DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Rediscover Ancient Christianity
Now Available As an Audiobook
The Seventh Way, Second Edition will bring back Christianity from being destroyed by men's teachings to being loved for Christ's teachings.
Read the Seventh Way, Second Edition
- How to Practice Christianity
- How to Follow Christ’s Teachings
- How to Read the Bible
- How to Interpret the Bible
- How to Find the Right Way
Spiritual Life Is Not Violent
- Repression Is Violence
- Aggression Is Violence
- Depression Is Violence
- Presumption Is Violence
- Destruction Is Violence
- Promotion Is Violence
Practice the Seventh Way
- Flee Evil
- Resist Evil
- Meditate Evil Out
- Freedom from Evil
- Freedom from Violence
- Understand Spiritual Errors
- Understand Ego
- Focus on Solutions
- Scripture Is Easy & True
- Scripture that Describes Believers
- How to Interpret Scripture
- How to Hold a Christian Service
- Christians & Communism
Share Christianity & Make the World Better
- Start Support Groups for Christianity
- Start Communities for Christianity
- Live a Godly Life
Short Description of the Book from the Book
- This book is a Christian exposition on having the right relationship with God.
- This right relationship is explained through having the right relationship with your identity, mind, and thoughts.
- The understandings expressed herein apply to other spiritual practices despite emphasizing the Christian path.
- In particular, the preferred way of being promoted herein (The Seventh Way) is helpful for those who meditate, seek to be present or mindful, and eliminate their ego.
- This book focuses on evil and sin existing in the form of self-constructions.
- The actions of sin are considered the acceptance, sharing, and promotion of self-constructions.
- However, this book does not claim that focusing on self-constructions as the source of evil is the only way to focus on evil or sin.
- To understand better and develop the spiritual skills taught in this book, you should also read Life Skills: 10 Spiritual Skills.
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-56-3
- Paperback ISBN: 979-8-848986-47-1
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-848987-53-9
Related Pages of Free Information
- 5 Main Spiritual Failures
- Fast-Facts: Life Skills: 10 Spiritual Skills
- Fast-Facts: Spirituality
- Fast-Facts: The Seventh Way, Second Edition
- Life Skills: 10 Mental Skills
- Life Skills: 10 Spiritual Skills
- Praying & Prayer: List of Pages
- Scripture by Topic: List of Pages
- Table of Contents for The Seventh Way, Second Edition