Problems of Claiming, Trying, & Becoming Contain Most Problems
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Claiming Is the Root Problem that Results in Trying & Becoming.
Claiming or Making Claims
- Claiming is trying to play God.
- Claiming is what you do after the fact if you were successful.
- Claiming is what you do when you are failing or making mistakes.
- Claiming is what must be avoided during the execution of any skill or talent.
- Claiming is stealing.
- Claiming destroys to make way for itself.
- Claiming often will first try to destroy someone or something to make space for its claims, its lies.
Trying or Working At It
- Trying is a form of claiming.
- Trying is relying on yourself instead of God.
- Trying is failing by relying on yourself instead of God.
- Trying is accepting failure and moving into failure.
- Trying with thinking is failing with thinking.
- Trying with ego is failing with ego.
- Trying is the excuse of ego for failing with ego.
- Becoming is the cure that is worse than the disease.
- Becoming is the medicine that is worse than the sickness.
- Becoming is pride in all its glory.
- Becoming is claiming in action.
- Becoming is self-esteem devouring your heart, soul, and mind.
- Becoming is ego feeding on your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
- Becoming is the delusions that you can evolve or develop your self.
- Surrender problems to God.
- Surrender self to God.
- Give all praise to God, and none to self.
- Rest in God.
- Wait on God.
- Really on God.
- Praise God, not humans.
Compare to 4 Main Spiritual Failures
Plan to Reduce Ego from the book Ego
- 3 Tests Show Self-Esteem Insane
- 5 Moods of Self-Esteem & Ego (5TP)
- 5 Step Solution to Self-Esteem
- 10 Questions End Self-Esteem Games
- Are You a Being or an Experience?
- Ego Issues: Waiting Is the Answer
- Quotations by Topic: Trying
- Trying Is Planning to Fail