DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
10 Must-Have Mental Fitness Skills
Now Available As an Audiobook
Life Skills: 10 Mental Skills is the book to improve your life in every area for the rest of your life with continual correct practice.
Discover 10 Skills You Must Have Now to Live Better Now
- How to Relate Better
- How to Work Better
- How to Feel Better
- How to Think Better
- How to Live Better
10 Skills Every Adult Must Have for a Great Life
- Perhaps you are working on your physical fitness.
- But are you working on your mental fitness?
- Do you know what mental fitness is?
- Do you know how to have great mental fitness?
Discover the Benefits of Mental Fitness & Wellness
- Did you know that your mental fitness affects your life more than your physical fitness?
- Did you know that mental fitness is the key to finding and keeping healthy relationships?
- Did you know that mental fitness is the surest way to success in your career, school, hobbies, interests, and work?
Develop 10 Mental Skills for a Better Life
- Understand mental fitness by understanding the ten foundational skills of mental wellness.
- Discover how to be more aware.
- Discover how to map and test anything.
- Discover the key to happiness and coping.
- Discover how to say “no” and stick to it.
Discover Your Personal Power Using 10 Skills
- Own your feelings and own your life.
- Learn to end problems swiftly.
- Become skilled at problem-solving.
- Be admired for your coping skills.
- Master the art of perspective-taking.
- Know when to attach and when to detach.
- Understand meditation.
- Know your enemies.
Share the 10 Skills to Make the World Better
- Start support groups for learning the skills.
- Teach the skills as a Life Coach.
- Ask your counselor to teach the skills.
- Ask your minister to teach the skills.
- Date only people who practice the skills.
Short Description of the Book from the Book
- Education is an odd business because even educated people can be ignorant of life skills.
- For example, you can have a Master’s degree and still have never been taught and encouraged by most of your teachers “how to think critically” but only “what to think and regurgitate.”
- Life Skills: 10 Mental Skills focuses on teaching you ten thinking skills that will improve your relationships, career, and general success in life.
- Once you understand the skills and persistently practice them, you will notice improvements in all areas of your life.
- The book’s message is simple: using the life skills taught in this book will make your own life better.
- Once you achieve that, you can pay it forward by teaching those same skills to everyone you can to help them live better lives.
- This book is intentionally short.
- Suppose you wish to understand better or develop the mental skills that inspire or intrigue you.
- In that case, you can pursue the materials recommended throughout the book.
Table of Contents for Life Skills: 10 Mental Skills
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-54-9
- Paperback ISBN: 979-8-785349-11-7
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-785351-66-0
Life Skills: 10 Mental Skills
- Click on the above button.
- Click on “Look inside.”