Follow the Real 10 Commandments
- Self: Who Am I? will awaken you to the spiritual nature of your being.
The Only 10 Commandments
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
- Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
- Authorized King James Version of the Holy Bible
- Exodus 20: 3-17
- Deuteronomy 5: 7-21
Fake 10 Commandments
- Compare this above list of 10 with the one so-called Christians teach. You will notice that the world leaves out the second commandment of God.
- Why? Because the world loves idolatry more than the world loves God.
- How does the world cover up this fact in order to make a phony list of 10?
- They break the 10th commandment into two and ignore the second commandment of God.
- They treat the second commandment of God as if either it did not exist or it was just a worthless part of the first commandment.
Partial List of the Idols of the False Christians
- Christmas decorations
- Christmas ornaments
- Christmas symbols
- Christmas trees
- church buildings
- crosses of all kinds
- dove pictures
- dove symbols
- Easter decorations
- Easter symbols
- expensive bibles
- fish as decorations
- fish as special pictures
- fish as symbols
- lambs as symbols
- nativity scenes
- old bibles
- paintings of crosses
- pictures in bibles
- pictures in churches
- pictures of crosses
- pictures of doves with halos
- pictures of Jesus
- pictures of lambs with halos
- pretty bibles
- pretty pictures in church propaganda
- religious markings
- religious symbolism
- special banners, posters, and signs
- special church lights
- special church ornaments
- stained-glass windows
- statues of Jesus
- varied symbols used on cars or elsewhere to signify being a Christian
Idols Are Idols
Hindus say their idols are not idols. Muslims say their idols are not idols. Buddhists say their idols are not idols. Christians say their idols are not idols.
- Simpler forms of idols are still idols.
Idols claim to point to, represent, signify, or symbolize God. That is why they are idols, because things cannot point to, represent, signify, or symbolize God.
- Follow the commandments of God or don’t claim to follow God.
Idols Cannot Lead to God
- God must be worshiped in Spirit, not in thought or things.
“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”–John 4:23
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”–John 4:24
“For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.”–Philippians 3:3