Danger Exists for the Body & Ego, Not the Self
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $3.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
The real problem is simply this:
I see self, others, things, places, life, etc., as either dangerous or painful to my self, to my being.
The real solution is simply this:
I see only my thinking as either dangerous or painful to my phony self, my ego.
- No one and nothing can make me think I am bad or inferior–therefore, only my thinking can hurt my ego, only my thinking is either dangerous or painful for my ego.
- Yes, self, others, things, places, life, etc., can be either dangerous or painful for my body–but not my being!
- Physical pain can come from others.
- But psychological pain can only come from my own thinking.
- Other people are neither pain nor danger for my being.
- My self is neither pain nor danger for my being.
- My thinking can be pain or danger for my ego, not my being.
“For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.”–I Peter 2:20