Read Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition to Discover—
- What Are Winning Attitudes?
- How to Choose Your Attitude
- How to Regain Your Attitude Power
- Rules to Use to Rule Your Attitudes
Attitude Power Is Yours Now in Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Attitude Is All You Need! is about Attitude Power (AP).
- From reading it, you will discover how to increase your Attitude Power and how to decrease your attitudinal deficiencies and weaknesses.
- Don’t you think that the time and energy spent on improving your attitude is worth the benefits to your relationships and career?
Rules for Managing Attitudes in Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Are you willing to learn rules for your sanity?
- Are you willing to learn rules for the management of your attitudes?
- You will learn many rules for managing your attitude.
- You learned a lot of rules in school for science and math.
- If you have a trade or profession, then you learned a lot of rules to be in that trade or profession.
- You may have learned rules in many areas such as: consulting, design, documentation, efficiency, ethics, handling, legal, materials, methods, processing, record keeping, safety, skill, tools, and various special procedures.
- Don’t you think the time and energy spent on improving your mental health is worth the benefits to your relationships and career?
4 Features & 4 Benefits of Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Your methods of coping with stress can be used to understand some of the features and benefits of this book.
- You can obtain the following benefits by practicing the Attitude Power teachings.
- Attitude Power helps you to become more aware of your attitudes and the effects your attitudes have on you, your competence, relationships, and stress.
- Your awareness of your attitudes allows you to switch from ineffective or damaging attitudes to effective or helpful attitudes.
- Attitude Power can be used to lower your stress by helping you to choose a less stressful attitude.
- Attitude Power helps you to become responsible for your attitudes and stress.
- Responsibility regains control lost to victimhood.
- Your responsibility for your attitudes allows you to regain your personal power and to take charge of your attitudes.
- When you are feeling stress, you are more likely to look for internal methods of dealing with stress than to blame uncontrollable external sources; hence, you are better able to lower your stress.
- Attitude Power helps you to choose the most effective attitude for the situation.
- You also learn to choose to choose again after testing the results of your attitude choices.
- You can cope more effectively because your attitude not only does not get in the way of your coping—your attitude helps you deal effectively with the situation (a double win).
- Your stress is lower as you are more effective.
- You achieve more of what you want to accomplish by choosing the attitude that will help you the most.
- Attitude Power teaches the practice of acceptance when you cannot change things for the better.
- Acceptance overcomes stress.
- You are free of harmful stress.
- You do not let lousy stress get worked out on your body, which leads to medical problems.
- You allow good stress to get things done.
- You switch from bad stress to prevent apathy, burnout, conflicts, cynicism, disease, fights, and illness.
Training Seminar for Counselors in Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- Attitude Is All You Need! was initially used for a training seminar for counselors and therapists.
- Some of the formatting and brevity of the original was the result of being designed around the use of presentation overheads.
- This 2011 version is a revised, updated, and expanded version of the original.
- The book sometimes addresses and talks to therapists and counselors, and at other times talks to the general public or potential clients.
- Please excuse this multiplicity of audiences due to the origins of the work.
Answer These Questions for Yourself in Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
- How can I change my attitude?
- How can I control my attitude?
- How can I have a better attitude?
- How can I improve my attitude?
- How can I restrain my attitude?
- How can I rule my attitude?
- How do I improve my attitude?
- What is the right attitude?
Review by Albert Ellis, Ph.D. for Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
“He is an independent thinker, and I would advise you to read some of his books, particularly Attitude Is All You Need! It will help you control your anxiety and overcome other emotional problems” —Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
- Albert Ellis was the founder of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT).
- Albert Ellis was voted the second most influential psychologist of all time by the American Psychological Association (APA). Dr. Ellis devoted a chapter to Attitude Is All You Need! in his book How to Control Your Anxiety Before It Controls You.
Table of Contents for Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
Free Preview of Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
Start to Regain Your Attitude Power Now Using Simple Habits & Clear Methods!
Yes, Attitude Is What You Need in Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition
“Nor, again, can the will be right without a right attitude of mind; for this is the source of will.” —Seneca
Books Related to Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition