Human Self Is Not Observer
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Read for a comprehensive understanding of the self.
No Physic Action
- Human beings do not have psychological actions in regard to anything.
- How is knowing-better a response, an action?
- How is being-better a response to a situation or problem?
- Claiming to know is not a response.
- Magnifying knowing something is not an action, is not doing something other than magnifying.
- Magnifying doing something is not an action, is not doing something other than magnifying.
- Magnifying being something is not an action, is not doing something other than magnifying.
- An action is a response that has a direct or an indirect effect on something.
- A bodily action can be something like moving a hand or a foot.
- A mental or psychic action is something like a miracle or an act of magic.
- Humans have no psychological responses because humans have no magical abilities or powers.
Hosting As an Action
- There are no psychological actions in regard to anything unless we consider hosting, refusing to host, or waiting to host as actions.
- While humans host what looks like actions these so-called actions are only entertained and magnified by humans.
- Hosting knowing, doing, or being something does not confer the ability to know, do, or be anything because you have no such capabilities to perform those actions.
- Choose to host. Choose not to host. Choose to wait to host the good.
#Respond #Act: 2018-11-20
•1 Psychological actions are actions that impact what they respond to such that effects can be noted on what was responded to; however, for humans, this would require magical abilities that humans do not possess.
•2 To act is to respond but if the only action a transceiver can perform is to receive or to resend something, then the only action a transceiver can rightfully claim is receiving or sending.
•3 Examine human psychological actions, and you will find humans mainly host claims to know, do, or be something—all of which are not actions but only claims or statements.
•4 Test and examine for yourself if you have any internal actions that are more than amplifying, hosting, or repeating some emotions or thoughts—remember actions have impact and results that are more than mirroring or restating.
•5 Humans have no psychological actions other than choosing to host something or not to host it—test this by trying to find something accomplished when humans claim they are psychically doing something to or for something.
#Internal #Action: 2018-11-21
•1 Internal statements are not internal actions because they have no impact on anything else.
•2 Internal amplifications or magnifications are not internal actions because they do nothing else.
•3 Internal loops, repetitions, and ruminations are not internal actions because they change nothing else.
•4 Internal feelings and thoughts are not internal actions because they accomplish no function or task on anything else.
•5 Internal recollecting, remembering, and reminiscing are not internal actions because they do not build or destroy anything else.
Nondoing & No Psychological Actions
- Nondoing is another way to talk about humans having no psychological actions.
- Link for pages on nondoing.
No Guilt, No Shame
- There is no guilt or shame for a human psychological response/action other than those of hosting since humans cannot perform any psychological responses/actions other than hosting actions.
- Humans cannot be responsible for the content of their hearts, souls, and minds because humans have no ability to create or change any of those contents.
- Humans host, resist hosting, or wait to host.
- Yes, be responsible for hosting and use guilt and shame to improve your hosting.
Trying, The Law, & Fixing
- Psychologically trying to change or control internal things cannot work because humans have no magical powers.
- Psychologically trying to make your inner world follow the law (trying to adhere to morals or to be good) cannot work because humans have no magical powers.
- Psychologically trying to fix or improve internal things cannot work because humans have no magical powers.
What Motives or Payoffs Keep You Trying to Do?
- fear of punishment
- fear of being called inferior
- fear of being exposed
- avoiding shame or guilt
- sense of power
- sense of control
- ego claims that reward self-esteem
Problem of No-ting (Read Not for more information.)
- You cannot host not hosting.
- You cannot host something as not being hosted.
- You cannot host something as not existing.
- You cannot stop the problem of not with no-ting.
- The opposite of no-ting is accepting.
- The opposite of no-ting is meditation.
- No-ting is like denial and suppression, only more so.
- Stress and conflict come from no-ting hosting.
- Stress and conflict come from hosting no-ting.
- Stress and conflict come from trying to host the end of something.
- Stress and conflict come from trying to host something out of existence.
- Stress and conflict come from trying to do something by trying to end something while amplifying it (hosting it).
Make Worse to Make Better
- The make-worse-to-make-better strategy can be understood as an attempt to claim psychological actions and abilities.
- The make-worse-to-make-better strategy might be the single most used strategy to claim the inner power of doing.
- More information on the make-worse-to-make-better strategy.