images, then concepts and images are being, not you.
#Idolatry #Ego: 2018-07-07
• All idolatry is the idealization of ego.
• All beautiful statues of god, gods, and goddesses are statues of ego beautifully disguised.
• All glorifications of pictures of god, gods, and goddesses are glorifications of states of ideal ego.
• All worship of symbols of god, gods, and goddesses is the worship of ego as ideal states of living symbols.
• All things that claim to lead to, point to, represent, signify, or symbolize god, gods, and goddesses are leading, pointing to, representing, signifying, or symbolizing idealized, impossible, and pure states of ego.
#Ego #Idol: 2018-07-06
• All idols represent ego fantasies.
• All statues of god, gods, and goddesses are statues of ego.
• All pictures of god, gods, and goddesses are pictures of ego.
• All symbols of god, gods, and goddesses are symbols of ego.
• All things that claim to lead to, point to, represent, signify, or symbolize god are leading, pointing to, representing, signifying, or symbolizing ego.
#False #Paths: 2018-07-05
• All false paths preach the highest ego as god.
• All false paths praise and worship perfect ego.
• All false paths teach the same falsehoods about saving the world with ideal ego.
• All false paths lead to the same end of making ego appear to be the highest good.
• All false paths teach practices and principles to remake primitive ego into prime ego.
#Suffer #Self-talk: 2018-07-04
• Suffer self-talk suffering.
• Suffer self-talk screaming its way out.
• Suffer self-talk’s desperation at not owning your identity.
• Suffer self-talk’s pleas for your consciousness in order to continue itself.
• Suffer self-talk’s wailing, gnashing of teeth, and final death throes to arrive at peace and quiet.
#Own #Self: 2018-07-03
• Do you own the things that you purchase? No, they are lost along the way or when you die.
• Do you own your thoughts or creative ideas? No, they are altered, copied, distorted, exaggerated, forgotten, improved, misanalyzed, misattributed, misinterpreted, misrepresented, politicized, and stolen.
• Do you own your emotions or feelings? No, they are altered, distorted, exaggerated, forgotten, ignored, minimized, misapplied, misinterpreted, misrepresented, and rewritten.
• Do you own your achievements, experiences, or stories? No, they are absorbed, altered, distorted, exaggerated, forgotten, misanalyzed, misattributed, misinterpreted, misrepresented, politicized, and rewritten.
• The only thing that you will ever own is your being, personhood, or self; but, self is the first thing you offer in exchange for things that you can never keep.
#Understanding #Forgiveness: 2018-07-02
• Understanding people leads to forgiving people.
• Understanding oneself leads to forgiving oneself.
• Understanding one’s family leads to forgiving one’s family.
• Understanding human nature leads to forgiving human nature.
• Understanding life leads to forgiving everyone and everything.
#Perfect #People: 2018-07-01
• Perfect ideals like “no borders” or “open borders” require perfect people to work.
• Perfect ideals like Anarchy and “no governments” require perfect people to work.
• Perfect ideals like Socialism and “a guaranteed wage” require perfect people to work.
• Perfect ideals like Communism and “share everything with everyone” require perfect people to work.
• Perfect ideals like “all religions are the same” and “all religions lead to the same place” require perfect religions to work.
#Solve #Problems: 2018-06-30
• To find success, stop creating and feeding self-defeating problems.
• To feel empowered, solve or cope with some of your problems.
• To become valuable to others, first become valuable to yourself by solving some of your own problems.
• To become responsible, recognize which of your life problems are directly under your control and incrementally improve them.
• To find acceptance and peace, recognize that there always has been hate, injustice, and unfairness in the world and your job is first not to contribute to it and second to lessen it at least in your mind and interactions with people, animals, and plants.
#Mind #People: 2018-06-29
• What if you discovered that the people arguing in your mind were not you?
• What if you discovered that the people having a bad day in your mind were not you?
• What if you discovered that the people feeling anxious and upset in your mind were not you?
• What if you discovered that the people feeling stressed and angry in your mind were not you?
• What if you discovered that the people feeling depressed and world-weary in your mind were not you?
#Discover #Inside: 2018-06-28
• What if you discovered that your self-talk was your only enemy?
• What if you discovered that your self-talk was serving its own interests instead of yours?
• What if you discovered that your self-talk was acting like your boss without any authority to do so?
• What if you discovered that your self-talk was acting like it was you without any justification to do so?
• What if you discovered that your self-talk was feeding on your life energy and time while depriving you of happiness and peace?
#Pleasure #Levels: 2018-06-27
• The lowest pleasure is ego pleasure, which is pleasure in knowing. (The pleasure is the same though the knowing can be positive or negative: high self-esteem or low self-esteem, pride or shame, good or evil, superior or inferior.)
• The next level is pleasure in bodily sensations such as physically enjoying a hot bath or a massage.
• Above that is pleasure in the external world such as enjoying an expansive mountain view or a beautiful sunset.
• Higher still is pleasure in being used, in serving as a host or vessel for creating, managing, organizing, performing, producing, or reasoning.
• The highest pleasure is pleasure in God, in Spirit. It is impossible to give examples because examples cannot be, contain, or even point to the experience. (Pleasure in Spirit has nothing to do with pleasure in idols, which is a form of ego pleasure. Idols are anything that claims to lead to, point to, represent, signify, or symbolize God in any way.)
#Standard #Exceptions: 2018-06-26
• Finding a few rare or unusual cases in order to disprove a rule only works to prove that it is a reliable rule but not an absolute rule.
• To pretend that a few rare or unusual cases negate a rule is to claim that exceptions and variations are the standards that gave birth to them.
• To pretend that a few rare or unusual cases negate a rule is to claim that exceptions and variations can replace the standards from which they were born.
• To pretend that a few rare or unusual cases constitute a rule is to claim that exceptions and variations are better standards than the standards they vary from.
• To pretend that a few rare or unusual cases constitute a rule is to hypocritically claim that exceptions and variations are real standards while simultaneously denying the existence of real standards or rules.
#Switch #Sensations: 2018-06-25
• Can you switch your sensations?
• Can you therapize your sensations?
• Can you accept and let your sensations go?
• Can you calm and comfort your sensations?
• Can you detach your identity from your sensations and return it to your host or vessel nature? (This is the primary skill for mental health, rationality, and sanity.)
#Source #Sensations: 2018-06-24
• When you experience sensations from your body as coming from your body and not from your mind or world, then your mind can more easily cope with and problem-solve those sensations as needed.
• When you experience sensations from your world as coming from your world and not from your mind or body, then your mind can more easily cope with and problem-solve those sensations as needed.
• When you experience sensations from your mind as coming from your mind and not from your body, then your mind can more easily cope with and problem-solve those sensations as needed.
• When you experience sensations from your mind as coming from your mind and not from your world, then your mind can more easily cope with and problem-solve those sensations as needed.
• When you experience sensations from your thoughts as coming from your thoughts and not from your mind, body, or world, then your mind can more easily cope with and problem-solve those sensations as needed.
#Detachment #Sensations: 2018-06-23
• Detachment is the second most important skill that you can learn to improve your mental health, and detachment is learning to distinguish and separate your various sensations from each other.
• Detaching your external world sensations from your internal world sensations allows you to be happy with your internal world even when your external world is in a shambles.
• Lift up your life by detaching your bodily and physical sensations from your internal and spiritual sensations.
• By distinguishing between the sensations of your heart, soul, and mind versus those of your body and physical world, you strengthen the importance and meaning of both sets.
• By distinguishing between the sensations of your heart, soul, and mind versus those of your body and physical world, you create the space for all of those sensations to be processed more constructively and rationally.
#Willing #Surrender: 2018-06-22
• Are you willing to live in a state of nondoing or stillness while denying all credit for any action?
• Are you willing to live in a state of quietude or silence while denying all credit for any thinking?
• Are you willing to be completely broken in order to realize your complete dependence upon Spirit?
• Are you willing to turn over all the choices and decisions for your life to Spirit so that Spirit’s will is done, never yours?
• Are you willing to live the humble life wherein all credit and praise is given to Spirit and you get none, not even any for your humility?
#Try #Surrender: 2018-06-21
• What would happen if you stopped trying and just waited upon God?
• What would happen if you stopped trying to be good and completely turned over all control to God?
• What would happen if you stopped all becoming and effort to change and completely surrendered to God?
• What would happen if you stopped trying to fix yourself and completely turned all responsibility over to God?
• What would happen if you stopped using any methods, practices, or techniques and completely rested upon God?
#Blame #Self-talk: 2018-06-20
• Self-talk is the cause of all emotional and psychological disturbance.
• You cannot be angry, anxious, guilty, or depressed without self-talk unless the cause is purely biological.
• To change your life for the better, stop blaming society and others for your problems and start blaming your self-talk.
• How would your life be without self-talk? Dare to find out.
• Who would you be without self-talk? Experiment, test, and find out now.
#Suicide #Eternal: 2018-06-19
• Suicide is the door to eternal pain.
• It is a lie that suicide ends your pain, because suicide guarantees your pain eternal repetition.
• Suicide is the betrayal of the highest value, which is life, a gift that you cannot get back once rejected.
• The pain driving you to suicide exists in your internal world, and escaping the physical world will not help you to escape your internal world.
• Suicide hurts the victim forever, hurts all of the victim’s survivors for the rest of their lives, and might be the example others need to commit the same final and foolish act.
#Start #Great: 2018-06-18
• Few are great at the start, but none are great who never start.
• Few are great at the start, but some who start and stick turn out great.
• Few are great at the start, but some endure until the end and so become great.
• Few are great at the start, but none turn out great who don’t stick it out from the start.
• Few are great at the start, but some, despite disadvantages and shortcomings, persist beyond discouragement, obstacle, and reason to become great.
#Victim #Themselves: 2018-06-17
• People are mainly victims of themselves.
• People are mainly victims of their own actions and attitudes.
• People are mainly victims of their own life stories, self-programming, and self-scripting.
• People are mainly victims of their own self-talk because their self-talk is the main conditioner of their feelings, thoughts, and actions.
• People are mainly victims of themselves because self-conditioning overrides all external conditioning no matter its amount, beginnings, degree, frequency, pressure, source, or systemic basis.
#Sentience #Identity: 2018-06-16
• Where you locate your sentience, identity, or self-consciousness inside is where you find the importance and meaning in your life.
• Inside your body, is your sentience or awareness of perceiving located in past experiences?
• Inside your body, is your sentience or awareness of being located in mental objects or things?
• Inside your body, is your sentience or awareness of living located in self-concepts or self-images?
• Inside your body, is your sentience or awareness of experiencing located in your transceiver or vessel nature that functions as a receiver and resender of experiences and signals?
#Self-defeating #Failing: 2018-06-15
• Why do we get fixated on failing when that makes it worse? Because we want the pride of knowing evil (bad or wrong) more than we want success.
• How do we know evil? We know both good and evil by giving our identity to some knowledge of good or evil.
• Why does giving our identity to knowledge convince us that we know? Because by identifying with something we claim it, contain it, have it, own it, possess it; and, psychologically, we are it.
• Why is claiming to know so important to us? Because such claims are the basis for ego, pride, and high self-esteem a.k.a. ego pleasure.
• What can we do instead? We can surrender our ego, stop claiming to know, and give all glory and praise to God alone.
#Try #Failing: 2018-06-14
• Trying fails because it is a form of no-ting, of denying failure and thereby focusing on failure.
• Complaining and whining fail because they are a form of no-ting, of denying some negative reality and thereby focusing on, feeding, and increasing that negative reality.
• Anger and meanness fail because they are a form of no-ting, of suppressing some negative reality and thereby focusing on, feeding, and increasing that negative reality.
• Blaming and damning fail because they are a form of no-ting, of wanting some negative reality that exists not to exist and thereby fortifying and reinforcing that negative reality with undue attention.
• Demanding and controlling fail because they are a form of no-ting, of wanting to make a negative reality that exists not to exist and thereby focusing on, feeding, and increasing that negative reality.
#Cannot #Done: 2018-06-13
• People who say that something cannot be done inspire brave souls to do it anyway.
• People who say that something cannot be done block themselves but not farsighted pioneers.
• People who say that something cannot be done should not interfere with people learning to do it.
• People who say that something cannot be done should not try to stop people experimenting with solutions.
• People who say that something cannot be done should not attempt to stop people from testing new approaches, ideas, methods, and solutions.
#Nothing #Negative: 2018-06-12
• Negative energy can never fix a negative life.
• Negative energy can never magically become positive.
• Negative energy can never rescue you from other negatives.
• Negative energy can never become positive energy even if it is later viewed positively.
• Negative energy can never serve your highest dreams, goals, or virtues.
#Women #Men: 2018-06-11
• Women at their best put the needs of another first and women at their worst put their need to be right first.
• Men at their best put the needs of the community first and men at their worst put their need for pride first.
• Women fail at doing their best when putting the needs of another first by not also making their own needs a priority.
• Men fail at doing their best when putting the needs of the community first by not putting the needs of the individual community member first.
• A tree might want to be a flower and a flower might want to be a tree, but neither will find fulfillment until they follow their true nature.
#No-ting #Problem: 2018-06-10
• Thinking something should not be (no-ting) will not cause you to be magically rescued from it.
• Thinking something should not be (no-ting) because it is wrong will neither improve it nor lessen it.
• Having faith or hope that your thinking that something should not be (no-ting) will fix it is misplaced faith or hope.
• Change your life by focusing on solutions to problems instead of on the problems themselves.
• Change your attitude, emotions, outlook, responses, and results by focusing on solutions to problems instead of on the problems themselves.
#Pleasure #Sensations: 2018-06-09
• Pleasure is sensations of beauty and pain is sensations of ugliness, and these sensations are themselves either beautiful or ugly on a microscopic level.
• Pleasure is either from sensations of the names or images of beauty, with names having the power to override images to make images appear beautiful or ugly no matter what they are.
• Beauty is based upon forms that mainly have characteristics that are: balanced, consistent, coordinated, curved, elegant, fluid, functional, geometrical, graceful, harmonious, hierarchical, integrated, interdependent, intricate, linked, ordered, proportionate, round, rounded, sleek, smooth, symmetrical, systematic, tightly joined, uniform, whole.
• Taste in beauty or food is dependent upon the sensations that are made important and not important.
• Taste in beauty or food is typically a result of conditioning, but it can be changed, expanded, or overridden with new conditioning.
#Hope #Faith: 2018-06-08
• How do you wait? Internally, you rely on receiving, not trying.
• How do you wait? Internally, you focus on solutions, not problems.
• How do you wait? Internally, you sit quietly and hope for the Good.
• How do you wait? Internally, you are still while you have faith in the Good.
• How do you wait? Internally, you claim nothing for yourself but all good for God alone.
#Return #Rest: 2018-06-07
• To wait is to return to the Good as your guide.
• To wait is to rest in the Good as your strength.
• To wait is to reduce ego-dependence and to increase God-dependence.
• To wait is to go in reverse of the perverse world which is forward or self-promoting.
• To wait is to revisit your original nature of hosting: not claiming to know, do, or be anything; but, instead, conscious as a living being that receives and resends.
#Wait #Active: 2018-06-06
• To receive you must wait, but know that waiting is active, not passive.
• To use your skill, you must wait on your skill.
• To use your talent, you must wait on your talent.
• To be under the Good, you must wait on the Good.
• All human knowing and doing comes only through waiting, and waiting is the most constructive and positive state that any human being can be in.
#Fossil #Calcify 2018-06-05
• Ego a.k.a. self-esteem is the result of the accretion of thinking.
• Ego a.k.a. self-esteem is the result of the ossification of thinking.
• Ego a.k.a. self-esteem is the result of the fossilization of thinking.
• Ego a.k.a. self-esteem is the result of the petrification of thinking.
• Ego a.k.a. self-esteem is the result of the calcification, coagulation, concretion, and crystallization of thinking.
#Source #Spirit: 2018-06-04
• Self-support is ego-support, because your true support comes only from God, never from self.
• Self-directed is ego-directed, but following and being under the Spirit constitutes finding right direction.
• Self-reflection is ego-reflection, but reflecting on God in order to glorify and praise God has endless benefits.
• Self-preservation is ego-preservation, because you have no abilities or capabilities that allow you to preserve or safeguard your being or self.
• Self-understanding is ego-understanding, because the human self can never be known or understood as concepts, habits, images, things, thoughts, or traits.
#Pain #Panic: 2018-06-03
• Pain is panic and panic is pain whether the pain is physical or psychological.
• To not panic from pain, you must detach from the pain.
• To not panic over ego pain (negative self-esteem), you must deconstruct your ego pain into the nonsense that it is.
• To not panic over pain, you can dissociate the pain from your body and mind as a way to gain perspective, which you can then use to cope with or to problem-solve the pain.
• To detach from pain learn to not make it personal or life-threatening; but, of course, if the pain is life-threatening then panic might save your life by getting you to fight or flee the source of the pain.
#Wrong #Right: 2018-06-02
• History teaches that humans must pursue doing things the wrong ways before they are ever going to find the best ways to do things; therefore, forgive others and yourself for failing while learning.
• Humans must seek to have the wrong information if they are ever going to have the correct information; because there is simply too much misinformation, misinterpretation, and misrepresentation in the world for it not to cloud and infect your thinking.
• You will make mistakes many times before you learn the best ways to do things; therefore, greet your mistakes as steps to your goal of learning the best ways.
• You will have the wrong opinion (model) many times before you will have an accurate, best, functional, or right opinion about something; therefore, greet recognizing your wrong opinions (models) as progress along the process of discovery.
• If your ego (a.k.a. self-esteem) cannot stand recognizing that you have wrong behaviors, habits, models, responses, and thinking, then you are doomed to having inferior emotional, cognitive, and behavioral skills.
#Claim #Carry: 2018-06-01
• Do cellular waves claim to be the conversations that they carry?
• Do electrical wires claim to be the electricity that they are conducting?
• Do computer monitors claim to be the images that they are projecting?
• Do satellite broadcasts claim to be the communications that they cary?
• Do wifi routers claim to be the signals that they are receiving and resending?
#Never #Self-talk: 2018-05-31
• Self-talk never is you.
• Self-talk never does you.
• Self-talk never knows you.
• Self-talk never is about you, but only your ego a.k.a. self-esteem.
• Self-talk never is about others, but only their ego a.k.a. self-esteem.
#Being #Living: 2018-05-30
• The three modes of being are hierarchical: life, light, love.
• The three modes of being are hierarchical: heart, soul, mind.
• The three modes of being are hierarchical: energy, form, memory.
• The three modes of being are hierarchical: sensing, sensations, recording.
• The three modes of being are hierarchical: living, experiencing, remembering.
#Addiction #Compulsion: 2018-05-29
• If you want to stop an addiction or a compulsion, then stop the self-talk that wants to continue feeding upon it.
• Self-talk tells you that you need the fix or deserve the payoff of an addiction or compulsion, but it is the self-talk that needs it, not you.
• Self-talk tells you that you are defective, inferior, stupid, or worthless without the fix of an addiction or compulsion, but it is the self-talk that will become some kind of inferior, not you.
• Self-talk makes the excuses and rationalizations to sacrifice your happiness and health to an addiction or compulsion, because self-talk feeds on and grows when talking about the addiction or compulsion.
• Self-talk makes the excuses and rationalizations to sacrifice your relationships, career, and social life to an addiction or compulsion, because self-talk feeds on and grows when talking about the addiction or compulsion.
#Real #Self: 2018-05-28
• You knock on the door hoping to be let in by your real self, but you are knocking on the door from the inside.
• You claim that you seek your real self, but you seek only masks and roles so find only what you seek.
• You claim that you seek your real self, but you seek only scripts and stories so find only what you seek.
• You claim that you seek your real self, but you seek only things and thoughts so find only what you seek.
• You claim that you seek your real self, but you seek only concepts and images so find only what you seek.
#Self-talk #Things: 2018-05-27
• Self-talk is about masks and roles, not you or other human beings.
• Self-talk is about scripts and stories, not you or other human beings.
• Self-talk is about things and thoughts, not you or other human beings.
• Self-talk is about concepts and images, not you or other human beings.
• Self-talk is about characteristics, desires, habits, inclinations, and traits, not you or other human beings.
#Talk #About: 2018-05-26
• Self-talk is about becoming, not living.
• Self-talk is about attachments, not freedom.
• Self-talk is about rewriting stories, not living your life.
• Self-talk is about judging and rating, not accepting and forgiving.
• Self-talk is about appearing to be something, not living as an unseeable, untrappable, and untraceable being.
#Poverty #Riches: 2018-05-25
• If poverty causes crime, then do riches cause virtue?
• If poverty causes crime, then do riches keep people crime free?
• If poverty causes crime, then why are many poor people honest and virtuous?
• There is more crime among the rich than the poor; the difference is that the rich legalize many of their crimes and manage to cover the others.
• There is more cheating, lying, and stealing among the rich than the poor; the difference is how well it is covered by bribes, conventions, class, customs, deals, diplomacy, exchanges, fame, fortune, laws, manners, paying your dues, positions, privileges, procedures, recognition, regulations, secrets, social standing, status, style, titles, and trades.
#Self-talk #Demean: 2018-05-24
• Self-talk must first reify you to talk about you.
• Self-talk must first thingify you to talk about you.
• Self-talk must first dehumanize and demean you to talk about you.
• Self-talk must first concretize and hypostatize you to talk about you.
• Self-talk must first turn you into a thought-object or thought-thing in order to talk about you.
#Identity #Rules: 2018-05-23
• Change your identity and change your life.
• Human identity has the greatest impact on human feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
• The solution to all personal problems is to regain and hold onto your right identity as a container, host, and vessel.
• The cause of all personal problems is holding onto your wrong identities as self-concepts, self-images, and self-stories.
• Only ego claims that you are composed of becomings, characteristics, classifications, concepts, definitions, diagnoses, habits, histories, images, labels, narratives, profiles, scripts, stories, talk, things, thoughts, traits, and/or types.
#Serve #Good: 2018-05-22
• How can I do good without the good doing the good through me?
• How can I know the good without the good knowing the good through me?
• How can I serve the good but the good first chooses me to serve the good?
• How can I work for the good if the good does not first hire me to work for the good?
• How can I share and spread the good if the good does not first share the good with me?
#Hierarchy #Natural: 2018-05-21
• Mental categories are hierarchical in nature; however, if yours are not, get tested for dementia.
• The top of all categorical structures is the category of God, which is why atheists resort to pantheism and the worship of Nature and/or the Universe.
• Triage is the medical principle of providing care based on a hierarchy of needs, for example, treating an injured heart is more important than treating an injured toe.
• Evolution, the favorite game and toy of many, has no meaning or purpose without a hierarchical structure and force.
• Science uses hierarchical organizations and structures to catalog and organize, for example, biology uses them for organizing species of animals and plants.
#What #Who: 2018-05-20
• What is the self? What or who is asking that question and what or who is listening to that question?
• If the self is dreams, experiences, and memories, then what or who is having and reacting to those?
• If the self is concepts and images, then does the self pass away when those concepts and images pass away?
• If the self is the body, then what or who is aware of and conscious of the body and what or who is receiving and reacting to the body’s experiences?
• If the self is awareness or consciousness, then what or who is receiving the meaning or significance that, that awareness or consciousness is having and sharing?
#Self-awareness #Self-consciousness: 2018-05-19
• Self-awareness, as self-esteem, is not self-awareness but ego-awareness.
• Self-awareness, as concepts or images, is not self-awareness but ego-awareness.
• Self-awareness, as things and thoughts, is not self-awareness but ego-awareness.
• Self-awareness, as self-talk and self-stories, is not self-awareness but ego-awareness.
• Self-awareness, as changing traits or self-becoming something, is not self-awareness but ego-awareness.
#Self #Exist: 2018-05-18
• The self of ego does not exist, but this does not mean that the self does not exist.
• The self, as ego defines the self, does not exist, but the self as a living vessel persists.
• The self of ego, as things and thoughts, does not exist, but the self as a living transceiver is real.
• The self of ego, as self-talk and self-story, does not exist, but the self as a living container is authentic.
• The self of ego, as self-concepts and self-images, does not exist, but the self as a living host is an actuality.
#Know #Thought: 2018-05-17
• I don’t know any thought.
• I don’t do any thought.
• I am not any thought.
• I host knowing and doing and neither are composed of thought.
• I am the host of many thoughts, but I am not any of the concepts, images, or thoughts that I host.
#Not #Me: 2018-05-16
• It is not me that is right or wrong but what I host in my heart, soul, and mind.
• It is not me that is right or wrong but what I serve in my heart, soul, and mind.
• It is not me that is right or wrong but what I follow in my heart, soul, and mind.
• It is not me that is right or wrong but what I listen to internally.
• It is not me that is right or wrong but what I receive internally and resend externally.
#Movement #Separate: 2018-05-15
• The movement of the body is not the body.
• The movement of the moon is not the moon.
• The movement of the ocean is not the ocean.
• The movement of the person is not the person.
• The movement of the thought is not the thought.
#Nothing #Is: 2018-05-14
• Nothing in a feeling is that feeling.
• Nothing in a thought is that thought.
• Nothing in an action is that action.
• Nothing in a word is that word.
• Nothing in a computer or mathematical variable is that variable.
#Mean #Suffer: 2018-05-13
• The nicer you speak to mean people, the nicer you become.
• The worse someone acts, the better you need to act to set a right example.
• Always give the best response that you can and especially after receiving a bad response.
• Always remember that mean people have to listen to themselves in their own head and have compassion for their suffering.
• It is never more important to act kind and nice than when people are acting mean to you, because it proves goodness is right and wins, not meanness.
#Depressed #Family: 2018-05-12
Scenario: An adult family member is noticeably depressed and discouraged with life in general.
• If you are a psychiatrist do you prescribe antidepressants and promote the Pharmaceutical industry’s profitable claim of a chemical imbalance?
• If you are a social worker do you focus on the client’s systems and help them to positively re-engage in their community and support systems?
• If you are a psychodynamic therapist do you focus on the client’s disguised and hidden internal conflicts with their parents or other internal objects?
• If you are a psychologist do you focus on the client’s thinking errors or demandingness in order to help them to cope and problem solve more effectively?
• If you are a counselor do you focus on the client’s ego issues a.k.a. self-esteem issues and help him or her to stop feeding their ego with their self-talk and to find unconditional self-acceptance?
#Family #Conflict: 2018-05-11
Scenario: A family has conflict in the form of parents arguing and fighting with their children and the children rebelling against the parent’s control.
• If you are a court judge do you order anger-management training for the whole family or send one or more of the children for inpatient drug abuse treatment?
• If you are a counselor do you try to teach communication or conflict resolution skills, or do you use structural family therapy (SFT, Minuchin)?
• If you are a counselor do you see the problem as undifferentiated ego mass (Bowen) and work to help each member gain self-differentiation within their family of origin?
• If you are a counselor do you understand the problem as the parents and children having low frustration tolerance (LFT, Ellis); and, therefore, teach high frustration tolerance (HFT) to all the family members?
• If you are a counselor do you see the issue as acted-out or unfolded self-talk (FitzMaurice) that everyone shares and everyone can learn to change for the better for their own sake as well as for the sake of the family?
#Work #Noble: 2018-05-10
• Some people give in to laziness in order not to work.
• Some people give in to procrastination in order not to work.
• Some people give into avoidance and run in circles or spin their wheels in order not to work.
• Some people give in to escapism and fill their time with empty and meaningless pursuits in order not to work.
• Some people give in to feeling degraded by menial and repetitive work and believe they are too good to work so make excuses in order not to work.
#Naturally #Follow: 2018-05-09
• Internally following something is natural, necessary, and unavoidable, which leaves two questions: what do you follow and with what do you follow your following?
• Following is paying attention to something, but with what do you pay attention to that attention that is following?
• If you pay attention to your attention with self-concepts or self-images, then your results are ego enhancing either negatively (shame) or positively (pride).
• If you pay attention to your attention with emotions (anger, anxiety, depression, guilt, pride, shame), then your results will be the entanglement or further entanglement in a web of emotions.
• If you pay attention to your attention with a second attention, then your results will enhance your authentic self and positive work goals.
#Pay #Attention: 2018-05-08
• Paying attention is following and when you pay attention to your attention then your following flows.
• Paying attention is following and when you pay attention to your attention then you are true to yourself.
• Paying attention is following and when you pay attention to your attention then your talents are realized.
• Paying attention is following and when you pay attention to your attention then whatever you are following delivers itself.
• Paying attention is following and when you pay attention to your attention then you bring to light, discover, and explore what you are following.
#Sigh #Moan: 2018-05-07
• Sigh at your sigh.
• Moan at your moan.
• Frown at your frown.
• Smile at your smile.
• Laugh at your laugh.
#Developmental #Genetic: 2018-05-06
Scenario: You are asked by a parent if their small child will grow out of a debilitating condition or if the condition is genetic and the family will have to learn to live with it. You are not certain the problem is genetic but all indications are that it is genetic in nature.
• Do you stick to the facts and disappoint and discourage the parent?
• Do you choose to show kindness by saying that you hope the child will grow out of it?
• Do you try to imply that it is genetic without taking away all hope that it is only developmental?
• Is it more important to not take away hope and to give a person time to adjust to a situation or is it more important to be direct and honest to a fault?
• Does the situation vary depending on if you are a family member, friend, or treating medical professional?
#Live #Inside: 2018-05-05
• How familiar are you with the outer place that you drink, eat, sleep, and live in?
• How familiar are you with the inner place that you eat, drink, sleep, and live in?
• Is the outer place that you live in like a city, garden, farm, forest, mountain, park, or town?
• Is the inner place that you live in like a city, garden, farm, forest, mountain, park, or town?
• What kind of environment does your heart, soul, and mind exist in? Have you ever explored it? If not, then why not?
#Mind #Thought: 2018-05-04
• The mind hosting a thought is no more that thought than is a hotel the guests that it is hosting.
• The mind reflecting a thought is no more that thought than is a lake the moon that it is reflecting.
• The mind receiving a thought is no more that thought than is a TV the signals that it is receiving.
• The mind amplifying a thought is no more that thought than is a radio the music that it is amplifying.
• The mind transmitting a thought is no more that thought than is a satellite dish the signals that it is transmitting.
#How #Start: 2018-05-03
• How do I start? How you start is by doing what you can with what you have.
• When do I start? When you start is whenever you make the time to or find the opportunity to.
• Where do I start? Where you start is where you are. You won’t wait until you are somewhere better.
• Why do I start? Why you start is to avoid regret, to ensure future success, and to get the ball rolling.
• What do I start? What you start is what is most important to or necessary for your hierarchy of needs: spiritual, emotional, mental, social, environmental, physical.
#Conversation #Self-talk: 2018-05-02
• Want to understand your conversations with your family? They are like your self-talk.
• Want to know what your future married conversations will be like? They will be like your self-talk.
• Want to have better relationships? Improve your self-talk and watch even habitual relationships gradually improve.
• Want to improve your career? Upgrade your self-talk about what you can and cannot do and what you should and should not do.
• Want to improve your health? Keep your self-talk out of your bodily memories, bodily sensations, diagnoses, health issues, and physical symptoms.
#Deconstruct #Self-talk: 2018-05-01
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not taking sides (detach); and, instead act like a UN peace observer.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice deconstructing it (detach), because when you take self-talk apart it appears as foolishness.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice taking the role of host, listener, and witness (detach) like when you watch a movie or read a novel.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not trying to change or control it (detach); and, instead dispassionately hear, follow, or listen self-talk out.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not investing your identity in any of it (detach), because without your identity self-talk is meaningless and powerless.
#Self-talk #Owns: 2018-04-30
• Self-talk is not accidental or monkey mind, self-talk is purposeful in its desire to hold your attention.
• Self-talk will jump to whatever will keep you engaged, because its one goal is to have your energy, focus, and time to itself.
• Self-talk keeps your energy, focus, and time by always presenting an ego issue that you struggle with in the past, present, or future.
• Self-talk is like that person you know who never stops talking or like that person you know who always has to have the last word and be right especially when they are in the wrong.
• Ever wonder why you cannot forget about something? Look closely and you will see that self-talk is making that issue or memory about what and who you are in competing and conflicting ways.
#Trust #Self-talk: 2018-04-29
• Why do you wait for your self-talk to deliver the goods? Has your self-talk ever delivered the goods?
• Why do you have faith in your self-talk? You must because you let it ramble on as if it had a place to go.
• Why do you trust your self-talk to sort itself out? Can you name one time when your self-talk sorted itself out?
• Why do you serve your self-talk by giving it your attention and time? What do you hope to get out of that investment?
• Why do you have loyalty to and for your self-talk? Isn’t it obvious that your self-talk is not loyal to anyone or anything and especially not to you?
#Expect #Self-talk: 2018-04-28
• Why do you expect your self-talk to know anything when knowing is beyond human capability?
• Why do you expect “trying” to work for your self-talk when “trying” fails in all other areas of your life?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to do anything when action is beyond the capability of human thought?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to be anything but thinking when building, designing, and creating is beyond the capability of human thought?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to become something else when growing and transforming are beyond the capability of human thought? Is your self-talk a god or a spirit with magical abilities and powers?
#Stop #Self-talk: 2018-04-27
• At what age did you lose your identity to your self-talk?
• If you are not your self-talk and self-stories, can you remember who you were originally?
• If you are listening to your self-talk, then what or who is talking or making your self-talk?
• If you do not like your self-talk, then who has enough power to keep you listening and it talking?
• If you want your self-talk to stop so that you can have a little peace and quiet, then why won’t it stop?
#Self-talk #Life: 2018-04-26
• At what age did your life become all about your self-talk?
• At what age did self-talk shut your eyes and ears to sights and sounds such that you hardly experience life?
• At what age did self-talk shut your heart and mind to light and truth such that you are blind and deaf to peaceful living?
• How can you end up with anything else but your self-talk when your self-talk holds all of your desires and gets all of your service and time?
• Life is not about your self-talk and you live in your self-talk; therefore, you are not living in life but amongst the living dead in self-talk delusions.
#Self-talk #Hell: 2018-04-25
• Hell is when you have no independent life from your self-talk.
• Hell is when you have no energy and your self-talk still has fire.
• Hell is when all that you have to amplify, host, and serve is your self-talk.
• Hell is when you cannot cover, deny, mitigate, reframe, or suppress any of your self-talk.
• Every adult who has struggled with their self-talk knows firsthand some of what Hell will be like.
#Muhammad #Failure: 2018-04-24
• Muhammad overcame the spiritual ego but surrendered to the materialistic ego.
• Muhammad is the polar opposite of Buddha both spiritually and materially.
• Muhammad indulged in and served every male-ego activity, desire, and exploit.
• Muhammad is the best example of everything that is wrong with the toxic masculine ego.
• Muhammad failed the spiritual test of humility when he pridefully identified with his human ego instead of humbly surrendering the life of his ego for service to God.
#Buddha #Failure: 2018-04-23
• Buddha overcame the materialistic ego but surrendered to the spiritual ego.
• Buddha committed suicide by eating a rotten piece of pork when he knew it would kill him.
• Buddha was psychotic, because he thought he was everything but everything did not die when he did.
• Buddha had an existential crisis; and, based on that, he abandoned his wife and child and became a deadbeat dad.
• Buddha failed the spiritual test of humility when he pridefully identified with the Source instead of humbly submitting to the Source.
#Self-talk #Story: 2018-04-22
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that never exists, because it is never finalized.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that no one shares with you except perhaps for minor details.
• Self-talk believes in a delusional story of your life that makes you the central character in the story of life.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that is never finished, because it is always being recast and rewritten.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that is a form of solipsism, because everyone else is seen as existing only to play either minor or supporting roles for your life.
#Hypocritical #Critics: 2018-04-21
• Those who demand freedom from criticism are the first to criticize others.
• Those who demand freedom from hurt feelings are the first to hurt the feelings of others.
• Those who demand freedom from hurtful speech are the first to use hurtful speech against others.
• Those who demand a safe space for their ideas are the first to deny a safe space to others with different viewpoints.
• Those who demand freedom from judgment according to their characteristics and choices are the first to judge others based on their characteristics and choices.
#Temptation #Pass: 2018-04-20
• Distract yourself for 20 minutes; and, if you don’t feed a compulsion, temptation, or urge, then it will lose energy and pass.
• Do something you love for 20 minutes; and, if you don’t feed a compulsion, temptation, or urge, then it will lose energy and pass.
• Keep redirecting your attention for 20 minutes; and, if you don’t feed a compulsion, temptation, or urge, then it will lose energy and pass.
• Keep your focus on something positive for 20 minutes; and, if you don’t feed a compulsion, temptation, or urge, then it will lose energy and pass.
• Fully engage in a productive conversation for 20 minutes; and, if you don’t feed a compulsion, temptation, or urge, then it will lose energy and pass.
#Thinking #Problems: 2018-04-19
• Thinking trying to manage experiencing is when the cure is worse than the sickness.
• Thinking trying to manage feelings is when the cure is worse than the sickness.
• Thinking trying to manage thinking is when the cure is worse than the sickness.
• Thinking trying to manage behaving is when the cure is worse than the sickness.
• Thinking trying to manage physical symptoms is when the cure is worse than the sickness.
#Wait #Spirit: 2018-04-18
• Negative feelings that wait on thinking will get worse.
• Negative thoughts that wait on thinking will get worse.
• Negative physical sensations that wait on thinking will get worse.
• Thinking will never evolve into Spirit no matter how long you wait.
• You always wait; therefore, wait on Spirit to cure and replace, not thinking or thinking about thinking.
#Life #Contact: 2018-04-17
• Life is contact and contact is affirmation.
• Do you make contact with your self or only with images of your self?
• Do you make contact with others or only with images of others?
• Do you make contact with nature or only with images of nature?
• Do you make contact with Spirit or only with images of Spirit?
#Narcissus #Self-Image: 2018-04-16
• What you love or treasure is what you spend your time on.
• You spend your time looking at your self-image like Narcissus before you.
• Like Narcissus, you cannot stop staring at your self-image; therefore, your real self wastes away and dies from starvation.
• What you worry about and give your attention to is your own image, not your self or the wellbeing of others.
• You want to look better and do what you think will make you look better mistakenly believing that others see the same self-image that you see.
#Equal #Responsibility: 2018-04-15
• The superior person is the person who continually finds areas of their life to take responsibility for.
• Childishness, dependence, lack of accountability, and victimhood are not paths to equality, maturity, or success.
• Feminists refuse responsibility for the plight of women and the nature of society without realizing that this makes women forever inferior to men.
• Feminists refuse responsibility for the plight of women and the nature of society without realizing that this makes women forever dependent upon men.
• In a secular society, the only safety for anyone is the equal responsibility of everyone for everything.
#Complain #Hypocrite: 2018-04-14
• If you are complaining about others’ lying, then isn’t it hypocritical to lie about others?
• If you are complaining about others’ anger, then isn’t it hypocritical to be angry at others?
• If you are complaining about others’ worrying, then isn’t it hypocritical to worry about others?
• If you are complaining about others destroying you, then isn’t it hypocritical to want to destroy others?
• If you are complaining about others badmouthing you, then isn’t it hypocritical to gossip about others?
#Opinion #Advice: 2018-04-13
• The fact that unsolicited advice is rarely appreciated might be attributed to a lack of diplomacy, presentation, timing, and other communication protocols.
• The fact that solicited advice is often not appreciated can be attributed to the ego more than to communication protocols.
• Consider the idea that people who are asking for your advice are actually asking for your praise.
• Consider the idea that people who are asking for your opinion are actually fishing for compliments.
• Since advice and opinion often include some negative viewpoints, consider asking people if they are looking forward to hearing something negative before you respond.
#Idol #Ideology: 2018-04-12
• To dehumanize anyone is to dehumanize everyone.
• To dehumanize an ideology is to dehumanize no one.
• To concretize, hypostatize, reify, or thingify a human being is to murder that human being as things and thoughts.
• To concretize, hypostatize, reify, or thingify an ideology is to elevate that ideology into an idol or demigod.
• Human beings do not exist as thoughts, and ideologies do not exist as human beings.
#Try #Failing: 2018-04-11
• The team that tries the hardest to win will lose.
• To try to do your best is to ensure that you will do your worst.
• To try is to divide your energy and focus and so is to doom your results.
• Many judgments and sayings about failing speak only about some of the symptoms of trying.
• Trying inevitably becomes relying on thinking to do, and thinking cannot do so failure is the result.
#Being #Best: 2018-04-10
• There is no such thing as “your best,” but being under and hosting the best is an option.
• There is no possibility for you to do “your best,” because “your best” is an idea and you cannot do an idea.
• There is no possibility for you to be “your best,” because you do not have possession of anything called “your best.”
• There is no possibility for you to know “your best,” because “your best” is at best a description of some behaviors that are gone.
• Rather than focus on things and words for doing best, learn to amplify and magnify the Energy that is and does best.
#Best #Worst: 2018-04-09
• Often the best are culled from the worst.
• Those who have suffered the worst can advise the best.
• Those who have made it through the worst can give the best.
• Confess to being the worst and gain the chance of being the best.
• Those who were the worst and turned totally to virtue can be the best.
#Made #Aware: 2018-04-08
• If you think someone made you angry, then you are unaware of how and why you chose to be upset.
• If you think someone made you scared, then you are unaware of how and why you chose to feel anxious.
• If you think someone made you feel inferior, then you are unaware of how and why you accepted that identity.
• If you think something made you feel ashamed, then you are unaware of how and why you identified yourself as a social failure.
• If you think something made you depressed, then you are unaware of how and why you identified yourself as a hopeless failure.
#Unconditional #Forgive: 2018-04-07
• When you unconditionally forgive someone for everything, then that person has no power over your identity and feelings.
• When you unconditionally forgive some personal failing for everything, then that failing has no power over your identity and feelings.
• When you unconditionally forgive some conditioning or training for everything, then that conditioning or training has no power over your identity and feelings.
• When you unconditionally forgive some government, organization, or religion for everything, then that government, organization, or religion has no power over your identity and feelings.
• When you continue to blame, damn, and whine about some person, place, or thing, then that person, place, or thing maintains great power over your identity and feelings.
#Time #Heals: 2018-04-06
• Time heals everything when you use time to learn to accept everything.
• Time heals everything when you use time to learn to forgive everything.
• Time heals everything when you use time to learn to be grateful for everything.
• Time heals everything when you use time to learn to gain perspective on everything.
• Time heals everything when you use time to learn to understand your shared human nature in everything.
#Cause #Responsible: 2018-04-05
• If you claim that you cause your thoughts, then do you also claim responsibility for the nature of your thoughts?
• If you claim responsibility for your choices, then do you also claim responsibility for the results of your choices?
• If you claim that you are an independent being, then do you also claim responsibility for your independent feelings?
• If you claim self-autonomy, then do you also claim self-responsibility for your identity, feelings, experiences, thoughts, and actions?
• If you claim responsibility for your actions, then do you claim responsibility for your attitudes and moods or are they someone else’s actions?
#Choose #Winner: 2018-04-04
• Do you claim to be the coach, judge, referee, and trainer of your thoughts, then who will you declare the winner—your angry thoughts or your forgiving thoughts?
• Do you claim to be the coach, judge, referee, and trainer of your thoughts, then who will you declare the winner—your lazy thoughts or your productive thoughts?
• Do you claim to be the coach, judge, referee, and trainer of your thoughts, then who will you declare the winner—your anxious thoughts or your faith-based thoughts?
• Do you claim to be the coach, judge, referee, and trainer of your thoughts, then who will you declare the winner—your hateful thoughts or your compassionate thoughts?
• Do you claim to be the coach, judge, referee, and trainer of your thoughts, then who will you declare the winner—your depressive thoughts or your achievement-oriented thoughts?
#Victimhood #Power: 2018-04-03
• Victimhood is a devious and compelling way to abuse others.
• Victimhood is a devious and compelling way to avoid healing and helping others.
• Victimhood is a devious and compelling way to deny adulthood and responsibility.
• Victimhood is a devious and compelling way to escape constructive activities, maturity, and work.
• Victimhood is a devious and compelling way to rationalize harmful, immature, and reproachable behaviors.
#Immature #Mature: 2018-04-02
• Maturity is when you are responsible for your identity, heart, soul, mind, and body.
• Immaturity is when you blame others for your identity, feelings, experiences, thoughts, and actions.
• Maturity is when you use your abuse and suffering to fuel your reclaiming of your original nature.
• Immaturity is when you use your abuse and suffering to fuel your abuse of others whether as a perpetrator or as a victim.
• Maturity is the only way to regain and maintain your personal power; and maturity is also the only force to keep you from being manipulated or turning to hate.
#Logically #Reasonable: 2018-04-01
• If you move everything to the highest mental category, then all things are equal or the same.
• If you move things down the mental categories, then everything is different at some level.
• Learning when to move up or down the network of mental categories is learning how to use logic and reason.
• Use logic to maintain the integrity of categories by allowing for only right addition and subtraction.
• Use reason to add new categories when new discoveries, distinctions, and dualities are discovered to be real.
#Kindly #Undo: 2018-03-31
• No one can undo your past or self.
• No one can undo your peace of mind.
• No one can undo your service to virtue.
• No one can undo your compassion or kindness.
• No one can undo your recovery, rebirth, recuperation, redemption, reformation, rehabilitation, rejuvenation, renewal, return, or revival.
#Self #Other: 2018-03-30
• Seeing the evil in others is seeing the evil in yourself.
• When you attack any human being, you attack yourself.
• When you seek to destroy another, you seek a deeper destruction for yourself.
• It is impossible to criticize the nature of any human being without criticizing your nature.
• When you look into the darker side of human nature in others, that darker side looks back into you.
#Girls #Attract: 2018-03-29
• When girls wear clothes that accentuate their sexual parts, girls think they are being cute, but boys and adults think it is an expression of sexual desire.
• When girls wear clothes that emphasize sexual attraction and display, girls think they are being pretty, but boys and adults think it is to attract sexual activity.
• When girls wear clothes that allow skin exposure and touching, girls think they are being cute, but boys and adults think it is to attract sexual attention and recognition.
• When girls wear clothes that accentuate female differences, girls think they are being pretty, but boys and adults think it is to attract the sexual attention that will make them into women.
• When girls wear clothes that provide and show easy access their sexual parts, girls think they are being cute, but boys and adults think it is to attract sexual comments, desires, and looks.
#Self #Safe: 2018-03-28
• It is true that your ego is often not safe from human attack, but your self is always safe from human attack.
• It is true that your body is often not safe from human attack, but your self is always safe from human attack.
• It is true that your pride is often not safe from human attack, but your self is always safe from human attack.
• It is true that your self-esteem is often not safe from human attack, but your self is always safe from human attack.
• It is true that your self-confidence is often not safe from human attack, but your self is always safe from human attack.
#Purpose #Conversation: 2018-03-27
• Is the purpose of this conversation to inspire or to uplift? Then I should keep it going.
• Is the purpose of this conversation to share experience or knowledge? Then I should keep it going.
• Is the purpose of this conversation to be right or to feel superior? Then I should gracefully exit it as soon as possible.
• Is the purpose of this conversation to argue, fight, or upset someone? Then I should gracefully exit it as soon as possible.
• Is the purpose of this conversation to attack or defend a position or to judge another person? Then I should gracefully exit it as soon as possible.
#Seeking #Preventing: 2018-03-26
• Seeking love is preventing love, because seeking is not loving.
• Seeking riches is preventing riches, because seeking is not producing.
• Seeking peace is preventing peace, because seeking is restless, not peaceful.
• Seeking rest is preventing rest, because seeking is not resting.
• Seeking happiness is preventing happiness, because seeking is a form of worry and not the carefree attitude required by happiness.
#Seek #Rest: 2018-03-25
• Do not seek love; instead, love others and virtues and love will live inside you.
• Do not seek riches; instead, diligently perfect and perform your talents and your needs will be met.
• Do not seek peace; instead, stop making, planning, and preparing for war and peace will come by itself.
• Do not seek to rest your mind; instead, stop pulling and pushing on your mind and it will come to rest by itself.
• Do not seek happiness; instead, diligently perfect and perform your virtues and happiness will arrive without observation.
#Try #Doing: 2018-03-24
• Trying is hard.
• Trying is difficult.
• Trying is impossible.
• Doing is natural.
• Doing is effortless.
#Process #Thinking: 2018-03-23
• Thinking that is too fast is too hard to process.
• Thinking that is too large is too hard to process.
• Thinking that is too frequent is too hard to process.
• Thinking that is too personal is too hard to process.
• Thinking that is too disconnected or messy is too hard to process.
#Superior #Inferior: 2018-03-22
• Your complaint about your shame is suspect, because you use it for ego pleasure by feeling superior to yourself.
• Your complaint about your depression is suspect, because you use it for ego pleasure by feeling superior to yourself.
• Your complaint about your anxiety is suspect, because you use it for ego pleasure by feeling superior to others who don’t know to worry.
• Your complaint about your anger is suspect, because you use it for ego pleasure by feeling superior to others who don’t know to be angry.
• Your complaint about your rumination (brooding, looping, stuck, trapped) is suspect, because you use it for ego pleasure by feeling superior to those who are not as deeply aware of problems as you.
#Whine #Complain: 2018-03-21
• Your complaint about people whining is suspect, because you whine about their whining.
• Your complaint about how bad something is, is suspect, because you continue to dwell on it.
• Your complaint about others not respecting you is suspect, because you clearly do not respect them.
• Your complaint about others gossiping about you is suspect, because you are gossiping about them gossiping.
• Your complaint that the news and social media are full of negative information and viewpoints is suspect, because you continue to devote a lot of time to them.
#Speaker #Listener: 2018-03-20
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this requires you to be both the speaker and the listener at the same time or two people.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this talk is often conflictual and argumentative requiring two or more opposing sides or persons.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this is based upon the supposition that you require hearing your self talk to your self in order to think for yourself.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but the direction and motivation of these “talks” is often not in alignment with your desires, goals, intentions, or values.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this requires you to be interested in a lot of mindless and worthless chitchat that you are not interested in and often prefer to ignore or drown out with activities or amusements.
#Mental #Noise: 2018-03-19
• Self-talk makes a lot of noise but never actually accomplishes anything.
• Self-talk never does anything despite its claims that it is becoming a better you.
• Self-talk never does anything but make noise despite all of its trying and whining.
• Self-talk never does anything but make noise despite all of its claiming, judging, and posturing.
• Self-talk never does anything despite appearing to be a source of feelings, motivations, and thoughts.
#Self-Talk #Control: 2018-03-18
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is license.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is loss of control.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is avoiding or escaping something.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is procrastinating dealing with something.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not release or relief, it is guaranteed sorrow and suffering.
#Love #Ego: 2018-03-17
• They love thinking well of themselves; therefore, they love you as long as you feed that.
• Romantic love is based upon mutual praise that must crumble since no one but God can deserve praise.
• Your friend is your friend as long as they mainly feed your high self-esteem and not your low self-esteem.
• You might think that someone loves you, but what they actually love is your compliments that feed their ego.
• What passes for love is ego pleasure and what passes for hate is ego pain, but both ego pleasure and pain are based upon people as images and concepts and therefore are delusions.
#Time #Lost: 2018-03-16
• Time cannot be lost.
• Time cannot be found.
• Time cannot be saved.
• Time cannot be identical to itself.
• Time cannot be repeated because nothing repeated is ever exactly same as it was.
#Try #Ego: 2018-03-15
• Ego is claiming trying.
• Ego is trying claiming.
• Ego is claiming trying doesn’t try.
• Ego is trying claiming success at becoming.
• Ego is claiming trying is working to become something better.
#Game #Self-Esteem: 2018-03-14
This is a common four-step self-esteem game to make you accept yourself as bad thoughts.
1. Admit that you have a bad impulse, feeling, or thought.
2. You must try to change or control the bad to prove you are not it and are good.
3. Result, you fail as you must because you can only switch, not change or control impulses, feelings, and thoughts.
4. You are judged as being the bad and other bad self-concepts or self-images for failing to change or control the bad impulse, feeling, or thought.
#Label #Name: 2018-03-13
• Labels are not human beings.
• Names are not human beings.
• Images are not human beings.
• Concepts are not human beings.
• Actions, behaviors, categories, characteristics, constructs, crimes, descriptions, habits, judgments, opinions, personalities, thoughts, traits, types, scripts, stories, and styles are not human beings.
#Fear #Pull: 2018-03-12
• The pull of fear is stress.
• The plan of fear is greed.
• The potency of fear is distress.
• The purpose of fear is protection.
• The permission of fear is disorder.
#Relate #Problem: 2018-03-11
• Relating to problems is the problem.
• By relating to problems you maintain problems with attention and energy.
• By relating to problems you claim abilities and capabilities to change and control problems that you do not have.
• By relating to problems you identify with problems; thereby, you cannot get rid of those problems without getting rid of your identity.
• By relating to problems you put yourself in a position to try to change and control them; thereby, you feed problems with conflict until after repeated failures you suppress those problems into the safety of darkness.
#Experience #Silent: 2018-03-10
• Experience is silent.
• Experience is dangerous because it can contradict all conditioning.
• Experience that contains verbal portions is an interpretation, not an experience.
• Experience is that which you have less and less of as you become more and more conditioned.
• Even your experience of your mental babbling is not genuine as you babble that away too and only accidentally ever just listen or observe.
#Adult #Mature: 2018-03-09
• Do you enjoy giving more than receiving?
• Do you usually make the most of what happens?
• Do you make your plans work despite constant change?
• Do you direct your negative energies into positive efforts?
• Do you direct the negative energies that you receive from life into productive work?
#Victimhood #Equality: 2018-03-08
• Victimhood is not the path to liberty.
• Victimhood is not the path to equality.
• Victimhood is not the path to adulthood.
• Victimhood is not the path to independence.
• Victimhood is not the path to accountability, competency, maturity, or responsibility.
#Change #Painful: 2018-03-07
• People say change is painful, but what people find painful about change is exchanging claims for knowing for not knowing.
• When adults are talking about emotional or psychological pain, it’s a safe bet that they are talking about affronts to their ego a.k.a. self-esteem.
• When someone says, “You hurt me when you said that,” you can translate that to mean, “I identified with the ugly concept or image that you shared.”
• People will say things like, “I can’t stand that,” or “That was horrible,” which typically translates into, “That makes or made me look defective, stupid, unwanted, or worthless.”
• People will say things like, “That must have been painful to hear,” and if you read in-between the lines, then their message is that, that made you look defective, stupid, unwanted, or worthless.
#Do #Best: 2018-03-06
• Doing your best means that you pray to do all parts well instead of praying to skip or gloss over some difficult or strenuous parts.
• Being your best means that you pray to look good to others and you do what you imagine that will take.
• To be your best is to appear as your best self-concept or self-image, which means you live for pride.
• To be your best is to appear as your best self-concept or self-image, which makes you dead as some thought.
• To be your best is to appear as your best self-concept or self-image, which makes you your worst or completely ego-based.
#Desire #Action: 2018-03-05
• What steps will you take today to live the life you desire to live?
• If you were living the life that you desire, then what would you be doing? Do more of that now.
• If you were living the life that you desire, then what would you be thinking? Think more that way now.
• If you were living the life that you desire, then what would you be feeling? Choose to feel that way more now.
• Desire requires new habits if desire is to be realized. Wishing without working is not the way to accomplishing.
#Choose #Use: 2018-03-04
• The difficult parts of your history neither add to nor detract from your self, but they can be used to teach yourself to serve Virtue.
• Being victimized is a universal human experience that can be used to excuse victimizing your victimizers or to choose to live a better way.
• Your negative past is not something to be grateful for, but you can use your negative past to improve your present by understanding what not to do.
• Barriers, challenges, difficulties, hurdles, obstacles, trials, and tribulations can all be used for compassion and understanding or persecution and revenge.
• Suffering can teach you how not practicing virtue causes and increases suffering; thereby, teaching you to practice virtue especially when others did or do not.
#Receive #Reflect: 2018-03-03
• Stillness is a spiritual principle because your self needs to be still in order to receive and reflect (host).
• Quietude is a spiritual principle because your self needs to be quiet in order to receive and reflect (host).
• Nondoing is a spiritual principle because your self needs to not be doing anything in order to receive and reflect (host).
• Simple and single are spiritual principles because your self needs to be simple and single in order to receive and reflect (host).
• Humble and lowly are spiritual principles because your self needs to be humble and lowly in order to receive and reflect (host).
#Be #Simple: 2018-03-02
• To be is so simple that there is no path to it.
• To be is so simple that there is no method for it.
• To be is so simple that all movement is away from it.
• To be is so simple that there is no practice that can cultivate it.
• To be is so simple that there is no knowledge or wisdom that can capture it.
#Try #Being: 2018-03-01
• You are not being if you are trying.
• You are not being if you are claiming.
• You are not being if you are becoming.
• You are not being if you are some concept or image.
• You are not being if you are practicing or pretending to be something.
#Boundaries #Limits: 2018-02-28
• Is it kind to let your body suffer and die? How about to let your civilization or culture suffer and die?
• Is it compassionate to deny your body care when in need or sickness? How about care for your civilization or culture when in need?
• Is it peaceful to deny the necessary violence of your immune system? How about to deny the immune system of your civilization or culture?
• Boundaries and limits define and protect the body and every civilization—either maintain the necessary boundaries and limits or watch what they protect die.
• Each civilization and society defers to and is taken over by the dominant culture even if that dominant culture consists of a minority of its members.
#Talk #Anyone: 2018-02-27
• To talk about anyone is to talk about everyone.
• All commentary on human beings is commentary on all human beings.
• It is not possible to talk about other people without talking about yourself.
• When you are talking about a person, you are always talking about your person.
• The other person you are talking about has to exist inside of you as you in order for you to talk about them as a person.
#Free #Waste: 2018-02-26
• Free time can be spent on distracting or learning.
• Free time can be spent on entertaining or creating.
• Free time can be spent on relaxing or strengthening.
• Free time can be spent on escaping or skill building.
• Free time can be spent on avoiding or problem-solving.
#Annoy #Exist: 2018-02-25
• Because you are annoyed by me, it proves that I exist.
• Because you are annoyed by me, it proves that I control our dance.
• Because you are annoyed by me, it proves that I have power and purpose.
• Because you are annoyed by me, it proves that I can demand your attention and time.
• Because you are annoyed by me, it proves that I am important enough to have influence and significance.
#Clean #House: 2018-02-24
• Make your bed: If your thinking is not helping you to cope, then it is probably helping you to distress and stress.
• Put the trash out: If your thinking is not helping you to predict consequences and results, then it is probably helping you to anxiety and worry.
• Straighten your room: If your thinking is not helping you to prepare for the future, then it is probably helping you to stay stuck in the past.
• Sweep the floor: If your thinking is not helping you to find compassion and understanding, then it is probably helping you to blame, damn, and whine.
• Wash the dishes: If your thinking is not helping you to discover opportunities and solutions, then it is probably helping you to despair, discouragement, and resentment.
#Hate #Adopt: 2018-02-23
• When you hate a person instead of a behavior, then you introject that person.
• When you hate people instead of an ideology, then part of your ego becomes those people.
• When you hate a person instead of a belief or a habit, then you become that person in order to hate them.
• When you hate a person instead of a feeling, then you adopt your idea of that person into your self-esteem.
• When you hate a person instead of an attitude, then you add your image of that person to your personal Frankenstein monster.
#Internal #Abuse: 2018-02-22
• Would you let a religion emotionally abuse you the way you let self-esteem?
• Would you let a government emotionally abuse you the way you let self-esteem?
• Would you let a lover or a spouse emotionally abuse you the way you let self-esteem?
• Would you let a family member or a friend emotionally abuse you the way you let self-esteem?
• Would you let an employer or another employee emotionally abuse you the way you let self-esteem?
#Critical #Esteem: 2018-02-21
• Self-esteem judges you, but do you judge self-esteem?
• Self-esteem spies on you, but do you spy on self-esteem?
• Self-esteem abuses and criticizes you, but do you abuse and criticize self-esteem?
• Self-esteem records, studies, and tracks you, but do you record, study, and track self-esteem?
• Self-esteem compares, condemns, constrains, contains, controls, convinces, corrects, measures, rates, and tests you, but do you compare, condemn, constrain, contain, control, convince, correct, measure, rate, and test self-esteem?
#Get #Self-Esteem: 2018-02-20
• Self-esteem believes that you are what you get.
• Self-esteem believes that you are what you desire.
• Self-esteem believes that you are what you desire; therefore, what you desire has to keep increasing.
• Self-esteem believes that you are what you get; therefore, people get angry when they get bad or less.
• Self-esteem believes that you are what you get and desire; therefore, what you have and want are more important than you or anyone else.
#Reap #Sow: 2018-02-19
• Negative feelings about negative thinking lead to:
• Negative thinking about negative thinking leads to:
• Negative looping, obsessing, or praying leads to:
• Negative serving (host, time, attention) leads to:
• Negative results in experiencing, feeling, thinking, acting, relating, and positive-goal outcomes.
#Work #Wonderful: 2018-02-18
• Work is not demeaning, but how you think about work can be demeaning.
• If you think work is demeaning, then you avoid work to avoid demeaning yourself.
• Your mind makes working a heaven or a hell, but doing the work is in itself neutral.
• You mind working because you mind working, not because working is minding you.
• Work can require effort, strain, and the repetition of mundane tasks, but work never requires you to think less of yourself.
#Nothing #Identical: 2018-02-17
• Nothing is identical because nothing is identical to itself over time.
• Nothing is identical to itself because everything is constantly changing.
• How can a self-image be identical to you when it is not even identical to itself?
• How can a self-concept be identical to you when it is not even identical to itself?
• Deconstruct self-esteem and you find only the claims, lies, and pretensions of ego.
#Layers #Deception: 2018-02-16
• How many layers of thought is your self nullified by?
• How many levels of self-images must you go through to find your natural self?
• How many self-concepts is your self wrapped in and mummified by so that you never experience it anymore?
• How many slabs of stone (self-scripts) cover your authentic self so that you have become a walking tombstone?
• How many floors or stories of your high-rise ego (self-stories) would you have to descend to make contact with your original nature hiding in the basement?
#Thing #Death: 2018-02-15
• Self-esteem reifies self-stories into ego as self.
• Self-esteem thingifies self-images into ego as self.
• Self-esteem hypostasizes self-talk into ego as self.
• Self-esteem concretizes self-concepts into ego as self.
• Self-esteem mummifies self-constructs into ego as self.
#Feed #Problem: 2018-02-14
• Trying to suppress problems sends problems underground to work freely.
• Persecuting problems causes problems to resist and become stronger.
• Demanding problems disappear causes problems to pretend to be no longer problems.
• Whining about problems maintains problems while adding a new problem: whining.
• Trying to change or control problems provides them with the attention and energy problems need to grow.
#Worse #Problems: 2018-02-13
• Persecuting problems is worse psychologically and spiritually than are the problems.
• Whining about problems is worse psychologically and spiritually than are the problems.
• Demanding problems don’t exist is worse psychologically and spiritually than are the problems.
• Trying to change or control problems is worse psychologically and spiritually than are the problems.
• Trying to murder or suppress problems is worse psychologically and spiritually than are the problems.
#Problem #Violence: 2018-02-12
• Blaming people is emotional violence.
• Apartheid and racism are emotional violence.
• Despising and hating people are emotional violence.
• Damning and discrediting people are emotional violence.
• End emotional violence and end most of your problems.
#Heaven #Hell: 2018-02-11
• Inside your own space, you can have a heaven or a hell.
• Inside your own space, you can whine and worry enough to ruin any experience.
• Inside your own space, you can blame and damn in order to keep hate as your mission.
• Inside your own space, you can ruminate on negative experiences in order to keep them affecting you.
• Inside your own space, you can loop on any abuse, disadvantage, tragedy, or unfairness to keep yourself demotivated, discouraged, and victimized.
#Examine #Discuss: 2018-02-10
• In the world, the emotional violence of nagging people is rarely examined or discussed.
• In the world, the emotional violence of bossing yourself or others is never examined or discussed.
• In the world, the emotional violence of demanding what people do is rarely examined or discussed.
• In the world, the emotional violence of trying to control self or others is rarely examined or discussed.
• In the world, the emotional violence of trying to change self or others is rarely examined or discussed.
#Drive #Motivation: 2018-02-09
• Political correctness (PC) is driven by the right to inflict emotional violence, and not by ideals, goodness, or morality.
• Prisons are driven by the right to inflict emotional violence, and not by recovery, redemption, reform, or rehabilitation.
• Insisting on “being right” is driven by the right to inflict emotional violence, and not by communication, honesty, openness, or truth.
• Controlling and dominating children at play is driven by the right to inflict emotional violence, and not by guidance, parenting, or teaching.
• Emotional violence is driven by ego as a means to experience feelings of superiority.
#Persistence #Real: 2018-02-08
• Thoughts in the mind are not the mind, because the mind persists after them.
• Feelings in the heart are not the heart, because the heart persists after them.
• Sensations in the body are not the body, because the body persists after them.
• Sensations in the mind are not the mind, because the mind persists after them.
• Sensations in the heart are not the heart, because the heart persists after them.
#Justify #Violence: 2018-02-07
• Responding to violence with violence teaches violence.
• Responding to violence with violence justifies violence.
• Responding to violence with violence keeps everyone down.
• Responding to violence with violence multiplies violence (emotional and physical).
• Responding to violence with violence maintains the cycle and system of violence.
#Violence #Infects: 2018-02-06
• Violence as method produces violent results.
• People who want to harm outsiders will also harm their own.
• Those who believe in violence will become infected with violence.
• Those who use violence to get what they want will get a violent outcome.
• You cannot begin with violence (emotional or physical) and not end with violence.
#General #Exception: 2018-02-05
• Deceivers use exceptions to pretend the exceptions are a better generalization than an existing generalized rule.
• Rules are based on generalizations (not specifics) in order to have general application and relevance.
• Rules based on exceptions are foolish and unjust to the majority of events, people, and reality.
• Exceptions (specific variations) to rules prove the rules to be generalizations and so generally true.
• Generalizations are perfect for rules since generalizations are opposite from specifics, which can only refute a rule if enough specifics exist to become a better generalization.
#Make #You: 2018-02-04
• Sports cannot make you anything.
• Popularity cannot change who you are.
• Career cannot evolve or develop you into anything.
• Fortune cannot grow or increase you into something.
• Family, friends, and social interactions can affect who and what your ego is, but not your self.
#Ego #Composition: 2018-02-03
• Ego is composed of thought, but human beings are not.
• Ego is composed of narrative and story, but your self is not.
• Ego is composed of experiences and memories, but your being is not.
• Ego is composed of concepts and images, but your personhood is not.
• Ego is composed of characteristics, habits, and traits, but your human essence is not.
#Ideologies #Hurt: 2018-02-02
• Ideologies cannot have their ego or feelings hurt by criticism.
• Criticism poses no physical danger for ideologies.
• Criticism poses no physiological danger for ideologies.
• Criticism poses no emotional or psychical violence towards ideologies.
• Ideologies are not human beings or any kind of living being; therefore, ideologies are never hurt or threatened by challenges, comparison, criticism, deconstruction, discussion, disputation, examination, exploration, free speech, open inquiry, or questioning.
#Pieces #Parts: 2018-02-01
• Self-esteem robotizes you into habits and traits.
• Self-esteem dehumanizes you into partial experiences.
• Self-esteem breaks you into pieces and then claims you are one piece at a time.
• Self-esteem degrades and downgrades you into bits and particles of experiences.
• Self-esteem slashes and scales down your being into images and concepts of fragmentary experiences.
#Experience #Experience: 2018-01-31
• You cannot be an experience because an experience does not experience.
• You cannot be an image of an experience because an image does not experience.
• You cannot be a judgment of an experience because a judgment does not experience.
• You cannot be a concept about an experience because a concept does not experience.
• You cannot be a description of an experience because a description does not experience.
#Emotional #Violence: 2018-01-30
• The root of physical violence is emotional violence.
• Any promotion of emotional violence is a promotion of physical violence.
• Emotional violence has always been the problem, but people still try to use it as a way to end problems.
• Few are emotionally responsible enough not to respond to emotional violence with either emotional or physical violence.
• If you honestly (not politically), look at a problem like domestic abuse, then you will find that emotional violence is more often than not both the root cause and the maintainer of the problem.
#Living #Location: 2018-01-29
• You are a living location, not a description.
• You are a living location, not an interpretation.
• You are a living location, not an image of an experience.
• You are a living location, not a judgment of an experience.
• You are a living location, not a concept about an experience.
#Sex #Differences: 2018-01-28
• If there are no sex differences, then why do people want to change their sex and become sterile?
• If there are no sex differences, then why do transgenders want to be identified as one sex and not another?
• If there are no sex differences, then why do lesbians not want men who claim they are women?
• If there are no sex differences, then why do gay men not want women who claim they are men?
• If there are no sex differences, then why do lesbians and gay men not want transgenders for sex partners but only the real thing by birth?
#Emotional #Harassment: 2018-01-27
• Emotional violence is known to cause deeper psychological scars than either physical or sexual violence.
• Emotional abuse is known to cause more lasting psychological problems than either physical or sexual abuse.
• Emotional harassment is a more common and larger problem in the work-world than either physical or sexual harassment.
• Emotional problems are more frequent and serious, because humans are more emotionally aware of life than they are physically or rationally aware of life.
• We need to develop saner societies to address these emotional issues, because today’s societies would only make them worse since their solutions are always of the control, punishment, and suppression variety.
#Specialness #Pride: 2018-01-26
• Specialness is the way of entitlement and privilege.
• Specialness is the way of appearance and phoniness.
• Specialness is the way of ego and separation from others.
• Specialness is the way of pride with fresh adornments and new names.
• Specialness is the way to lose your connection with humanity so that you might exploit and mistreat others.
#Special #Nonsense: 2018-01-25
• If you think you are special, then you think you can do special things like live wildly with impunity.
• If you think you are special, then you think you are too special to have to be frustrated or inconvenienced daily like the lower classes.
• If you think you are special, then you think you can impose harsh measures and policies on society that will affect only the lower classes.
• If you think you are special, then you think you can do special things like live above and beyond customs, laws, morals, and rules that the lower classes are stuck with.
• If you think you are special, then you think you can promote political and religious ideas, practices, and systems that keep the lower classes down while raising the upper classes.
#Life #Meaning: 2018-01-24
• Those who claim there is no meaning in life are filled with their own meaning.
• Those who claim there is no meaning in life want to be considered meaningful.
• Those who claim there is no meaning in life are trying to give meaning to no meaning.
• Those who claim there is no meaning in life insist that their thoughts and words have meaning in life.
• Those who claim there is no meaning in life think that there is meaning in life to talk about its lack of meaning.
#Get #Serve: 2018-01-23
• What you drink with your attention you serve.
• What you serve with your attention you receive.
• What you receive you drink with your attention.
• Life can cycle up or down depending on what you amplify, magnify, and serve.
• You will not always get what you serve right away, but in the end, you will always get what you serve.
#Identity #Attachment: 2018-01-22
• What you eat with your identity you are.
• What you identify with, you attach to, and what you attach to, you must keep alive.
• If you identify with your job or family, then when your job or family ends you end.
• If you identify with your automobile or sports team, then your life is threatened if they are threatened.
• If you identify with your beliefs, then to challenge or question your beliefs is to challenge or question your existence.
#Essence #Self: 2018-01-21
• Essence is that which persists unchanged despite other modifications or variations occurring in a being, system, or thing.
• Self-esteem is modified and varies over time; therefore, self-esteem cannot be the essence of the self.
• Customs, habits, and personalities are modified and vary over time; therefore, they are not the essence of a person.
• Generalizations and labels can persist over time; however, generalizations and labels are thoughts making them not human beings.
• Concepts and images can persist over time; however, concepts and images are products of thinking making them not human beings.
#Risk #Moving: 2018-01-20
• To walk forward, you must step forward, to step forward, you must leave your last step behind.
• If you demand results not fail, then you ensure their failure by over-planning and overthinking them.
• Risking great failure and horrible mistakes is part of the path of great accomplishment and amazing success.
• Safety and surety are great for protecting children, but they are terrible for achieving, creating, and performing.
• Each step into the street is a risk, but if you want to move to the other side of the street, then you cautiously risk stepping into harm’s way.
#People #Change: 2018-01-19
• You might think that a person has changed, but what has changed is what you notice about them.
• People do not change, but people often change what doctrines and principles they follow.
• People do not change, but when a person changes one philosophy for another then their actions change.
• People do not change, but often people will change their thinking on a deep enough level to change their behaviors.
• People do not change, but people can switch to new attitudes and perspectives that will lead to some new behaviors and habits.
#Palestinian #Victimhood: 2018-01-18
• Palestinian victimhood magically confers rights to terrorism.
• Palestinians claim victimhood to claim the right to be perpetrators despite abuse not being an excuse.
• Palestinian victimhood, even if it was not based on lies and fake history, would never confer the right to use their own children as pawns in terrorism.
• Palestinian victimhood, though mainly a creation of propaganda and fake news, should not be used as an excuse for schools to teach children hate and revenge.
• Palestinian victimhood will never be seen as justification for not following the sane non-violence principles and teachings of Cesar Chavez, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and others.
#Journalism #Pigeonholing: 2018-01-17
• Journalism has become an exercise in pigeonholing.
• Journalism has become an exercise in creating conflict by reducing issues to competing either/or choices.
• Journalism has become an exercise in creating dissonance so as to attract an audience so as to attract advertisers.
• Journalism has become an exercise in discounting the positions of the opposition to the point of purposely losing their entire intention and meaning.
• Journalism has become an exercise in reductio ad absurdum when in fact the issues and sides are typically too complex for a reduction to absurdity or fallacy.
#Evil #Excuse: 2018-01-16
• The evil always excuse their evil actions by citing the evil actions of others, not the good.
• The immoral always excuse their immorality by citing the immorality of others, not the moral.
• The dishonest always excuse their dishonesty by citing the dishonesty of others, not the honest.
• The childish excuse their childish conduct by citing the childish conduct of others, not the adults.
• The immature excuse their immature behaviors by citing the immature behaviors of others, not the mature.
#Magical #Feelings: 2018-01-15
• The desire to control does not bequeath magical powers of control.
• Annoyance and frustration do not bestow special powers or rights.
• Feeling hurt or offended does not impart supernatural abilities or rights to change or control others.
• Feeling displeased or distressed does not prove that you are in the right, sane, or entitled to anything.
• Believing you are right and on the right side neither makes you right nor endows you with any rights.
#Results #Checking: 2018-01-14
• What are the direct results of your feelings on your life and relationships?
• What are the direct results of your attitudes on your life and relationships?
• What are the direct results of your habits and routines on your life and relationships?
• What are the direct results of your beliefs and thoughts on your life and relationships?
• What are the direct results of your conditioning and programming on your life and relationships?
#Gold #Mine: 2018-01-13
• You don’t bring gold into a gold mine.
• You don’t bring buckets of water to the river.
• You should serve the poor, not the rich.
• You should help the hospitalized and imprisoned, not the hoarding and indolent rich.
• Providing clothes, food, and shelter for those who don’t have them is more important than increasing those things for those who already have them.
#Ego #Ghost: 2018-01-12
• Ego is the ghost in the mind.
• Ego is the imaginary self running your life.
• Ego is the haunting of your mind with dreams of pride and shame.
• Ego is the hacker trying to steal your identity using your internal-internet passwords.
• Ego is the imaginary self composed of images and concepts that is regarded as a replacement and upgrade for your authentic self.
#Faith #Despair: 2018-01-11
• Despair is faith in death, darkness, and destruction.
• Despair is hope that death, darkness, and destruction will finally win and thereby provide relief.
• Despair is charity (kind thinking or positive claims) for death, darkness, and destruction.
• Despair is when you give yourself to the wrong side and champion its cause.
• Despair is when you realize that you cannot change or control things, but you still refuse to surrender control to God.
#Men’s #Fault: 2018-01-10
• If everything is men’s fault, that means women are children.
• If everything is men’s fault, that means women are impotent.
• If everything is men’s fault, that means women are not a part of society.
• If everything is men’s fault, that means women are helpless and pitiful victims waiting for men to rescue them.
• If everything is men’s fault, that means women have no control, effect, influence, power, or presence either on the planet or in social spaces.
#Suffer #Well: 2018-01-09
• The problem with most people is that they do not know how to suffer well.
• Successful people know how to suffer well in at least a few significant areas.
• Relationships end when both parties are unable to suffer well the inevitable conflicts.
• To suffer well, learn to use your suffering to serve and submit to virtue.
• To suffer well, learn to use your suffering to power transcendental goals.
#Use #Suffering: 2018-01-08
• You can use your suffering to be antisocial or to rebel.
• You can use your suffering to be a parasite or a victim.
• You can use your suffering to be lazy and to procrastinate.
• You can use your suffering to be a gossip, to backstab, to sabotage, and to destroy others.
• You can use your suffering to recognize the need to surrender control to God.
#Life #Act: 2018-01-07
• Are you role-playing through life?
• Are you acting an acceptable part when others are around?
• Whose life are you portraying when you are acting around others?
• Is your audience aware that your performance is not based upon your self?
• Do you realize that you are a poor actor of “supposed to be,” and if you started playing yourself, then you would get a better response?
#Duality #Triality: 2018-01-06
• There is no duality, only triality.
• A thesis and its antithesis exist only in relation to a nil-thesis.
• The existence of opposites requires a middle ground in-between them.
• Positive and negative dualities require a neutral space to separate them.
• You cannot define “high” and “low” without the existence of a state that is neither high nor low.
#Thought #Thinking: 2018-01-05
• Thought convinced thinking both that it thought and was thought.
• Thought convinced language that meaning was in words, not experience.
• Thought convinced language that definitions were evidence and experience.
• Thought convinced thinking that frequency, intensity, and duration were the criteria for truth.
• Thought controlled language to say what it was thinking without meaning because meaning requires experience.
#Cause #Correlation: 2018-01-04
• The adding together of ideas proves that they can be added together but nothing else.
• A collection of supporting ideas does not support the existence of supporting experiences.
• Expertly crafted and added together ideas amount to a collection of ideas but not to external evidence.
• Determining the causal relation between ideas is not determining the causal relation between external events.
• The correlation of ideas is neither the correlation of external experiences nor the correlation of any of the ideas with an external experience.
#Claim #Good: 2018-01-03
• The greater the good that people claim to be, the greater the evil they will do in the name of good.
• The more idealistic the political system in theory, the more tyrannical the political system will be in practice.
• There is no better hiding place for evil than positions and roles that are designated as representing the good.
• If you want to do evil and be accepted, approved, and rewarded for it by society, then do your evil in the name of good.
• The favorite excuses for doing evil: (1) you are doing evil by authority of the good; (2) you are doing evil for a good cause; (3) you are doing evil to prevent greater evil; (4) you are doing evil because evil was done to you.
#Less #Ego: 2018-01-02
• You can spend less time with ego, but you cannot lessen ego.
• You can abandon ego, but you cannot get ego to abandon ego.
• You can switch from ego to self, but you cannot switch ego from ego.
• You can shrink your investment in ego, but you cannot make ego less ego.
• The nature of ego cannot be mitigated, but ego can be covered and hidden behind justice, righteousness, and virtue.
#Begin #Again: 2018-01-01
• To begin anew you must renew your attitudes, beliefs, feelings, habits, and thoughts.
• To start fresh you must refresh your attitudes, beliefs, feelings, habits, and thoughts.
• To start over you must makeover your attitudes, beliefs, feelings, habits, and thoughts.
• To wipe the slate clean you must clean up your attitudes, beliefs, feelings, habits, and thoughts.
• To make a new beginning you must begin with new attitudes, beliefs, feelings, habits, and thoughts.
Completed Years of 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment Available Online
- Online: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2014
- Online: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2015
- Online: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2016
- Online: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2017
Twitter Versions of Some Years
- Online: Twitter Variation of 2015 Postings
- Online: Twitter Variation of 2016 Postings
- Online: Twitter Variation of 2017 Postings
- Online: Twitter Variation of 2018 Postings
Descriptions of FitzMaurice’s eBooks of Aphorisms and Sayings
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2003-4
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2005
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2006
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2007
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2008
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2009
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2010
- Book Description: Acid Test
- Book Description: Anything Goes
- Book Description: Something For Nothing
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2003-4
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2005
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2006
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2007
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2008
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2009
- Book Description: 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2010
- Book Description: Acid Test
- Book Description: Anything Goes
- Book Description: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Book Description: Breathe
- Book Description: Carl Rogers, Control Freak
- Book Description: Discovery Demands 5TP
- Book Description: Ego
- Book Description: Ego Playground
- Book Description: Games Ego Plays
- Book Description: Garbage Rules
- Book Description: Garden
- Book Description: How To Govern Anything
- Book Description: Journal Journey from Ego
- Book Description: Not
- Book Description: Planet Earth: Insane Asylum for the Universe, Second Edition
- Book Description: Problem Solved! 3Rs
- Book Description: Secret of Maturity, Fourth Edition
- Book Description: Self: Who Am I?
- Book Description: Something For Nothing
- Book Description: Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Book Description: The Secret of Maturity, Third Edition
- Book Description: The Story of Life
- Book Description: What’s Your Story?
- Book Description: We’re All Insane! Second Edition
- Book Description: World Within: The Inner Life