Fast-Facts that Teach Thinking Skills
- A complete system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT & REBT) written for the average reader, discover Garden.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
“Our emotions are the result of our beliefs.” —Lie Yukou
Permissions for Memes (Fast-Facts Tables of Information)
- You may copy, print, and post the memes below if you make no changes to them, their contents, remove the copyright notice, or charge fees to share them. Enjoy!
- Any memes that are about self-esteem and ego should be collected onto this page over time.
- These memes are organized alphabetically by the title of the meme. The numbering starts at the top.
3 Other Collections of Memes on Thinking Skills
01. Meme 2016: 2 Options for Unwanted Thoughts
02. Meme 2017: 3Rs (Recognize, Remove, Replace) Applied to Thinking
03. Meme 2017: 4 Basic Thinking Errors of the Ukraine System
04. Meme 2017: 4 Main Insane Scripts of Self-Esteem
05. Meme 2017: 4 Stages of the Evolution of Perspective
06. Meme 2020: 5 Thinking Categories on the Nature of Things
- Make a distinction between five different areas to think or talk about the nature of things.
- For more information on styles of thinking.
07. Meme 2017: 6 Basic Styles of Thinking
08. Meme 2017: 7 Lying Systems of Media
09. Meme 2017: 7 Thinking Errors from Cognitive Therapy (CT)
10. Meme 2020: 8 Developmental Stages of Thinking.
- This meme lists the eight stages that thinking can progress.
- This meme can be understood as a challenge to think at higher levels.
- Click for information on the 8 stages of the development of thinking.
11. Meme 2017: 8 Thinking Skills for Uprooting Thoughts
12. Meme 2017: 9 Basic Thinking Errors
13. Meme 2019: 10 Positive Facts About Thoughts
- This meme is about using thoughts for a better life.
- More help for understanding the nature of thoughts.
14. Meme 2017: 10 REBT Must Scripts for Ruining Your Life
15. Meme 2017: 11 Irrational Beliefs According to REBT
16. Meme 2018: Anxiety & Thought-Things Work Together
17. Meme 2017: Control What You Feed, Not What You Cannot Control
18. Meme 2018: Dualities Do Not Exist, Only Trialities Exist
19. Meme 2017: “Garden Your Mind” Provides a System for Improving Thinking
20. Meme 2018: General Semantics Helps to Keep Thinking Sane
21. Meme 2018: Knowing Is Self-Defeating Because It’s Unreliable
22. Meme 2017: “Not” Is an Important Work About a Major Thinking Problem
23. Meme 2017: Quotations Can Indicate a Precedence in Thinking
24. Meme 2016: The Only Revolution Is to Overthrow Your Own Mind
25. Meme 2017: Thinking Cannot Do Anything
26. Meme 2018: Thinking Has Its Right Place
27. Meme 2019: Thinking Is Not It
28. Meme 2018: Thinking Needs to Flow to Be Useful
29. Meme 2019: Thought As the Thing Is Thought As the Enemy
- This meme is about understanding the problems caused by thoughts as things.
- More help for understanding thought-things.
30. Meme 2018: Thought Has Its Own Existence
31. Meme 2016: Triality Is Reality
32. Meme 2017: “We’re All Insane” Is a Book About Thinking Sanely
33. Meme 2018: What Are Not Useful as Evidence or Facts?
34. Meme 2018: Methods to Keep Thinking from Ruining Tasks
Fast-Facts by Topic: Help for You to Feel, Think, & Do Better in Life
Please note that these collections are incomplete and more can be found in the meme collections by year and in our books. The list is alphabetical.
Fast-Facts by Book: Online Tables (Memes) from Select Books
Please note that these collections can be incomplete and more can be found in our books.