Choose Better When You Think Better
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $3.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
- If you think better, then you will feel better.
- If you feel better, then you will do better.
Feel Your Thoughts
- You will feel better if you think better because–
- you mainly feel your thoughts–
- and better thoughts feel better.
Think Better Do Better
- Life only gets better when you think better.
- Trying to make your life better makes everything worse.
- Making your thinking better makes everything else better too.
- Want a better life? Think better.
Treat Better to Get Treated Better
- Want to be treated better? Treat others better.
- Want someone to treat you better? Treat them better.
Think Better to Feel Better
- Want to feel better? Think better.
- Want to do better? Feel better.
Do not pray for easier but better.
- Easier seems better, but easier easily becomes worse (fails) and often leads to worse, for example, laziness.
- Harder is not better, but harder requires better so can lead to better.
- If you are not thinking better, then you are thinking worse.
- Practice switching to better thinking and you will be thinking better.
Reciprocity: Get What You Give
- When you contribute worse, you get worse.
- When you contribute better, you get better.
- When you focus on worse, you attract worse.
- When you focus on better, you attract better.
Spend Time on Positive
- When you spend your time thinking, talking, and feeling worse–
- your life is about worse so you get more of that.
- When you spend your time thinking, talking, and feeling better–
- your life is about better so you get more of that.
What Is Worse & What Is Better
- Worse is blaming, damning, whining, news, gossip, avoiding, escaping, judging, self-esteem.
- Better is faith, hope, charity, encouragement, prayer, worship, kindness, universality.
“For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.”–Proverbs 8:11
“Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.”–Philippians 2:3
“For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.”–I Peter 2:20