Define Mind As Self, Not As Ego
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“This being human is a guest house.” —Rumi
“To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.”—Lao Tzu
Note: Mind can be defined in various ways. On this page, “mind” is defined as self, as the inner host that is a human being.
MIND IS NOT–
- Mind is not body.
- Mind is not brain.
- Mind is not ego.
- Mind is not thought.
NO ONE BUT MIND
- There is no one to have a mind.
- There is no way to have a mind.
- You do not have a mind, you are a mind.
- There is no way to control a mind.
NO ONE HAS A MIND
- No one has ever had a mind, because no one has ever existed outside of their mind in order to possess their mind.
- Though you have thoughts that claim they have a mind, these thoughts exist in your mind and possess nothing.
- If you do not mind, then you will not upset yourself.
- If nothing comes to mind, then you are enlightened.
- Don’t mind your self.
- Mind what I say.
- Free your mind.
FREE YOUR MIND
- A free mind is an open mind.
- A closed mind is you as thought.
- A closed mind is stuck on thought.
- A closed mind is tuned out.
- An open mind can tune in.
- An open mind can receive.
- A receiving mind is a receiver.
- A sending mind is a transmitter.
- A mind that both sends and receives is a transceiver.
MIND IS A TRANSCEIVER MAKING YOU A TRANSCEIVER
- Lose your thoughts and find your mind.
- Lose your experience and lose your mind.
- Lose your mind and lose your soul.
- When your mind is a transceiver, then you are home in your self.
“Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.” —Genesis 9:6