DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Read Games Ego Plays To to Discover—
- How To Win at Social Games
- How To End & Exit Social Games
- How To Relate Without Social Games
- How To Map Social Games & Strategies
- How To Know Game Players & Their Moves
- Over 40 Diagrams Make it Easy
Psychological Games in Your Life Shown in Games Ego Plays
- This book is about the psychological or ego games that people play with each other, both in private and in their social relationships.
- Wouldn’t it be great to be able to get out of ego games, without conflict, when others intend to play them at your expense?
- Wouldn’t it be great to be able to recognize an ego game from the start, so that you might either redirect the interaction in a healthy way or avoid being locked into a stressful and unproductive ego game?
- Wouldn’t it be great to learn ways of relating that don’t involve ego games, even though we are all conditioned and trained to play psychological games?
Be Aware of Games in Your Life in Games Ego Plays
- Once you understand the structure and style of ego games, you will find them clear and straightforward enough to see in everyday life.
- You will discover the fundamental roles, moves, and motives in psychological games.
- You will become aware of how to play ego games so everyone wins, how to get out of ego games, and how to avoid playing ego games.
- Don’t you want to become more aware of when you are in an ego game?
- Don’t you want to see the motives of others who engage you in ego games?
- Don’t you want to learn how to avoid entering or starting an ego game?
- Instead of wondering what just happened in an uncomfortable interaction, you can learn to analyze the ego game and better prepare for it the next time it rears its ugly head.
Live Game Free in Games Ego Plays
- This book will stimulate, enlighten, and challenge you to live ego-game-free.
- Discover how to identify ego games before they suck you in, why people play ego games, who plays ego games, and when they play them.
- It’s not just the people you love, hate, or know who play these ego games you’ll find that you do, too.
- And you’ll learn how to free yourself of your favorite ego games in order to be more effective and authentic in your relationships and career.
Beyond Pride & Shame from Social Games in Games Ego Plays
- While exposing the foolish ego games of another person brings pride, there is also shame in detecting your own ego games.
- Part of the aim of this book is to get you beyond the pride and shame that result from playing ego games.
- This book also presents another style defined as “Cooperation” as a way to relate without ego games.
- This book includes some materials from a counselor-training workshop previously presented by this author.
- Read Games Ego Plays To Have the Advantage—
- The benefit of Using the Map of Social Games & Strategies
- The benefit of Knowing the Players & Roles in Games
- The benefit of Knowing the Rules of Games & Strategies
- The benefit of Knowing the Agenda, Intentions, Motives & Payoffs
- While this book is designed to stand alone, you might find it more easily digested if you first read FitzMaurice’s Mind Your Ego.
Answer these Questions for Yourself in Games Ego Plays
- How can I avoid or end social games?
- How can I get out of a game?
- How can I keep from losing at games?
- How can I play games to win?
- How do I handle people’s games?
- How do I know if I am in a game?
- How do I stop games?
- How do I stop playing games?
- What are social games?
- What are the payoffs for social games?
- What are the rules of social games?
- What social games do people play?
- Why do people play games?