Stress for Success, Second Edition
“The cosmos works by harmony of tensions, like the lyre and bow.”–Heraclitus
Choose to Discover and Learn–
- How To Make Stress Work For You
- How To Increase the Advantages of Stress
- How To Choose Positive and Productive Stress
- Why see stress as your enemy when stress can be your best friend?
- Why fight stress when you can redirect stress to work for you?
- Why suffer from stress when you can succeed with stress?
DESCRIPTION: From Inside the Book
In this book, you will learn helpful ways to make stress work for and not against you. You will learn to recognize five different kinds of stress and seven solutions for stress. You will discover the difference between productive and destructive stress. You will be given tools to increase your productive stress and to lessen and even eliminate your destructive stress.
For the sake of your happiness, health, resiliency, and prosperity, you will discover:
- The advantages and disadvantages of stress.
- The difference between helpful and hurtful stress (and how to easily tell which is which).
- How to effectively cope with stress-provoking events.
- How to easily use your attitude to lower your hurtful stress.
- How stress arises, so you can choose whether or not to have stress.
- Simple and advanced methods for dealing with stress productively.
- Effective rules for living that make stress your friend instead of your enemy.
In short, you will learn how to save yourself from the emotional and physical damage caused by negative stress. You will learn how to use stress positively, in ways that have been proven to get positive results.
MORE POSITIVE & LESS NEGATIVE
Yes, you can discover how to choose more positive stress and less negative stress. Yes, you too can make stress your best friend. Begin today to switch your personal relationship with stress from relating to stress as a victim to relating to stress as a partner. Make stress your path to success. Share the gift of positive stress with those you love and care about. Teach positive stress at home, school, and work. When you help to make positive stress work for yourself and others, you are part of the solution.
Stress for Success was originally a workshop to help the general public with stress issues. This ebook version of Stress for Success, while greatly expanded from the original, is short enough that you can read and reread this book to persistently practice the principles covered here until the principles become your new and better habits.
To help you remember the principles, the table of contents was designed to work both as a direct reminder and as a mnemonic device for remembering many of the principles. Let us wish you a successful life of stressful contributions and greater resiliency in the face of adversity.
For the philosophically inclined, this book also explores the nature and structure of both balance and power.