Read Nobody Speaks-2 to Discover—
- Why nobody had more to say.
- What nobody thinks about somebodies.
- You cannot be anyone, so don’t be someone.
What nobody said about somebodies.
- Why nobody wants to stop somebodies.
- What somebodies do to control you.
Why somebodies must be seen as the enemy.
- How somebodies and nobody interact.
- What somebodies do to remain in power.
Finally, understand who Nobody is.
- Finally, understand how to be Nobody.
- Finally, understand somebodies as your enemy.
Read for Practical Expressions of Emptiness
- Concrete expressions of emptiness.
- Practical expressions of empty awareness.
- Memorable expressions of no-mind.
- Functional expressions of creative void.
- Understand stillness within.
What Is This Book?
- Nobody Speaks 2 is not prose.
- Nobody Speaks 2 might be poetry.
- Nobody Speaks 2 is your performance.
- Hear the silence in nobody.
- Open to the stillness in nobody.
What Is This Book About?
- Nobody is out in front of the problem.
- Nobody will remain when somebodies are done.
- Nobody will not forget somebodies trying to take over.
Somebodies will be exposed as dead frauds.
- Somebodies will be discredited as ego games.
- Somebodies will not remain in control.
3Rs: Recognize, Remove, Replace
- Recognize Somebodies as the problem.
- Remove Somebodies by seeing through their games.
- Replace Somebodies with being nobody.
What is the question?
- To be somebodies or nobody, that is the question.
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- eBook ISBN: 978-1-878693-52-5
- Paperback ISBN: 979-8-513796-07-7
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-513796-82-4
- Nobody Speaks
- Original Human Nature
- Self Is Emptiness
- Self-Esteem & Ego: Meme Collection
- Self-Esteem Is Ego: Quotations
- Table of Contents Page
- Feeding Somebodies Fakes Them Out: 06-02-2021
“Eat one somebody for another somebody, and you can pretend you’re only one.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Eating somebodies for somebodies can make one somebody appear real and multifaceted.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Eating somebody as another somebody can protect one somebody from being exposed.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Eating somebodies keeps somebodies active and appearing alive.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Eating somebodies pretending to be only one somebody is a trick all great pretenders must learn.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice