What’s Your Story?
$8.99 Paperback Version
- How To Recognize Ego-Story
- How To Remove Ego-Story
- How To Replace Ego-Story
- How To use the 3Rs for Freedom from Ego
- This book is about how story shapes, defines, and guides your self.
- This book is about understanding the power and control story has over your definition of self, your mental life of self-talk, and how you respond to life.
- By discovering how story manipulates and controls your life, you will learn how to live free of ego-story.
- Ego is the underlying problem in both personal and social plights.
- Learning to see your ego as your real problem is the beginning of your journey to sanity.
- Solving your problems by working on the reduction of your ego until it is eliminated is the practice of sanity.
- Helping others to do the same is love, compassion, and kindness in action.
- The story or purpose of this book is to explain the relationships between story, self-talk, and ego.
- Such understanding is necessary in order to realize the goal of the book, which is to help people discover how to live free of ego-story.
- The first two chapters explore the nature and structure of story to help you achieve the goal of freedom from ego.
- The following chapter explores the ego’s relationship to self-talk and story.
- These together lead to the most important chapter: the one that explores the means and methods for living free of ego-story.
- In Ego, FitzMaurice introduced self-talk as the workings of the ego.
- In Games Ego Plays, FitzMaurice introduced social and psychological relationship issues as ego games.
- In What’s Your Story?, FitzMaurice introduces the human obsession with story as the human obsession with ego.
- The more ways you have to recognize ego, the more ways you have to begin the process of reducing and eliminating the ego from your life.
- Once you recognize ego, then you begin to remove and replace your ego.
- Most of the many books written by FitzMaurice provide insights and tools to help you Recognize, Remove, and Replace (3Rs) your ego.
- While not prerequisites for reading this book, most readers would do well to read both Garden and Ego before reading What’s Your Story?
- Garden will teach you how to track, process, and improve your thinking, feeling, and reacting.
- Ego will teach you to focus on your thinking as self-talk that exists for the purpose of maintaining your ego.
- Stop being a slave and victim of your ego.
- Take charge now of how ego-story controls you and your life.
- Choose freedom and authenticity now over ego.
- Read and Enjoy Now!