Ego Is As Complex As Lies Are
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“Silence is more musical than any song.” —Christina Rossetti
Be Your True Self
- Be your true self: Single, Still, Silent
(1) Self is one self not the thousands of self-esteem.
(2) Self is one single being not the numerous delusions of ego.
(3) Self has the honesty of singleness, oneness, being, simplicity.
(1) Self is not the doing but only the host for the doing.
(2) Self is not what is done but the vehicle for what is done.
(3) Self has the integrity of simplicity, humility, honesty, light.
(4) Self listens, waits, watches, records, magnifies, enjoys, resists.
(1) Self is silent as it receives not creates signals.
(2) Self is safe from people and self cannot fail as silent self.
(3) Self is able to receive since it is not in the way or full of itself.
(4) Self is rewarded in life and death by the signals it amplifies.
• Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
Quotations from Various Sources
“Effort is the very essence of the self.”–J. Krishnamurti, Can Humanity Change?, p. 40
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”–Leonardo DaVinci
“The key is nonidentification with sensation. … Identification with sensation makes the self.”–J. Krishnamurti, Can Humanity Change?, p. 47
“The process of identification is the essence of the self.”–J. Krishnamurti, Can Humanity Change?, p. 34
“Those who have no accumulation, who eat with perfect knowledge, whose sphere is emptiness, singleness, and liberation, are hard to track, like birds in the sky. Those whose compulsions are gone, who are not attached to food, whose sphere is emptiness, singleness, and liberation, are hard to track, like birds in the sky.”–Dhammapada, 7:3-4
“Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.”–Genesis 9:6