DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Read Journal Journey from Ego to Discover—
- Your best journaling system to reduce and remove your ego.
- Journal Your Way to Freedom
- How To Recognize Ego Processes
- How To Remove Ego Processes
- How To Replace Ego Processes
- How To Journal for Freedom from Ego
- 32 Charts Available to Help You
Journal to Freedom: Journal Journey from Ego
- This is a book about how to journal to improve counseling outcomes, gains, and results.
- The journaling methods described in this book can be used with any counseling theory.
- However, this book is designed to be used by persons who are in counseling that works to reduce and eliminate their ego.
- Such persons will have become aware that in order to remove the underlying factors that cause and maintain problems, despite all intentions to overcome them, the ego must be removed.
- Specifically, this book is best suited for those using Mind Your Ego or Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) to reduce and remove their ego from their lives.
15 Questions to Repeatedly Ask Yourself: Journal Journey from Ego
- This journaling system is based on your following and processing 15 Questions related to the nature of self and ego.
- Included are explanations and examples of the 15 Questions and how to practice them.
- The bulk of your journaling practice will be recording your understanding and application of these 15 Questions.
- In using the system, you will emphasize some questions more than others, and which questions you emphasize will vary and change at different times.
- You may also find yourself rewriting, adapting, adjusting, and modifying the questions to suit your particular issues and needs.
More on Ego Creation: Journal Journey from EgoThis book also includes information on scripting and how scripting is used to form ego identities.
- The chapter after scripting covers ways that we maintain our ego identities.
- Further chapters help with the three processes of recognizing, removing, and replacing ego identities.
- Some discussion follows those chapters on the nature of positive ego and spiritual pride.
- Finally, there is more information in the Appendixes on such topics as the 3Rs, defense mechanisms, and basic fundamental skills.
Check with Your Counselor: Journal Journey from Ego
- Consult with your counselor to see if you and your counseling can benefit from the use of this book.
- Your counselor may have an approach not mentioned that is entirely compatible with this book, or your counselor may perceive this book to be a distraction or a hindrance to the work you are currently engaged in.
Companion to Mind Your Ego: Journal Journey from Ego
- You can consider this book to be a companion piece to Mind Your Ego, which also is by Kevin Everett FitzMaurice.
- Mind Your Ego provides a system with specific plans to Recognize, Remove, and Replace (3Rs) your ego.
- This book provides a system to journal about your progress in recognizing, removing, and replacing your ego.
- The more you reduce the ego in your life, the more you will reduce negative stress, unneeded problems, and ego-created problems and conflicts in your life.
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-37-2
- Paperback ISBN: 979-8-671714-36-4
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-509266-71-3