DESCRIPTIONTABLE OF CONTENTSFREE PREVIEWBOOK EXTRASREAD ON ANY DEVICERELATED BOOKS
Discover Why & How Buddha Failed
Now Available As an Audiobook
- Expose Buddha’s self-esteem games and strategies.
- Discern the difference between material and spiritual ego.
- Explore how Buddhism can be harmful in spiritual areas.
- Recognize how merit alone cannot save you.
- Understand the true cause of suffering.
Expose Buddha’s Path of Superiority
- One can make the case that the primary purpose of Buddha’s legends, myths, and stories is to present Buddha as superior to others.
- Other considerations, such as teaching, are secondary.
- We do not care about Buddha or his reputation one way or the other.
- However, we do care if people take the false path of putting spiritual ego over material ego.
- The main contribution of Buddha was to be an example of a supreme or perfect ego based on spirituality, not materiality.
Avoid Spiritual Mistake of Spiritual Ego
- Learn not to make the spiritual mistakes that Buddha made.
- The book’s message is simple: use Buddhism for help in getting rid of your material ego, and reject the false path of spiritual ego that Buddhism promotes.
Discover the True Path to Enlightenment
- See how Buddhism can be helpful in material areas.
- We suggest that you take the need for getting rid of the material ego from Buddhism and the need for getting rid of the spiritual ego from Taoism and Christianity.
- Combine the two, and you will be close to the right spiritual path.
Much More Available: Buddha Failed
- Uncover and examine Buddha’s contradictions.
- Avoid five spiritual failures.
- Avoid false spirituality.
- Find true humility, goodness, and spirituality.
- Learn about the right path and how to stay on it.
- Explore how self-esteem will lead you astray as it did Buddha.
- Learn to commit to non-doing instead of claiming.
- Refuse to worship Buddha in any way or form.
- Refuse to follow Buddha’s bad example.
- Recognize why God is important and pantheism is to be rejected.
- Recognize that Buddha was about spiritual self-esteem and pride.
- Discover your true and false human natures.
- Discover more than twenty-five reasons why Buddha failed.
- Finally, understand idols and idolatry.
- Finally, understand oneness and how it exists in life.
- Don’t Fail at Life Like Buddha Failed!
- Will Open in a New PDF Window
- Contents are based on the paperback version.
International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Ebook ISBN: 978-1-878693-53-2
- Paperback ISBN: 979-8-530222-45-0
- Hardback ISBN: 979-8-530220-73-9