Too Much & Too Little Are Both Bad Parenting
- Attitude Is All You Need! Second Edition will help you to improve your attitude, which improves everything else.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
“Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.” —Colossians 3:21
NOTES ON PARENTING STYLES
Use the chart at the top to find your balance when parenting.
The answer is to allow for a balance of freedom and discipline for children.
You also want to find a balance of love for self and others. In other words, you can come first sometimes.
- Children need boundaries, limits, and love.
- Children need freedom to explore and make mistakes.
- Children need a sense of safety and direction.
- Great leaders provide direction but not too much control.
- More on 5TP: Pages by Topic: 5 Thinking Positions
- More on Parenting: Parenting & Management Issues: List of Pages