Pray for Self & Others to Be Under God’s Will
“Prayer is active waiting.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
When you pray, what is in your mind and heart?
- You cannot expect God to rest on the negative.
- You cannot expect God to raise up the negative.
- You must have positive in mind.
- You must have positive in heart.
When you pray, you must pray in the right order for positive and powerful results.
- You must have the right order: heart, soul, mind.
- You must ask with positive energy, positive feelings, and positive thoughts.
Pray Without Focusing on Any Negatives
When you pray with your negative whine or your negative petty problems in mind, then you will keep going down with that, because God wants none of it.
- Negative goes down.
- Positive goes up.
- God will rest on positive, not negative.
- You need uplifting prayer not complaining prayer.
You need to ask for the positive for the sake of the positive, not for the negative.
- Positive for positive and negative for negative.
God needs a place to rest on in order to work and He demands a holy place, which your negative whine is not.
You have the negative—you need the positive.
- So bring the positive for God and get the positive from God.
- Bring the negative to God and you are left alone to the negative.
If your prayers are not working, then ask yourself if you have only the positive in your heart, soul, and mind when you pray.
God cannot lie, and He will not try to change the negative into the positive for you.
- Bring and ask for the positive.
“In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;” —Titus 1:2
Yes, you have negative that you want to pray about.
- What you need to do is to frame every request in a positive manner.
- That is, ask for the good that will overcome the negative.
“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.” —James 4:3