Read Stress for Success, Second Edition to Discover—
- How To Make Stress Work For You
- How To Increase the Advantages of Stress
- How To Choose Positive and Productive Stress
- How To Reject Negative and Destructive Stress
Work With Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Why see stress as your enemy when stress can be your best friend?
- Why fight stress when you can redirect stress to work for you?
- Why suffer from stress when you can succeed with stress?
- For the sake of your happiness, health, resiliency, and prosperity—discover positive stress.
Learn Ways of Helpful Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- You will learn helpful ways to make stress work for and not against you.
- You will learn to recognize five different kinds of stress and seven solutions for stress.
- You will discover the difference between productive and destructive stress.
- You will be given tools to increase your productive stress and to lessen and even eliminate your destructive stress.
Happiness Is Discovering the Advantages of Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of stress.
- Learn the difference between helpful and hurtful stress, and how to tell which is which quickly.
- Discover how to cope with stress-provoking events effectively.
- Learn how to use your attitude to lower your hurtful stress efficiently.
- Discover how stress arises, so you can choose whether or not to have stress.
- Learn simple and advanced methods for dealing with stress productively.
- Discover effective rules for living that make stress your friend instead of your enemy.
Overcome Negative Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Discover how to save yourself from the emotional and physical damage caused by negative stress.
- Discover how to use stress positively in ways that have been proven to get positive results.
More Positive Stress & Less Negative Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Yes, you can discover how to choose more positive stress and less negative stress.
- Yes, you, too, can make stress your best friend.
Relate Better to Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Begin today to switch your personal relationship with stress from relating to stress as a victim to relating to stress as a partner.
- Make stress your path to success.
- Share the gift of positive stress with those you love and care about.
- Teach positive stress at home, school, and work.
- When you help to make positive stress work for yourself and others, you are part of the solution.
Workshop on Stress in Stress for Success, Second Edition
- Stress for Success was originally a workshop to help the general public with stress issues.
- This ebook version of Stress for Success, while greatly expanded from the original, is short enough that you can read and reread this book to persistently practice the principles covered within until the principles become your new and better habits.
- The table of contents was designed to work both as a direct reminder and as a mnemonic device to help you to remember many of the principles.
- Let us wish you a successful life of stressful contributions and more excellent resiliency in the face of adversity.
- For the philosophically inclined, this book also explores the nature and structure of both balance and power.
Table of Contents for Stress for Success, Second Edition
Free Preview for Stress for Success, Second Edition
Some Ideas from Stress for Success, Second Edition
“The cosmos works by harmony of tensions, like the lyre and bow.” —Heraclitus
“What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him.” —Viktor Frankl