Hate the Sin, Not the Sinner
- Self: Who Am I? will awaken you to the spiritual nature of your being.
“And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.”–Genesis 19:5
“And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.”–Genesis 19:7
“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”–Leviticus 18:22
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”–Leviticus 20:13
“There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.”–Deuteronomy 23:17
“Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.”–Judges 19:22
“And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.”–Judges 19:23
“And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.”–I Kings 14:24
“And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.”–I Kings 15:12
“And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.”–I Kings 22:46
“And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.”–II Kings 23:7
“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:”–Romans 1:24
“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:”–Romans 1:26
“And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”–Romans 1:27
“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,”–I Corinthians 6:9
“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;”–I Timothy 1:9-10
“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.”–Jude 1:7
- If a person is born in a man’s body and declares that they are a woman in the wrong body, then everyone is supposed to accept that.
- However, if a person is born in a man’s body and declares that they are a man in the right body, then everyone is supposed to regard that with suspicion and call it gender programming and social conditioning.
- Why are counselors encouraged to help someone convert from a heterosexual orientation to a homosexual orientation but not the other way around?
- Why is it ethical to help a heterosexual become homosexual but not ethical to help a homosexual become a heterosexual?
- Why do lesbians insist on being with real women? Lesbians do not want either transsexuals or men who claim they are a woman in a man’s body.
- Why do male homosexuals insist on being with real men? Male homosexuals do not want either transsexuals or women who claim they are a man in a woman’s body.
WHAT IS AN UNNATURAL ACT?
What does it take for us to call an act “against nature” or “unnatural”?
How about if that act: (1) causes pain; (2) causes tearing and ripping; (3) causes bleeding; (4) causes hemorrhoids; (5) increases the opportunity for the spread of diseases; (6) increases the opportunity for the spread of infections; (7) leads to having a colectomy; (8) requires artificial lubricants; (9) forces muscles to go in the reverse direction of that for which they were designed; (10) weakens the sphincter muscle; (11) due to the weakened sphincter muscle there is less control over gas; (12) due to the weakened sphincter muscle there is more dirt expelled with gas; (12) over time causes the complete collapse of the sphincter muscle requiring a surgical operation to permanently close it and to reroute waste into a plastic bag.
- If these 12 reasons cannot convince you that sodomy is indeed against nature, then there is nothing that can convince you and you are free to commit this atrocity on your victims.
- Please, at least practice informed consent. Informed consent means that you warn your victims of the possible complications, disorder, problems, and side effects that they risk when engaging in unnatural acts with you.