5 Step5 D'sStep 1Step 2Step 3Step 4Step 58 AidsRelated Pages
5 Step Solution to Self-Esteem Using the 5 D’s
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Games Ego Plays will empower you with the map, results, roles, and rules of games.
“Once you label me, you negate me.” —Søren Kierkegaard
- Read and discover the best system and plan to reduce and remove your ego.
5 D’s ARE THE FIVE STEPS
PROBLEM OF SELF-ESTEEM A.K.A. EGO
- When your self-esteem games draw you in, then they drain you and keep you playing.
- As long as you are trying to change, control, or undo any part of your self-esteem games in any way, then you are feeding the games.
Nothing Works or Helps
- Nothing works on self-esteem games.
- Nothing helps self-esteem games.
- The only way out is to get out.
- You must switch from the self-esteem channels to sane channels.
- This page will help you learn how to switch from self-esteem games—instead of to fight self-esteem games.
FIRST STEP: DISTANCE
- The first skill you must learn and practice is to distance your self from your thoughts.
- Distance your self from thoughts about who and what you are as concepts and images.
Find distance by focusing on your self as processing the thoughts.
- I process thoughts.
- I have thoughts.
- I contain thoughts.
- I host thoughts.
- I parse thoughts.
- I translate thoughts.
- I associate thoughts.
- I assimilate thoughts.
- I absorb thoughts.
- I take in thoughts.
- I disassociate thoughts.
- I connect and link thoughts.
- I classify thoughts.
- I name and label thoughts.
- I organize thoughts.
- I reorganize thoughts.
- I analyze thoughts.
- I understand thoughts.
- I record thoughts.
- I remember thoughts.
SECOND STEP: DIFFERENTIATE
- The second skill you must learn and practice is to differentiate your self from your thoughts.
- Differentiate your self from self-esteem games and ego issues.
- You differentiate by finding a difference.
Find difference by focusing on your self as experiencing the thoughts.
- I contact thoughts.
- I discover thoughts.
- I encounter thoughts.
- I apprehend thoughts.
- I sense thoughts.
- I perceive thoughts.
- I witness thoughts.
- I observe thoughts.
- I experience thoughts.
- I have impression thoughts.
- I have sensations of thoughts.
- I have experiences of thoughts.
THIRD STEP: DETACH
- The third skill you must learn and practice is to detach your self from your thoughts.
- Detach your self from self-esteem and ego thoughts about who and what you have been, are now, will be, should be, should not be, could be, would be, etc.
Detach by focusing on your self as responding to the thoughts.
- I hold on to or let go of the thoughts.
- I can keep or release the thoughts.
- I feed and maintain the thoughts or I starve them out.
- I have plans and preparations regarding thoughts.
- I attack and defend various thoughts.
- I bear, face, and stand thoughts.
- I live through and past thoughts.
- I endure and suffer through thoughts.
- I try to prevent some thoughts.
- I react to thoughts.
- I respond to thoughts.
- I have feelings about thoughts.
- I have thoughts about thoughts.
- I have attitudes about thoughts.
- I have beliefs and opinions about thoughts.
- I fear some thoughts.
- I love some thoughts.
- I enjoy some thoughts.
- I am pained by some thoughts.
FOURTH STEP: DOCK OR ANCHOR
- The fourth skill that you must learn and practice is to dock your self on your host nature.
- Dock, re-dock, identify, re-identify, attach, re-attach, or anchor your self to your host nature.
Dock by identifying with the experience of your self as the container, host, and transceiver for your self-esteem and ego conflicts and thoughts.
- I am the host, not the thoughts I host.
- I am the container, not the contents I contain.
- I am the transceiver, not the thoughts I receive or resend.
- I am the vessel, not what is in the vessel.
- I am the tabernacle or temple, not what is in the tabernacle or temple.
- I am the altar, not what is upon the altar.
- I am the house, not the furniture in the house.
- I am the amplifier, not the amplified.
- I am the mirror, not the mirrored.
- I am the magnifier, not the magnified.
- I am the conduit or conductor, not that which is conducted.
Helpful Information to Assist with Right Identity
Discover & Focus on Your Self Nature As—
Discover & Focus on Your Self Actions As—
FIFTH STEP: DEPEND
- The fifth and final skill that you must learn and practice is to depend upon God, not your thoughts.
- Depend upon the Energy or Spirit of God to handle your self-esteem and ego conflicts, issues, and problems.
- Stop trying to fix thought with thought.
- Stop trying to work on thought with thought.
Depend by focusing on your host nature as emptiness and non-doing.
- There is only one God and I need Him to take care of this for me.
- I wait on God.
- I rely on God.
- I rest in God.
- I am at peace in God.
- I depend on God.
- By myself, I can do nothing.
- All ability comes from God.
- All praise belongs to God.
- I fail by trying and win by relying on God.
- I fail by trying with thought and win with faith in God.
Related Pages of Free Information
- Ego Issues: 5 Functions & Parts of Self
- Ego Issues: Be Container, Not Contents
- Ego Issues: List of Pages
- Exercises, Methods, & Techniques: List of Pages
- Self-Esteem Issues: List of Pages
- Self-Nature Issues: List of Pages
- Self-Nature Issues: Focus on 3 Truths for Right Identity
- Recovery Issues: Temptation—A Strategy to Overcome