DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Read Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition to Discover—
- Best understanding of attitudes anywhere.
- Master your attitudes & master your life.
- What Are Winning Attitudes?
- How to Choose Your Attitude
- How to Regain Your Attitude Power
- Rules to Use to Rule Your Attitudes
Attitude Power Is Yours Now: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Attitude Is All You Need! is about Attitude Power (AP).
- From reading it, you will discover how to increase your Attitude Power and how to decrease your attitudinal deficiencies and weaknesses.
- Don’t you think that the time and energy spent on improving your attitude is worth the benefits to your relationships and career?
Rules for Managing Attitudes: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Are you willing to learn rules for your sanity?
- Are you willing to learn rules for the management of your attitudes?
- You will learn many rules for managing your attitude.
- You learned a lot of rules in school for science and math.
- If you have a trade or profession, then you learned a lot of rules to be in that trade or profession.
- You may have learned rules in many areas such as: consulting, design, documentation, efficiency, ethics, handling, legal, materials, methods, processing, record keeping, safety, skill, tools, and various special procedures.
- Don’t you think the time and energy spent on improving your mental health is worth the benefits to your relationships and career?
4 Features & 4 Benefits: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Your methods of coping with stress can be used to understand some of the features and benefits of this book.
- You can obtain the following benefits by practicing the Attitude Power teachings.
- Attitude Power helps you to become more aware of your attitudes and the effects your attitudes have on you, your competence, relationships, and stress.
- Your awareness of your attitudes allows you to switch from ineffective or damaging attitudes to effective or helpful attitudes.
- Attitude Power can be used to lower your stress by helping you to choose a less stressful attitude.
- Attitude Power helps you to become responsible for your attitudes and stress.
- Responsibility regains control lost to victimhood.
- Your responsibility for your attitudes allows you to regain your personal power and to take charge of your attitudes.
- When you are feeling stress, you are more likely to look for internal methods of dealing with stress than to blame uncontrollable external sources; hence, you are better able to lower your stress.
- Attitude Power helps you to choose the most effective attitude for the situation.
- You also learn to choose to choose again after testing the results of your attitude choices.
- You can cope more effectively because your attitude not only does not get in the way of your coping—your attitude helps you deal effectively with the situation (a double win).
- Your stress is lower as you are more effective.
- You achieve more of what you want to accomplish by choosing the attitude that will help you the most.
- Attitude Power teaches the practice of acceptance when you cannot change things for the better.
- Acceptance overcomes stress.
- You are free of harmful stress.
- You do not let lousy stress get worked out on your body, which leads to medical problems.
- You allow good stress to get things done.
- You switch from bad stress to prevent apathy, burnout, conflicts, cynicism, disease, fights, and illness.
Training Seminar for Counselors: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Attitude Is All You Need! was initially used for a training seminar for counselors and therapists.
- Some of the formatting and brevity of the original was the result of being designed around the use of presentation overheads.
- This 2011 version is a revised, updated, and expanded version of the original.
- The book sometimes addresses and talks to therapists and counselors, and at other times talks to the general public or potential clients.
- Please excuse this multiplicity of audiences due to the origins of the work.
Answer These Questions for Yourself: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- How can I change my attitude?
- How can I control my attitude?
- How can I have a better attitude?
- How can I improve my attitude?
- How can I restrain my attitude?
- How can I rule my attitude?
- How do I improve my attitude?
- What is the right attitude?
Review by Albert Ellis, Ph.D.: Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition“He is an independent thinker, and I would advise you to read some of his books, particularly Attitude Is All You Need! It will help you control your anxiety and overcome other emotional problems” —Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
- Albert Ellis was the founder of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT).
- Albert Ellis was voted the second most influential psychologist of all time by the American Psychological Association (APA). Dr. Ellis devoted a chapter to Attitude Is All You Need! in his book How to Control Your Anxiety Before It Controls You.
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-22-8
- Paperback ISBN: 978-1-977034-19-9
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-510855-98-2