Free Information on Blaming & Damning Issues
- The Secret of Maturity, Third Edition for 99¢ will teach you how to own the power of emotional responsibility.
- Secret of Maturity, Fourth Edition now available in paperback and Kindle versions.
“It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.” —Cicero
“Only God can damn without serving Satan.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“We can actually put the essence of neurosis in a single word: blaming–or damning.” —Albert Ellis and Robert A. Harper, A Guide to Rational Living, Third Edition, p. 127
Blaming & Complaining Are Forms of No-ting
- No-ting is the number one cause of failure and mistakes.
- Read Don’t Read This! to understand no-ting and its impact on your life.
Note on Blaming & Damning
- Blaming and damning work together so much that they are almost synonyms.
- Blaming regularly includes damning and vice versa.
Pages to Help You Stopu Using Blaming & Damning
- 5 Styles for Standards & Quality (5TP)
- Blame 6 Levels
- Blame or Responsibility: 100 Things You Can Blame
- Control What You Can
- Control What You Choose to Feed
- Damning: Attachment & Detachment
- Damning & Blaming Increase Problems
- Damning & Blaming: Consequences of
- Damning Defeats Coping
- Damning Self & The 7 Main Emotions
- Damning: Shoulds & Ego
- Damning: The Problem & The Solution
- Damning Traits versus Correction Traits
- Damning, Whining & Blaming Prevent Solutions
- Emotional Maturity 6 Levels
- Emotional Responsibility (ER): Diagram
- One Hundred Reasons to Stop Damning
- Quotations by Topic: Damning & Blaming
- Response of Responsibility
- Scripture by Topic: Damning
- Stimulus Responsibility: Before & After a Stimulus
- Use Negation, Not Destruction
From: Steve Stewart-Williams @SteveStuWill
- Coping Skills: Becoming Is the Enemy
- Coping Skills: Depression–12 Steps of Reacting
- Poems by Topic: Space Between Sadness
- Responsibility Issues & Suggestions: List of Pages
- Responsibility Issues: Parable on Responsibility