Pray that You Serve the Highest
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“As this belief is, so will be our acts and our thoughts. As our acts and our thoughts are, so will our lives be.” —Seneca
The secret of life is: What you serve is what you get.
- Ask yourself what your heart and mind are on?
- What channels are your heart and mind listening to?
- At the end of life, you will get to serve whatever it is that you have served the most. Is that good news!?
- If you serve your self-talk instead of prayer or God, then you will get your self-talk for eternity. Is that what you want?
Don’t like your life?
- Stop serving the negative.
- Stop dwelling on the negative.
- Stop praying with the negative.
- Stop worrying the negative.
- Start serving the positive.
Choose How to Spend
- What you spend your time on you get.
- What you spend your life on you get.
- What you spend your mind and heart on is your destiny.
You cannot know everything. So why not spend your limited time knowing the good?
- What do you spread?
- What do you magnify?
- What does your daily life increase today, now?
- What will you have added the most of at the end of your days?
You cannot hide your thoughts from God so you better think like even people can hear you.
Compare with the Following
- An eye for an eye
- Character is destiny
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Everything cycles back again
- Everything repeats
- Family systems therapy
- Feedback loops
- For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction
- For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also
- Forgive to be forgiven
- Give what you want
- Life is a circle
- Love is all you need
- Mind over matter
- Moral world order
- Negative goes to negative
- Negative increases negative
- Opponent-process theory of motivation
- Poetic justice
- Practice what you preach
- Reduce, reuse, recycle
- Round and round we go
- System’s theories
- The beginning contains the ending
- The first shall be last
- The law of abundant return
- The law of affinity
- The law of attraction in the thought world
- The law of harmonious vibration
- The means are the ends
- The power of positive thinking
- The rhythm of life
- The secret knowledge
- The tides of life
- There is nothing new under the sun
- Water seeks its own level
- We come back to where we started
- What goes around comes around
- What goes up comes down
#Punishment #Reward: 2020-03-02
1. The only punishment is that you get to continue to host the evil that you serve most.
2. The only punishment is serving the evil that you serve without any covering or pretense.
3. The only punishment is experiencing the recurring death, darkness, and disintegration of the evil that you serve.
4. The only reward is that you get to continue to host the good that you serve the most.
5. The only reward is experiencing the infinite life, light, and love of the good that you serve.