What to Do After the Revolution?
“Revolutions devour their own children first.” —Aphorism
“Somebody has to go sit in the British Museum again like Marx and figure out a new system; a new blueprint. Another century has gone, technology has changed everything completely, so it’s time for a new utopian system.” —Allen Ginsberg
“The hand of Vengeance found the Bed To which the Purple Tyrant fled The iron hand crush’d the tyrant’s head And became Tyrant in his stead.” —William Blake
“The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them.” —Albert Einstein
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” —Buckminster Fuller
Revolution’s Bad Name
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” ―Friedrich Nietzsche
- Revolution has a bad name because history teaches us that the result of most revolutions is a worse government than the government the revolution overthrew.
- This failure of revolutions can be changed by having the revolution use the Ocean Government system for itself and for the government that replaces the overthrown government.
Revolution Done Well
- How to make and perform a revolution has been systematically worked out.
- Simply visit the following link for the entire plan: http://www.aeinstein.org/
What to Do After the Revolution: Change the System
Simply institute the Ocean Government system at all levels: Buy How To Govern Anything
2 Current Examples: Syria and Egypt
- The Syrian revolution is failing because they are not following the advice on how to succeed at making a revolution that is on this website: http://www.aeinstein.org.
- The Egyptian revolution first succeeded by following the advice from this website: http://www.aeinstein.org.
- The Egyptian revolution failed after it succeeded because there was no systemic change. By not having and insisting upon a new system, the old system of suppression and control took over first in one form and then in a competing form. Nothing has changed.
Lesson Learned: Don’t bother making a revolution if you don’t have a solution.
- Here is a solution you can use now: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008VVV3T2
How to Make Your Country Follow the Ocean Government System in 3 Steps
- Start using the Ocean Government system on all small government systems. For example, use Ocean Government for colleges, communes, co-operatives, clubs, churches, temples, institutions, schools, small businesses, and organizations of any and every kind.
- Step one will build momentum that can empower the people to insist on demanding larger government systems switch to the Ocean Government system. For example, city, county, and state governments can be pushed to convert.
- Finally, when the people have enough larger systems using the Ocean Government system, then the people can demand the Federal or National government be changed to use the sane, fair, and efficient Ocean Government system.