1. You respond to your thoughts as if they were outside of you.
2. You respond to your predictions as if they were people in the world.
3. You respond to your evaluations as if they were not inside of you but outside forces.
4. You respond to your interpretations as if they were acting and performing outside of you.
5. You respond to your concepts and images as if they were events in external time and space and not just fragmentary and partial representations of the outside that are inside of you.