Regain Calm, Centeredness & Self-Control
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $3.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
- You are centered when your heart, soul, and mind are aligned.
- Your “calm mind” is active when you are centered.
5 Things Your Calm Mind Knows How to Do
- Ever wish you knew how to respond faster?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond better when hurt?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond better when angry?
- Ever wish you knew how to respond calmly and sanely during a crisis?
- Ever wish you knew what to say during a conversation instead of after the conversation was over?
3 Steps to Better Responses & Coping
- Give yourself permission to pause before you respond.
- Then M-M for 4 seconds before you respond.
- Respond from your calm mind.
How can you relax or regain composure in only 4 seconds?
- You practice Mind-Moving (M-M) until you are good at it.
- How can it take only 4 seconds?
- The basic M-M exercise has only 4 steps and each of those steps can be completed in one second or less.
How do you learn to M-M?
- You buy and read the ebook Breathe by Kevin Everett FitzMaurice, M.S.
- You can M-M anytime, anywhere, and no one will know.
How do people loop or ruminate?
- People circle, cycle, loop, obsess, ruminate, and spiral by passing the same thoughts back and forth between their different brain systems.
- Each brain system, in turn, triggers another brain system so that the cycle remains unbroken.