1. Whining is not working and working is the answer both to and for whining.
2. Get into action and realize that contributing is done by working, not by whining.
3. Whining about small and tedious tasks ignores the fact that drudgery is part of working to make anything great.
4. Work provides accomplishment and achievement while whining provides dissatisfaction, stress, and false pride in knowing better.
5. If the time spent on whining about problems was spent on solving problems, then more people would understand the value of working over whining.