Start with Your Inner Space
• Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.”–Ludwig van Beethoven
5 Functions = 5 Parts
1) I am the inner space inside my body.
- I am a vessel.
2) I am the awareness of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a heart.
3) I am the experience of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a soul.
4) I am the memory of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a mind.
5) I am the location of the inner space inside my body.
- I am a body.
5 = 1
My vessel, heart, soul, mind, and body are one system that functions as one self.
- J. Krishnamurti: List of External Links
- 5 Step Solution to Self-Esteem
- Choose Higher when Tempted by Lower
- Focus on 3 Truths for Right Identity
- Meditation Simplified
- Temptation: A Strategy to Overcome
- Three Kinds of Meditation
- Yoga Practice Points
QUOTATIONS VARIOUS SOURCES
“Few see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.”–Albert Einstein
“The great man is he who does not lose his child-heart.”–Mencius
“Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”–Genesis 9:6
“You never exist quite so much as when you are not thinking.”–Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900, German philosopher