Visualization & Prayer
- We’re All Insane! Second Edition will teach you how to think better and saner.
“Whatever a person frequently thinks and reflects on, that will become the inclination of their mind.” —Buddha
MAGNET OR ATTRACTION
- The mind is a magnet.
- The mind does not create reality; rather, the mind attracts reality.
- Learn to dwell on the positive.
The mind works like a magnet because of prayer. Whenever you focus on anything, then you wind up subconsciously praying for it. Since you believe in what you are giving your time, attention, and visualization to, then it comes into your life.
- Every day for 30-days spend at least 5 full minutes thinking of elephants.
- And before the 30-days are up, you will have an experience with elephants.
- The experience can be a book, magazine, article, or TV show about elephants.
- The experience can be visiting the elephants at the zoo or circus.
- But there will be some kind of experience that involves elephants no matter how isolated you are.
Visualization Works for 6 Reasons
- When you visualize, you might be praying in the right manner.
- When you visualize, you might accept a problem and so cope with it better.
- When you visualize, you might accept a problem and so problem-solve it better.
- When you visualize, you might make commitments to yourself to do something positive for your goals.
- When you visualize, you might refocus from negative goals to positive goals and thereby gain better results.
- When you visualize, you might gain confidence and so think, feel, and act better and thereby gain better results.
Visualization Works But Not Because of Superstitions
- You are not superstitiously controlling the universe with your mind.
- You are not a god with superpowers whenever you want to use them.
- You are not superstitiously co-creating your reality with help from the universe.
- You are not a witch, warlock, magician, or a source of any supernatural powers.
- You are not more than just a transceiver; that is, you are not a source because God is the only source.
- You do not have any ability or power to create anything, because you can only receive and host creative energy.
- Human thinking is not magical, powerful, creative, changing, controlling, or a god-like energy transforming or remaking the world.
- Human thinking does not even influence anything despite the magical abilities Idealists, Postmodernists, Constructivists, New Agers, primitive societies, and primitive religions claim for human thinking.
“And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.” —Matthew 21:22
- Ask Believing.
- Prayer works in two simple steps, but only if you are singleminded.
- Your heart, soul, and mind must be aligned for a prayer to work.
- Right thinking without right experience and right feeling will not work.
- You clearly ask for something by experiencing it with your heart and mind in detail.
- You simultaneously believe in the future reality of what you visualize.
Quotations from Various Sources
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” —Philippians 4:8
“I persistently practice preferring the positive.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” —Napoleon Hill