Green Tea Is a Health Drink
- We’re All Insane! Second Edition will teach you how to think better and saner.
All real tea is from one plant. Herbal tea is not real tea. Real tea is made from the leaves of the shrub (or small tree) Camellia sinensis. Black, oolong, green, yellow, and white teas are all from Camellia sinensis.
3 Health Benefits of Green Tea
- mild caffeine
All teas contain polyphenols (strong antioxidants), but some claim the most powerful forms are contained only in green tea.
HEALTH CLAIMS FOR GREEN TEA
- 4-5 cups a day prevents cancer
- ultimate health drink
- increases attention
- increases awareness
- increases concentration
- refreshes the body
- helps digestion
- helps arthritis
- fights viruses
- helps meditation
- fights bad breath
- fights gum disease
- fights tooth cavities
- helps cure disease
- helps prevent disease
- helps you to live longer
- helps to lower blood cholesterol
- helps to cure cardiac and cerebral diseases
- helps to prevent cardiac and cerebral diseases
- why the Chinese do not suffer modern diseases like in the West
There are new books written entirely about the many health benefits of green tea. For example, “The Green Tea Book: China’s Fountain of Youth” by Lester A. Mitscher and Victoria Dolby Toews.
In a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, it is stated that green tea can help enhance thermogenesis (calorie burning) and promote fat oxidation.
Green Tea Pages
- All In This Tea, which is available from Netflix and other sources.