4 Steps that Work for Relief
- Garden will teach you an easy and effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Here are four steps to cure either psychological or physical pain.
- Apologize directly to the pain.
- Accept the pain as it is.
- Encourage the pain that there are better ways to feel.
- Remember better ways to feel in place of that pain.
- You must repeat the 4 steps often if they are to work.
- You can repeat the 4 steps in any order and at any time.
- You can just use the steps that you remember.
- Experiment using the 4 steps with an upset spouse or child.
- Above all, you must learn to accept the pain, because it is “not-ing” that keeps the pain alive. For more on “not-ing”, discover Not.
- Many therapies include one or more of these four steps; therefore, you might be able to include some of these steps as part of something you already know.
- If you are under the care of any professional, then ask them before starting this new practice.
- This same process can be done more completely in six steps.