DIAGRAM OF REBT’S 4 MAIN ISSUES AS A SYSTEM: Version 1
Albert Ellis’s REBT Works on 4 Main Issues
- Garden will teach you an easy and effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- REBT practitioners update your practice for greater effectiveness and efficiency with Not.
- This page is for both Games Ego Plays & Not.
4 MAIN ISSUES OF REBT
The 4 main issues that Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) typically focuses on are:
- Self-Ratings or Judging Your Personhood a.k.a. self-esteem and ego.
- Demands or Musts & Shoulds (control issues versus acceptance).
- LFT Low Frustration Tolerance (easily upset, weak-minded, emotionally immature).
- Awfulizing or Catastrophizing (considering things to be worse than they are).
DIAGRAM OF REBT’S 4 MAIN ISSUES AS A SYSTEM: Version 2
More & Related Information
- 7 Thinking Errors of CT
- 9 Fundamental Thinking Errors
- Albert Ellis: “New Yorker” Article
- CBT, CT, & REBT Cognitive Psychotherapies: List of Pages
- Cognitive Psychotherapy Quotations
- Musts: Friend & Foe
- REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy): List of Pages
- REBT Is Deeper than CT & CBT
- REBT Video Demonstrations Online
- REBT Website (www.albertellisinstitute.org)
- REBT’s 10 Must Scripts for Life
- REBT’s 11 Irrational Beliefs
- REBT’s ABCs of Emotions