3 Steps to Creating Your Ego
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Read for a seven-step system to reduce and remove your ego.
3 CLAIMS: To Know, To Do, To Be
- Know: Identify with the sensations or words about something. Now your self-awareness is of the sensations.
- Do: Sense the sensations or words that you are identified with. Now you claim you are not reflecting them but doing them.
- Be: Claim you are the sensations (experience) or words (knowledge) because you are the source of them based on the two previous claims. Since you are the source, then you are it.
#Claim #Death: 2019-04-26
1. Claiming to know, do, and be the source of anything is the chief error.
2. When you identify with the words or sensations about something, then your self-awareness is of those words or sensations as your self.
3. When you sense the words or sensations that you are identified with, then you claim you are not reflecting them but doing them.
4. You claim you are words (knowledge) or sensations (experience) because you are the source of them based on the two previous claims: since you are the source of it, then you are it.
5. I have it; I do it; I am it; therefore, I am the source for it, which makes me a god knowing good and evil.
- Ego is when you identify with the reflection instead of with the reflector.
- Self is an all-powerful reflector because the self can reflect God Himself.
- Self as the reflected is covered with darkness because it is unclean and a lie.
- Humans want the pride of being the reflected; therefore, humans claim to know, do, and be the reflected.
- Humans want to be the reflected because they perceive it to be powerful, beautiful, a complete self, and self-sustaining—all of which they are not.
- Claiming to know, do, and be the source of anything is the chief error.
- Semantics: I have it; I do it, and therefore, I am it.
- I am the source for it; therefore, I am a god knowing good and evil.
- Ego logic: Since I know it, I can do it. Since I can do it, I am the source for it. Since I am the source for it, then I am it.