Evolution Is Manipulation & Deception for Profit
• We’re All Insane! Second Edition will teach you how to think better and saner.
“I am quite sure that our views on evolution would be very different had biologists studied genetics and natural selection before and not after most of them were convinced that evolution had occurred.” ―J.B.S. Haldane
Critiques of Darwinism
- Devastating critique of Darwinism & evolution, read Algeny by Jeremy Rifkin.
- Another critique of Darwinism & evolution, read The Devil’s Delusion: Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions by Dr. David Berlinski, philosopher, mathematician, agnostic.
- Another critique of Darwinism & evolution, read Shattering the Myths of Darwinism by Richard Milton, writer, journalist, broadcaster.
- Time, Chance & Natural Selection Cannot Explain the Wonder of Life: http://cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/time-chance-and-natural-selection-cannot-explain-wonder-life
“Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.” —Albert Einstein, 1879-1955
“Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly.” —Francis Bacon
“Species do not evolve towards perfection: the weak always prevail over the strong–simply because they are the majority, and because they are also the more crafty. Darwin forgot the intellect (that is English!), the weak have more intellect. In order to acquire intellect, one must be in need of it. One loses it when one no longer needs it.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
“Nothing can be produced out of nothing.” —Diogenes of Apollonia, fragment
“How could that which is, be born of that which is not?” —Upanishads, Second Khanda
“Nature’s main rule and principle is balance, ecology, or homeostasis. Evolution’s main rule is change, disruption, or imbalance. Therefore, evolution is not from nature which provides variation only within systems.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“First, you tell the evolution fanatics that their demigod Evolution has no purpose, but the fanatics then claim its purpose is survival. Next, you tell these blind-believers that survival has no purpose, then the blind say that survival is the purpose of survival. This is circular nonsense because there is no reason to value survival or to make it important in a dead, uncaring, and unreasoning universe, which is how these devotees describe their god (the universe or nature).” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- More quotations here: Evolution Is Exploitation
EVOLUTION IS DEAD BY DESIGN
“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” —Hebrews 11:3
“It is notorious, universally so, that the blackest of falsehoods are ever decked out in the most brilliant and gorgeous regalia.” —Ragnar Redbeard
“When we descend to details, we can prove that no species has changed (i.e. we cannot prove that a single species has changed); nor can we prove that the supposed changes are beneficial, which is the groundwork of the theory.” —Charles Robert Darwin
“Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic change; and this, perhaps, is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be urged against any theory [of evolution].” —Charles Robert Darwin
“To suppose that the eye, with all of its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree.” —Charles Robert Darwin
Note on False Objections
Scientific argumentation is now lower than journalism, theology, and attorneyism. Scientists now also serve an agenda instead of the truth. Scientists regularly betray their lack of intellectual honesty in science by their “methods” of so-called debunking or refuting arguments not compliant with the current scientific dogma. Watch for the examples provided below.
- For example, if you argue against evolution based on it being deterministic or necessary, then the “scientist” will use an argument from evolution being based on chance or randomness and vice versa.
- As another example, if you argue against evolution based on science being fact and experiment based, then the “scientist” will use an argument from science being based on propositions and theories and vice versa.
- Like all lies, the lie of evolution is slippery and without conscience.
THE GENERAL ARGUMENTS
- Evolution at best is faith in an unproven theory, which is not really a theory because it cannot be tested.
- Evolution by its undemonstrable nature lies outside of science and is a theology, not a theory.
- Evolution cannot be seen, heard, tasted, or touched but only believed.
- Evolution has never been demonstrated by anyone.
- Evolution has never been experimentally repeated by anyone.
- Evolution has never been observed by anyone.
- Evolution has never been proved by anyone.
- Evolution is a failed attempt to explain life forms evolving from a unique source.
- Evolution is a theory that has never been tested.
- Evolution is against nature because nature maintains homeostasis, balance, and sameness.
- Evolution is anti-science because it stands against all the principles of science such as the validation of hypotheses.
- Evolution is religion at its worst: blind belief being supported by blind claims and distortions of the facts.
- Evolution is speculative, not objective.
- Evolution is superstition as it is a fervent belief in unknown and unprovable causes as if they were both known and proved.
- Evolution is that which cannot be defined scientifically.
- Evolution is the theory of no evidence, no history, and only misinformation and misinterpretation.
- Evolution is unproven by the scientific method; therefore, it is not of science.
- Evolution is what has no proof but only blind belief in falsified and misinterpreted evidence.
- Evolution is when horses found at different times and in different places are grouped according to size, and then that collection is foisted off as a family tree in textbooks–what is known as fraud in any other discipline.
- Evolution is when a variation in a species of moth that allows for the survival of its species is used as proof in textbooks for the species evolving into another species–what is known as specious reasoning in any other discipline.
- Evolution is whenever the actual function of organs or bones is unknown, they are immediately cataloged as vestiges of previous species. This belief is then maintained even when, e.g., it is found that the appendix helps in fighting infections and the so-called tailbone is used to attach the muscles of the pelvic floor. The fools persist even then saying you can live without the appendix, of course, you can live without your arms, legs, and eyes too! Science being about propaganda and not the truth, the myth of vestigial organs is still reported as fact in both schools and textbooks.
- Evolution is when you believe in the myth of biogenetic law and report it as fact in textbooks when it has been proved to be utter nonsense by many researchers. There are no stages of any embryo that show the transition from one species into another species. Teachers still teach this lie as fact in schools.
- Evolution is when the existence of extinct species is used to prove that one species derived from another, when that no more proves that than finding Atlantis would prove that New York City developed from Atlantis.
- Evolution is when you become superstitious and call it science.
- Evolution is where the most pride in science exists and the least science.
- Evolution, like astrology, has so much invested in it that people dare not throw it out no matter how embarrassingly wrong it is.
- If all life exhibits reasons for behaviors, then why wouldn’t life itself have reasons for its behaviors? The reasons do not come from the dead but the living. It is not flesh but Spirit that developed the world.
- If superstition is believing in unknown and unprovable causes as if they were both known and provable, then evolution is the definition of superstition.
- The notion that all life forms come from a unique source so that there are as many sources as there are strains of life forms–merely begs the question as to what was the source for all of these sources.
- Theories of evolution evade the scientific process.
- There is no such thing as evolution itself, but only definitions of definitions.
- What is the cause of evolution? What is the purpose of evolution? What is the drive for evolution? What came before evolution? What motivates evolution? Where does the desire and power for the motivation of evolution come from?
- Mathematicians, using probability theory, have shown repeatedly that the evolution of even a single-celled animal is far beyond the range of the impossible let alone the possible.
- Despite false claims to the contrary, no one has ever managed to produce organic matter from inert chemicals in the conditions that were supposed to have existed during the formation of planet Earth.
- Evolution is black magic. The magic of evolution, e.g., the survival of the fittest, exists only as faith.
- Evolution is just a current concept of nature that conforms to and rationalizes current social orders such as capitalism.
- Evolution is when one purposely refuses to differentiate the laws of nature from the laws of evolution so that one can rationalize the unverifiable laws of evolution with the verifiable laws of nature.
- The concept of evolution was developed in order to avoid social and political responsibility. For instance, one can claim that the technological destruction of the environment is “inevitable” and a “natural evolutionary development.”
- Evolution can neither explain the great diversity of survival methods and means in the world nor the reasons for them. Why are there so many ways to survive? Why survive at all? Why survive just to survive? Why briefly survive to see that others briefly survive?
- Evolution is an absurdity that leads to absurd statements. For instance, in nature shows the narrator attributes the development of survival mechanisms to the thinking of the species involved. Yet, everyone knows that animals do not plan to develop better skin, wings, teeth, legs, etc., in order to survive. Most do not even believe that animals think at all let alone plan for the survival of their species.
- Evolution is when you cannot locate any sense for an animal ability, however, you nonetheless postulate one. For instance, when birds fly south thousands of miles in the winter or when birds return just before the flood returns to the forest, the evolutionist says that the birds have a sense for this process. As we know, evolutionists need no physical proof but only supposition and superstition. “The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.”–Psalms 104:21. “Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.”–Psalms 145:16. “He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.”–Psalms 147:9. See also Job 38:39-41.
- Evolution is when you propose the development of fish as if it happened only once without your having to account for the fact that fish exist in millions of unconnected lakes, streams, and rivers. To restate this problem, how is it that given the incredible odds against the development of a species once that that development has taken place millions of times?
- Where is the evolutionary need for the joie de vivre (joy of life)? There is none as evolution has no need for joy, beauty, love, or any ideal except it has some utilitarian function. Yet, even a common fool can see that many ideals exist that have no utilitarian function, i.e., no benefit to the survival of the species, and, instead often are detrimental.
- Evolution theory has corrupted science courses into nothing more than propaganda for a theory that proves and explains nothing but Capitalism and exploitation.
- Evolution will prevail as it supports both self-esteem and spiritual development–the two greatest plagues on the planet.
- Evolution is a theory that cannot explain natural phenomena such as animals sensing an earthquake or a sinking ship, therefore, it ignores and denies such realities.
- Evolution is the theory of ignorance and darkness. That is, evolution avoids anything that it cannot reframe into evolution.
- Darwin did not discover the way of nature, rather, he projected the way of Capitalism and industrialism onto nature.
- Darwin looked into nature as into a mirror and there saw reflected the mentality of the English bourgeois.
- Where is the need for evolution when the supposed “caveman” had to evolve or die and yet there are still men living in that very same way today in various parts of the world, e.g., New Zealand.
- Darwinism is rigid and static whereas life is fluid and flexible.
- Darwinism is based on spatial realities to the denial of the more substantial temporal realities.
- Evolution posits organisms as unaware of time, yet, all organisms are continually guessing the future and making responses based on their best guesses.
- Darwinism is based on the old and limited assembly-line mentality.
- Evolutionary theory can give no reason why so many have sought life. Where does the drive come from to cause the unbelievable multiplicity in life forms? Evolution draws yet another blank.
- Evolution posits accident as if it was planning. Anyone with common sense must understand the incredible amount of planning that has to go into the design of any species and that this planning could not be accomplished accidentally. It is ludicrous to think that chance is the ultimate organizer.
- Evolution is a mechanistic view of organic life. That is, life, despite the position of evolution, is not a machine and neither are the inhabitants of life.
- Evolution is merely a satire of English lifestyle.
- Evolution and entropy are mutually exclusive. No rational or sane mind can believe in both at once, hence, scientists do because they have become anti-science.
- It is no wonder the “big bang” theory is taught as fact–it cannot support the facts. The universe is not expanding at a uniform rate.
- The “big bang” theory cannot explain the bubble patterns that galaxies appear to be made in. So of course, the “big bang” theory is taught in all schools as fact. Yet, the evidence suggests multiple explosions if any.
- “There is no free lunch” is a principle that has been successfully applied to economics, mathematics, and physics. Guess what, “There is no free universe.” Just as there is no free lunch, there is no free universe. That is, everything comes with a cost. Hence, the universe must have a cost and that cost is not nothing, but God.
- Science has a principle knows as biogenesis that basically states that life can only come from life and specifically through the process of reproduction. Evolution, being anti-science, believes that life came from death.
- Science has demonstrated in many ways that the existence of life requires a precision that is mind-boggling. In other words, any tiny variation of the conditions that allow life to exist on Planet Earth and life as we know it cannot exist. Evolution, being anti-science, believes that life can come out of and exist on the basis of randomness and chance.
- All species exist in an amazing matrix of symbiotic relationships that all have to exist simultaneously. Evolution claims that species could and did exist before and without these symbiotic relationships and only developed them over time; however, this is madness because no species has or can exist without these relationships being in place.
- Randomness is a fundamental principle of evolutionary theory. Structured or guided randomness can produce beautiful and helpful organizations. However, the blind randomness of evolution can only produce disorder and dysfunction, not improved functional or practical organizations. If we hire a million people to one at time hand copy and pass on to the next person a basic textbook on mathematics and give them enough time, then they will destroy the original meaning and usability of the text with their copying errors. They will never produce a higher level mathematics book on a topic such as calculus. Nonsensically, evolution proposes that random copying errors over time will produce higher order organizations. Just try that with computer code and you will easily understand how absurd and unworkable a notion that is.
- If you get enough scientists to call something science, then it does not matter how unscientific or unrealistic it is, the mob will believe it is science.
- Using a Marxist critique, we can easily understand why so many biologists and scientists profess blind faith in the theory of evolution. They have to in order to share in some of the power, authority, prestige, and control that the established authorities in schools and professional organizations possess and guard as their own by denying employment and recognition to those who do not share their blind faith in evolution.
- Matter is passive, not active; therefore, matter has no ability or reason to create anything.
- The unexamined premise of the evolutionary theory is that there is a purpose or a reason for survival. That is, evolution theories inherently claim that survival exists for its own sake. However, for matter or the universe, there can be no function, purpose, or reason for surviving, continuing to survive, or seeing to it that your genes continue to survive. Survival simply has no meaning of or on its own.
• Evolution is dead by design.
THE FOSSIL ARGUMENT
- Fossil records never show the development of a species.
- Fossil records never show the transformation of a species.
- Fossil records show species appearing suddenly and then remaining basically the same within limited variations.
- Evolution insists that it took millions of years and millions of variations for one species to become another species, but the fossil records show only the species themselves and no development of one into another–another statistical impossibility if evolution is at all true.
- Evolution is absurd as there is a complete absence of fossil records of life forms that are not complex, and evolution is based on the simple becoming complex–another statistical impossibility if evolution is at all true.
- Evolution is absurd as there is a complete absence of fossils showing gradual changes from one species to another–another statistical impossibility if evolution is at all true.
- Evolution is absurd as there is a complete absence of the millions of intermediate life forms predicted by evolution in the fossil and geological records–a statistical impossibility if evolution is at all true.
- Extinct species are still singular in design as are all living species.
- There is no record of any extinct species ever developing from anything else.
- No reliable evidence exists as to imagined evolutionary sequence.
- Finding different shaped human skulls proves nothing but that humans have always exhibited great variation in the shape of their skulls. Different shaped skulls can be found by standing on the corner of any major street in any major city. Furthermore, the existence of the shape of the skulls of the retarded no more shows that a different species of humans or of human development exists now, than finding such skulls in the past shows that a different species of humans or of human development existed in the past. Similarly, the existence of the shape of the skulls of the diseased (e.g., weaver syndrome) no more shows that a different species of humans or of human development exists now, than finding such skulls in the past shows that a different species of humans or of human development existed in the past. It is also possible that some tribes shaped their heads to appear as those of apes for hunting advantages. We know people have shaped skulls for cultural reasons, e.g., the Aztecs. It is also common knowledge that midgets can have oddly shaped skulls. With so many common and natural reasons for different shaped skulls, finding some means nothing. Furthermore, the ape shaped skulls that are found are evidence for extinct species of apes not early prototypes for humans.
- Fossil records even show fossilized animals giving birth. Hence, the fossil record supports a theory of catastrophic events rather than the gradualism evolution is dependent upon.
- Rock layers can be better understood as being made through catastrophic events than through gradualism. One need only examine current catastrophic events to witness the layering that occurs as a result.
- The theory of gradualism is based on tautological reasoning: the rock layer determines the age of the fossil and the fossil determines the age of the rock layer.
- Radiological measurements are based on a number of false assumptions: consistency of dissipation; denial of any addition of radiation by any outside source; denial of the removal of radiation by any outside source.
- Fossils show catastrophic rather than uniform geology.
- Current catastrophes show both layers and fossils forming rapidly rather than gradually.
- Rock layers can be formed rapidly in experiments that are easily duplicated.
- Fossils can be formed rapidly in experiments that are easily duplicated.
- Unlikely collections of fossils have been found that are best explained by a catastrophic event such as a flood.
- Frozen dinosaur bones have been found that are not fossilized. If the dinosaurs were millions of years old, they would be fossilized.
- Blood cells have been found in dinosaur bones and blood cells cannot last thousands of years let alone millions.
- Evolution presupposes gradual geological processes, yet there is only evidence that geological processes are catastrophic and not gradual.
- Dinosaurs were originally called dragons. Dinosaurs were part of human history as is demonstrated by the finding of human fossils alongside of dinosaur fossils. Human history is full of reports of dinosaurs both on land and in the sea.
- Dinosaurs were monsters to humans. Dinosaurs became extinct due to a catastrophic event. The largest and most ancient catastrophic event recorded around the world was the deluge.
- Nearly every ancient culture has a story about a flood destroying the world. Such behooves us to try to understand soil and rock layers as the result of a flood–if we dare.
- Evolution is a fossil.
THE BREEDING ARGUMENT
- Breeding does not make more fit but only more profitable.
- Breeding makes more unfit showing that a trait selection process is detrimental to survival, not the way of survival as the myth of natural selection proposes.
- Breeding shows endless variation within a species and never any development into a new or a different species.
- Breeding teaches that it is more reasonable to argue that all species have come from nothing than from other species.
- Plants and animals all tend to revert to a given average, a set point, a homeostasis, a balance no matter how much breeding has changed previous generations. The inherent homeostasis of species decries theories of species development.
- No breeding, mutating, survival of the fittest, or evolving can explain the design of many species, e.g., the platypus.
- How many lines of development does evolution propose? How many that cannot be stretched to fit one species must have their own? How many are there like the otter shrew (potamogale) that cannot be explained by developing out of another species? When will the theory see that it crumbles under its own weight!?
- Evolution was bred to death.
THE MUTATION ARGUMENT
- Mutation allows a species to have greater variability within its species so that it might survive in a greater number of conditions not magically change into another species.
- Mutation has never produced evolution but only stabilization.
- Mutation is a species stabilizing factor and not a change factor.
- Mutations in a species have never fundamentally changed that species.
- Evolution is when you foolishly believe that minor variations over time will produce an entirely new species and not just a variation of the old species–despite all evidence and experience to the contrary.
- Great variability in one species in no way indicates that it is evolving into another species any more than great variability in snowflakes indicates that snowflakes are developing into another form of matter.
- Variation is proof of resistance to change not acceptance of change.
- Variation within a species is proof of homeostasis within that species, not the transformation of that species.
- Genetic reductionism is incapable of subsuming the facts. It can neither understand nor account for the influences of development, locality, and/or environment.
- Identical phenotypes can have different genotypes–an impossibility if genetics rules as evolution posits.
- As a natural course of adaptation, organisms continually change their behavior and morphological features.
- Organisms change independently of their genotypical information.
- Genes are necessary but not sufficient.
- Genetics cannot account for the changes brought about in an organism from learning and environment.
- Genes are not the only forces at work in shaping the organism.
- Fields (an unseen and unknown force that some propose to explain the order that comes from outside the organism) determine more than genes.
- Location or environment has the final say over cell development–not genes.
- If genes were the deciding factor then identical twins raised in the same home, religion, and schools would be the same. However, as any identical twin, their family, or their friends will tell you–identical twins do not have identical personalities.
- The whole is not an aggregate but a system (a field of force).
- The parts are not assembled by genes but are integrated by biological fields.
- Genes are merely memory banks and neither directors nor designers.
- Biological fields cannot be accounted for by genes.
- Biological clocks cannot be accounted for by genes.
- Darwinism is based on the stasis of individual organisms and the change of only the species, however, the fact is that every individual organism undergoes change throughout its lifetime.
- Darwinism is based on organisms being programmed by their genes. However, reality teaches that organisms are self-programming. Furthermore, reality teaches that organisms use not only the information found in their genes for their programming but also the information found in their environment.
- Despite every effort to find any possible or slight addition of information through or from mutation, none has ever been found. What has always been found is merely the reorganization or deletion of information by mutation. No new information from mutation = no evolution.
- Mutation has only been shown to produce lower organization and effects, not higher. In other words, mutation is de-evolutionary and never produces evolutionary changes. Of course, Evolution being anti-scientific it chooses to ignore the evidence and blindly claim, based only on faith and blind belief, that mutation does and did produce benefits.
- Evolution died from a mutation.
THE NATURAL SELECTION ARGUMENT
- Natural selection does not account for species that become extinct due to pollution.
- Natural selection does not account for species that survive natural cataclysms because of luck.
- Natural selection does not exist as survival of the fittest in no way ensures the extinction of the unfit, and the unfit do also survive.
- Natural selection does not exist as there is no reason to select developing parts that have no immediate survival value as evolution is supposed to be mindless and planless. Yet this needless selection must happen for evolution to occur.
- Natural selection proposes the survival of the fittest. But it is often the unfit, the less demanding that survive, while the fittest use up their resources and perish (humans take note, this has been verified in studies). This is what is suspected to have been the downfall of ancient cities such as some of those of the Aztecs and one of the oldest cities: Mohenjo-Daro. It appears that the farmland was overworked.
- The survival of the fittest claims that those who survived were the fittest. Well, then by definition they are always right making it tautological nonsense. If you survive you were the fittest–therefore, only the fittest survive.
- The survival of the fittest does not account for the species that in hard times adjust by taking better care of their young or by becoming more cooperative in their efforts. Yet such does naturally occur.
- There is more to the workings of the survival of animals than the violence that natural selection focuses on.
- According to the nonsense of natural selection, everything, including every feature and aspect of any animal, must be accounted for based solely on its utilitarian basis. Yet, any fool can see that that beauty often exists in nature without any utility or purpose other than beauty.
- Natural selection is when you ignore everything that your theory cannot explain, e.g., the tremendous beauty, design, and symmetry that exist without serving survival in any direct or indirect way.
- Natural selection is when you ignore the fact that nature does not follow the principle of form following only function.
- Natural selection is when you have no way of accounting for the aesthetics inherent in all things.
- Natural selection is when you ignore the fact that humans are interested in more than survival, because, in order for evolution to be a workable theory, the only motivation has to be survival.
- If everything developed by chance, then how did choice begin? Survival of the fittest is choice. Why is there choice? Where did choice come from if all comes from accident?
- Survival of the fittest cannot explain why species serve the survival of the planet. According to the natural selection argument, species must be self-centered. Yet, it has been noted that many species work to maintain the delicate balance of conditions that must exist for life to exist on the Earth. For instance, the air that we breathe is a delicate balance of gases. This balance is maintained by different plants and animals. This wrecks havoc with the theory of natural selection, which is basically posited on selfishness. Some have even gone so far as to propose that the Earth is alive and working to maintain the delicate balance of conditions necessary to sustain life: Gaia. Of course, to so-called scientists, it is better to believe the absurd delusion that the Earth is alive than it is to believe that God is running the universe.
- It was the British political economy that was based on the survival of the fittest in the marketplace that Darwin saw–not nature.
- Adaptability is not equal to evolution. Just because species are able to adapt to differing conditions or changes in the environment it does not follow that they are evolving or changing in any way. What is proved by adaptability is species capability not species evolution.
- The extinction of a species shows a lack of adaptability to changing conditions or environments–not evolution.
- Natural selection is about an adjustment to spatial contexts, however, it is really the temporal contexts that demand the greatest adaptations.
- Natural selection is limited to chance and cannot explain changes that come from the environment or learning.
- Natural selection is the rationalization of the privileged class for their privileges. It is the argument of dictators, aristocrats, and the rich to continue to misuse the less fortunate. Hence, natural selection is more of a desired social construction than it is a reality.
- It is not survival of the fittest, rather, it is survival of the best informed.
- Darwinism is the excuse for the ecological madness of the industrial mindset. Look and see if we are not ignoring the exploitation and extermination of other species for the sake of industrialization.
- Darwinism provides the rationalization that it does not matter if we exterminate other species as long as we improve the gene pool for that is the source of all life.
- To anyone who can think without conditioning, it is an absurdity to assume, for instance, that a moth has the intelligence to change and develop its appearance so as to avoid being eaten by birds.
- Evolution proved to be unnatural.
“I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.” —Ecclesiastes 9:11
• Some of the above was excerpted from Planet Earth Insane Asylum for the Universe: The First Report to the 2000 High Council. These arguments are revised and updated in the second edition of Planet Earth: Insane Asylum for the Universe.
• Another critique of Darwinism and evolution, read The Devil’s Delusion: Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions by Dr. David Berlinski, philosopher, mathematician, agnostic.
Quotations from Various Sources
“All human knowledge takes the form of interpretation.” —Walter Benjamin
“All that we know is nothing, we are merely crammed waste-paper baskets, unless we are in touch with that which laughs at all our knowing.” —David Herbert Lawrence, 1885-1930
“Cynicism–the intellectual cripple’s substitute for intelligence.” —Joseph Russell Lynes, Jr., 1910-
“Empiricism has two forms: internal and external. There are also two forms of fool: those that have faith only in internal empiricism (mystic) or those that have faith only in external empiricism (atheist).” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution cannot begin to account for the extravagances of ‘nature’ for beauty and intricacy.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution is a from of insane optimism that never encounteredÂ Murphy’s Law.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution is a magical misunderstanding, misrepresentation, and misinterpretation of the facts of species adaptability, variability, and commonality.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution is the excuse scientists foster in order to continue to freely create without worrying about the consequences of what they make or for being responsible for the monstrosities they make.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution is what you get when you interpret the law of variation to mean fantastic things never seen nor proved.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Evolution like astrology takes real data and then forces a superstitious interpretation over that data.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” —Charles Darwin
“Nowhere in Nature or life does anything living come into being except from something already living. Nowhere in Nature or life does anything come from nothing, but always and only from something. Truth is only life from life. Truth is only something from something. But atheists, scientists, and evolutionists all have superstitious beliefs of the unprovable, unverifiable, and nonexistent opposite.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:” —I Timothy 6:20
â€œScientist is the term given to the kind of fool who tries to prove matter over mind.â€ â€”Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Surely vain are all men by nature, who are ignorant of God, and could not out of the good things that are seen know him that is: neither by considering the works did they acknowledge the workmaster;” —Wisdom of Solomon 13:1
â€œSurvival for survivalâ€™s sake is the â€˜first causeâ€™ for the religion of Evolution.â€ â€”Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
â€œSurvival is the god of Evolution.â€ â€”Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“The concept does not exist for the physicist until he has the possibility of discovering whether or not it is fulfilled in an actual case.” —Albert Einstein
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” —William Shakespeare, 1546-1616
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” —Psalms 19:1
“The law of non-repetition accounts for all the misinterpretations and distortions of evolutionary theory.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“The theory of evolution is maintained by the fear of not having an alternative to creationism.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“There are two ways to slide easily through life; to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking.” —Alfred Korzybski
“There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.” —Proverbs 21:30
“Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly.” —Francis Bacon
“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” —Hebrews 11:3
“While a good case can be made for de-evolution only the most factitious of cases can be made for evolution.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.” —Georg Christopher Lichtenberg, 1742-1799
Devastating critique of Darwinism and evolution, on this YouTube Video with:
More critiques of Darwinism & evolution, see these YouTube Videos (external links):
- Evolution Is the Greatest Leap of Faith
- Evolution: Modern Myth
- Forbidden Science – Shattering the Myths of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
- Darwin’s Dilemma
- This is one part of a series you can watch.
3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2019 #Brain #Evolution: 2019-01-26
1. Where is the brain for Evolution located?
2. From what heaven or hell does Evolution exert its choices and powers?
3. In what mystical realm does Evolution exist from whence it directs life on Earth?
4. No one has ever been able to demonstrate, prove, or show either the existence or location of the being, ghost, god, or spirit called Evolution; however, true believers claim the effects prove Evolution but deny the argument for effects as proof of God.
5. Where does the intelligence or processing of Evolution reside such as Evolution’s claimed abilities to calculate, choose, compare, coordinate, design, develop, engineer, experiment, improve, measure, observe, plan, re-engineer, revise, study, test, and slowly change systems towards a better goal?