Choose to Discover and Learn–
- How to Live a Positive Life
- End the #1 Problem Causing Failure and Error
- How To Motivate More Efficiently and Effectively
- Stop Doing the Opposite of What You Want to Do
- How To Practice REBT More Efficiently and Effectively
ONE SIMPLE CHANGE CAN WORK WONDERS
Don’t feel a need for therapy? Don’t have time for self-improvement programs? You can change your life by changing one thing now. Read Notto change your life by changing your relationship to no-ts. Not will give you twelve principles to improve the central-life-issue of how you deal with no-ts. Improving this one issue will positively impact every area of your life. If you want to improve your relationships, health, and happiness, then purchase and read Not today!
- Enjoy the ongoing benefits of improving your relationship to one constant-life-issue. Not can help with parenting, teaching, coaching, managing, relationships, addictions, codependency, relaxation, problem solving, emotions, anxiety, anger, depression, and stress coping among other issues.
- Not is your opportunity to change one thing to change your life and impact all those around you. Read Not today!
- REBT practitioners use this book to understand how to update and refine your practice of REBT for greater effectiveness and efficiency. For example, use this book to understand why you should be looking for “should nots” instead of “shoulds.” Also, understand how it is “nots” that cause things to be viewed as terrible, horrible, and awful.
- Philosophers can understand Not as an exposition on the nature of evil.
- Ever wonder why you do the opposite of what you want to do? Ever wonder why others do the opposite of what you want them to do? Read Not for the definitive answer.
DESCRIPTION: From Inside the Book
“No-t is defined as a thought that contains some form of a not-based word or phrase in it. Examples of nots include cannot or can’t, do not or don’t, have not or haven’t, must not or mustn’t, ought not or oughtn’t, should not or shouldn’t, will not or won’t, would not or wouldn’t. No-t is used for when the word not is treated as a thing or subject, and no-ts is simply the plural form of no-t. No-ting is used for when the word not is treated as a verb or for the transfer of energy. While this takes some getting used to, its advantages in maintaining the difference between the word not and the use of the word not as more than a word are necessary.
Correct and incorrect no-t usage is the focus of this book. Twelve principles of no-t usage are presented and explained. No-t principles are ordered from simple to complex. The twelve principles overlap so repetition and redundancy exist. Repetition is beneficial to learning the principles, understanding the principles, remembering the principles, the right practice of the principles, and making the principles your new habits. The no-t principles require your testing and proving in order to be effective for you. Fearlessly challenge them for the greatest benefit.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
After you change your relationship to no-ts, your life will change. Changing your life for the better will promote positive change in all those you relate to. Progress is doing the bad less and the good more. Progress is doing the wrong less and the right more. Practicing right no-t usage more and wrong no-t usage less is progress. Change your relationship to no-ts, change your life.
To no-t, or not to no-t: that is the question.”