DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Read Garbage Rules to Discover—
- Look in the Mirror & Stop It
- How To Stop Serving Garage
- How To Stop Getting Garbage
- How To Refocus on the Positive
- How to Drop Garbage Through Paradox
Garbage Rules for Recovery: Garbage Rules
- Are you in early recovery from an addiction?
- Are you just beginning the process of self-discovery?
- Are you willing to laugh at yourself?
- If Yes, then this ebook is for you.
How to Live Better: Garbage Rules
- Discover how to choose helpful thoughts over hurtful thoughts.
- Discover hundreds of ways that you focus on garbage and thus receive garbage.
- You become aware of this pattern (give garbage and get garbage) through variation and repetition.
- You learn to switch to more effective and fruitful patterns.
- Stop Garbage from Running Your Life
- This book is about rules for understanding how garbage runs your life if you let it.
- If your mind is focused on garbage, then you will think more garbage.
- If your soul is focused on garbage, then you will experience more garbage.
- If your heart is focused on garbage, then you will feel more garbage.
Garbage Rules Are Often Restated: Garbage Rules
- This restatement is helpful for four reasons:
- Repetition aids both learning and memory.
- Sometimes you will miss a concept presented in several formats, but grasp it in another unique format.
- You may be so lost in self-talk that you don’t notice an idea the first few times you encounter it.
- You may finally understand a concept after multiple encounters with it.
What Is Garbage Rules?: Garbage Rules
- Garbage Rules could be about exposing some terrible rules.
- Garbage Rules could be about some rules for handling garbage.
- Garbage Rules could be about how garbage is in control of our lives.
- Discover how to be paradoxically motivated to switch to healthier and happier thinking and feeling styles by facing the absurdity of focusing on garbage styles.
Garbage Rules Chapters: Garbage Rules
- The Garbage Rules are organized into categories that serve as chapters.
- This organization is often arbitrary and done only for convenience.
- In total, there are 1,613 rules about garbage.
- We recommend you read this book cover to cover the first time you read it.
- This will prevent you from missing the Garbage Rules you most need to face and surrender.
- Many of the ideas contained in Garbage Rules deserve further exploration and even abstract analysis.
- However, the deep pursuit of ideas is neither the purpose nor the design of this book.
Discover Deep Thoughts: Garbage Rules
- You can discover the profound philosophy behind most of the rules by reading some of the author’s other books, or by reading some of the books suggested at the end of the book.
- It is the rare person who can use a self-help book to remove and replace rather than just to recognize their self-defeating behaviors.
- Therefore, go to www.albertellis.org and find a certified REBT, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, counselor in your area.
- In any event, this book is not meant to replace counseling, therapy, or medical treatment.
Explore Garbage Rules: Garbage Rules
- Exploring will help you in many ways and with many issues.
- Here are some of the ways and issues listed alphabetically: acceptance, assertiveness, attitude control, boundaries, charity, communication, compassion, contentment, coping, detachment, ego reduction, emotional responsibility, empathy, equality, forgiveness, happiness, humility, letting-go, motivation, parenting, peace, problem-solving, responsibility, right identity, self-control, self-reliance, serenity, surrender, understanding, universality.
- When you laugh at your thinking, feeling, and acting with garbage, then you can learn to rely less on garbage as your guide.
- Learn to surrender your dependence and devotion to garbage by observing yourself using garbage with garbage results.
- Make this book serve as a mirror so that you can face and drop your faith, hope, and charity for garbage.
- Enjoy the journey! Enjoy laughing at yourself!
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-25-9
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-977062-14-7
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-510365-23-8