Start with Your Inner Space
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.” —Ludwig van Beethoven
5 Functions = 5 Parts
1) I am the inner space inside my body.
- I am a vessel.
2) I am the awareness of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a heart.
3) I am the experience of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a soul.
4) I am the memory of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a mind.
5) I am the location of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a body.
5 = 1
My vessel, heart, soul, mind, and body are one system that functions as one self.
- J. Krishnamurti: List of External Links
- 5 Step Solution to Self-Esteem
- Choose Higher when Tempted by Lower
- Focus on 3 Truths for Right Identity
- Meditation Simplified
- Temptation: A Strategy to Overcome
- Three Kinds of Meditation
- Yoga Practice Points
Quotations from Various Sources
“Few see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” —Albert Einstein
“The great man is he who does not lose his child-heart.” —Mencius
“Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.” —Genesis 9:6
“You never exist quite so much as when you are not thinking.” —Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900, German philosopher