The Secret of Maturity, Fourth Edition
Choose to Discover and Learn–
- How To Live a Mature Life
- How To Own the Power of Emotional Responsibility
- How To Stop Owning Garbage that Feels Bad
- 12 New Tables of Information
- More than Twice as Long as the Third Edition
Describes maturity in understandable & practical terms.
- If you want to know what it means to be mature, this book is for you.
- If you want to know how to live a mature life, this book is for you.
- If you want to grow up or know what it means to grow up, this book is for you.
6 STEPS OF FEELINGS & BEHAVIORS
DESCRIPTION: From Inside the Book
This book describes maturity in understandable and practical terms. If you want to know what it means to be mature, this book is for you. If you want to know how to live a mature life, this book is for you. If you want to grow up or know what it means to grow up, this book is for you.
With all our means of communication and education, how is it possible that many fundamental concepts and principles continue to remain a secret or a mystery to most people? What kind of educational system can call itself “education” and fail to discuss and explore fundamental human qualities like maturity?
The research for this book uncovered a myriad of ways of approaching the same basic answer for the secret of maturity: maturity is responsibility. Most of the answers to “What is maturity?” come from either psychology or philosophy. The answers are listed or briefly described throughout the text, but it is your job to decide what to do with all the answers. So be responsible for how you assimilate the answers and put them into practice.
Quite a few of the paragraphs in this book summarize concepts that are expounded in entire volumes elsewhere. Since this book is so condensed, it will be most effective after it has been read and studied many times.
Might we suggest that you first pursue those concepts that strike you as personally relevant? That will do you the most good today, because those concepts will be emotionally valuable to you. Read the suggested references to those concepts, and locate other related works at the library or through Internet searches.
If you learn and apply the lessons contained in this book, results are guaranteed.
- Anyone who learns to live maturely will find that he or she is in better health, because he or she can handle stress better.
- Anyone who learns to live maturely will find that he or she has a better love life, because he or she can handle interpersonal relationships and communication better
- Anyone who learns to live maturely will find that he or she has a better career or work experience, because he or she can better handle challenges, conflicts, stressors, work politics, and work pressures.