DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Now Available As an Audiobook
What’s Your Story? is about understanding the power and control of an ego story over your definition of self and your self-talk.
- You are not the main character in life.
- How To Recognize Ego-Story
- How To Remove Ego-Story
- How To Replace Ego-Story
- How To use the 3Rs for Freedom from Ego
- How to live authentically in a phony world.
How Story Shapes Ego: What’s Your Story?
- This book is about how story shapes, defines, and guides the self.
- This book is about understanding the power and control story has over your definition of self, your mental life of self-talk, and how you respond to life.
- By discovering how story manipulates and controls your life, you will learn how to live free of ego-story.
- Make story work for you, and to stop controlling you now.
Ego Is Your Problem: What’s Your Story?
- The ego is the underlying problem in both personal and social plights.
- Learning to see your ego as your real problem is the beginning of your journey to sanity.
- Solving your problems by reducing your ego until it is eliminated is the practice of sanity.
- Helping others do the same is love, compassion, and kindness.
Purpose of Book & Chapters: What’s Your Story?
- The story or purpose of this book is to explain the relationships between story, self-talk, and ego.
- Such understanding is necessary to realize the book’s goal: to help people discover how to live free of ego-story.
- The first two chapters explore the nature and structure of story to help you achieve the goal of freedom from ego.
- The following chapter explores the ego’s relationship to self-talk and story.
- Together, these lead to the most important chapter that explores the means and methods for living free of ego-story.
Books Expose and Reduce Ego: What’s Your Story?
- In Ego, FitzMaurice introduced self-talk as the workings of the ego.
- In Games Ego Plays, FitzMaurice introduced social and psychological relationship issues as ego games.
- In What’s Your Story?, FitzMaurice introduces the human obsession with story as the human obsession with ego.
- The more you recognize the ego, the more ways you have to begin reducing and eliminating the ego from your life.
Uproot Ego and Uproot Misery: What’s Your Story?
- Once you recognize your ego, you begin to remove and replace your ego.
- Most of the books written by FitzMaurice provide insights and tools to help you Recognize, Remove, and Replace (3Rs) your ego.
- While not prerequisites for reading this book, most readers would do well to read both Garden and Ego before reading What’s Your Story?
- Garden will teach you how to track, process, and improve your thinking, feeling, and reacting.
- Ego will teach you to focus on your thinking as self-talk that exists to maintain your ego.
- Stop being a slave and victim of your ego.
- Take charge now of how ego-story controls you and your life.
- Choose freedom and authenticity now over ego.
- Read and Enjoy Now!
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-40-2
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-976820-65-6
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-508781-46-0