Where Are You in Life or Recovery?
- Garbage Rules will prod you to face your self-defeating thinking that’s keeping you addicted.
- Ego will help you to understand and overcome the underlying problem in your addiction.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
5 LEVELS TO LIVING LIFE
- Time for a wakeup call to move your life in a healthier direction?
- Easily determine where you are in your recovery from an addiction by determining the level you are currently living at.
- Use the table at the top of the page to motivate yourself to live a better life.
5 Levels of Living
EXAMPLES OF THE 5 LEVELS
giving back, helping others, counseling, guiding, encouraging, supporting, mentoring, assisting, rescuing, praying, volunteering, teaching, coaching, confident, effortless, trusting, leading from behind, compassion, kindness, using flow.
self-actualization, successful, achievement, easy progress, recognition, learning, improving roles, improving performance, studying success, relaxed effort, believing, faith, responsible, trusting the flow.
trying to stay ahead, stressful, overworking, motivated, goal-oriented, pressured, pushing, pulling, narrow focus, hard-won progress, determined, persistent, aggressive, developing capability, choosing responsibility, possibility thinking, hope.
just making it, trying to stay afloat, trying to stay on budget, trying to make ends meet, spinning wheels, going nowhere fast, hurry up and wait, beating head against a wall, some responsibility, anger, worry, doubt.
trying to keep from drowning, trying to make it, falling behind, losing ground, slipping back, one step forward and two backwards, always short, bad luck, missed opportunities, lack of luck, borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, desperate oppositional attitude, lack of confidence, irresponsible, blaming, whining, damning, fear.
- More on 5TP: Pages by Topic: 5 Thinking Positions