Owning Shit Is Optional
- Breathe will teach you how to relax and regain self-control in just 4 seconds.
- Garbage Rules will help you to recognize and see the absurdity of drama games.
“Whoever grows angry amid troubles applies a drug worse than the disease and is a physician unskilled about misfortunes.” —Sophocles
SIMPLE SHIT: 5 Steps
- Shit happens only if you view it as shit.
- You do not have to dwell on shit, that is your choice.
- Feeling like shit only comes from owning shit as yourself.
- Acting like shit is counterproductive and a primitive response to shit.
- Making things worse for yourself is not your best option.
SURVIVE ON SHIT: 6 Steps
- The interesting fact that choosing to view something as shit is optional is emphasized in this one.
- This one also adds owning the shit, step #3, the most important choice point in the steps.
People Cannot Make You Own Their Sit: Say No to Shit
- 12 Steps Stop Shit
- 12 Step Version of Adding Shit to Shit
- Make Worse to Make Better As a Strategy
- STPHFR for understanding your anger.
- Book full of similar shorts: Garbage Rules